Brown spots, yellow leaves, gray leaves then dry leaves

Kabakcilar

The leaves of my plant continue to dry and brown spots appear, turn yellow and darken, I could not find a solution.

IMG_7595.jpeg

IMG_7588.jpeg

IMG_7592.jpeg

IMG_7566.jpeg

IMG_7565.jpeg

IMG_7522.jpeg

The leaves of my plant continue to dry and brown spots appear, turn yellow and darken, I could not find a solution.
I have not had anything that looks like what you have happening in the first several photos.

But, the last photo with the brown & dead leaves just hanging down, yes I have had that happen. The latest time was just over the winter on two plants. It starts on plants with a dense and healthy canopy but that are either moved up close to the walls or up against other larger plants which also have a dense canopy full of leaves.

My theory is that this issue is the plant reacting to getting plenty of light to the top of the canopy but not enough to the bottom layer and sometimes the the sides. I rotate the plant so than any particular side does not spend more than 3, maybe 4, days close to or right up against a wall. The completely wilted and brown leaves just hanging on that look like they are all over the bottom of the canopy are trimmed off. While at it I trim off any thin or skinny stem that has nothing but several nodes worth of weak looking leaves.

I do not overwork it and try to open up the entire bottom of the canopy in one session. It might take some trimming and cleaning out once a week over several weeks. And it does happen to larger plants that I have kept in the vegetation area for several months, sometimes as long as 6 months.

Occasionally I have the same sort of issue show up on smaller plants in vegetation when the area they are in becomes overcrowded. That also makes me think that it is the plant reacting to not getting enough light to the area below a dense and healthy canopy.

The foods I use are biobizz grow, heaven, activera, algamic, bloom, topmax, cannaboost, cannaPk. I give these products once every 4 days. I give cannabost, algamic, bloom and after 4 days, when the soil dries, this time I give topmax and activera. The soil dries in 4 days and biobizz, canna are on the table. I give according to ?
Hi it could be a few different things you will need to say how often you water your medium the nutrients you use and how much you use. Someone here will help you out

Could be a lot of things, watering issues, nutrient imbalance or environmental.
You did veg these for quite some time no? like 85 days before flowering?
How big are those pots? as if that is a standard 11l I think you might be running out of pot & soil? don't you give organic nutes? then you need more soil or don't veg as long.
I did 75 days of vegetal period and I have been using biobizz and canna in flower for 25 days. The pot is 18 liters.,

Do you ever give them just plain water in between the nutes feeding? That can make a difference. Cuz it looks like it's getting too much of something. Sometimes less is more.
Exactly - you can't put rocket fuel in a two-stroke engine
I've never failed, just found lots of ways to do it wrong ;)

If you are going to use PK with BB, only use it for 1 week during weeks 3 or 5 of flower, then flush
Don't use CannaBoost with BB, they are not designed to be used together
Keep it simple and try not to go above 5ml combined feed/additives
biobizz grow, heaven, algamic, activera, bloom, topmax, microbes should I use all of these? And I gave CannaPk on the 23rd day, should I flush the plant while flushing??

Exactly - you can't put rocket fuel in a two-stroke engine
I've never failed, just found lots of ways to do it wrong ;)
I used biobizz grow, haven, bloom, canna Boost on my previous plant, this time I bought all the products in the table to make it better, but it didn't seem to be good??

IMG_7611.jpeg

IMG_7614.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom