Bruce Banner: Search For The Incredible Hulk

Hi @Diatomacious - may I ask you a question? Or two? This blows my mind. Are you saying I could in theory, collect my dogs pee, dilute it 50% with tap water, ph it, and feed it to my plants? I assume this is for organics, yes? If that is what you are saying, besides wtf (lol), is there a better time to use this in terms of the plants life cycle? And is it something one can buy? Also, what do you mean by “excellent growth?”

Ok, several questions. Lol. Thanks very much. I’ve never heard this before and it’s crazy. One more - would human urine function the same way? It’s way easier to collect. Lmao.

Thanks again.
What about the "toxic" ammonia salt in pee? We can't have that right? Lol!

Urine has a NPK of about 10-0.5-3 and urea is a common ingredient in many nutrient formulas.

Urea N --> Ammonium N --> Nitrate N

That's the natural breakdown cycle of Urea Nitrogen.

Cheers!

What about the "toxic" ammonia salt in pee? We can't have that right?
Yes ammonia is a waste product of animals. It's in both pee and poop as far as I can tell. That's why I'm not comfortable with the government dumping my human waste in the river. Even with their minimal treatment at wastewater treatment facilities they will never get all the ammonia out before it gets dumped (it takes many months in the soil for microbes to convert the ammonia to nitrate). I also feel that's why the Mississippi dead zone, and other dead zones around the world, are occurring. A dead zone is an anoxic zone (oxygen free or deprived area) in the ocean where very little life exists. Couple that with the fact the ocean produces 80% of our oxygen and you have found the culprit behind global warming. Enjoy your crucifixion Jesus, God the Father has spoken. :rofl:
Urea N --> Ammonium N --> Nitrate N
You left out denitrification... the final step.

Urea -> Ammonia -> Nitrate -> Nitrogen gas

Peace

Here is a pic of some grass with human waste applied.
IMG_1812.jpg

How long will it take me to do the whole yard? :rofl:

I have used it in the yard by simply diluting it with tap water and yes plants green up like you gave them miracle grow. Takes about a week or two to notice the results. You must dilute it or it will burn your plants, maybe even cut it in half with water ie add the same volume of water as urine, you'll just have to experiment. You can use animal or even human pee, just be careful not to splash it on your buds as that's kind of gross.

Whenever your plants need a feeding is the best time. This could be considered organic but I feel that really depends on your diet. The better you eat the better your urine is for fertilizer. Eating vegetables will ensure the missing elements (the ones not accounted for in chemical fertilizer) are present in the pee. Dogs will eat vegetables, like they eat grass. The bacteria in the plant matter makes their tummy feel better. I hear they love carrots.

No need to buy it when you produce it every single day. The only problem I could think of with using it indoors is the smell. I have not used it indoor myself only out in the yard because of this reason so I'm only assuming. Maybe try it on one plant to see how it goes.

The plants get visibly greener, leaves fatten up more than untreated. If you try it by dumping some on some grass or plants in the yard you will understand.

The real thing about urine is the missing elements from modern chemical fertilizer formulas. It actually makes urine a better fertilizer, especially if you eat a lot of vegetables.

I hope I've been able to answer some of your questions. If not feel free to ask me anything.
You certainly have and thank you very much! Wow. Very interesting. Yeah, I will try it on a plant and see. Thanks again. Happy 4/20.

Yes ammonia is a waste product of animals. It's in both pee and poop as far as I can tell. That's why I'm not comfortable with the government dumping my human waste in the river. Even with their minimal treatment at wastewater treatment facilities they will never get all the ammonia out before it gets dumped (it takes many months in the soil for microbes to convert the ammonia to nitrate). I also feel that's why the Mississippi dead zone, and other dead zones around the world, are occurring. A dead zone is an anoxic zone (oxygen free or deprived area) in the ocean where very little life exists. Couple that with the fact the ocean produces 80% of our oxygen and you have found the culprit behind global warming. Enjoy your crucifixion Jesus, God the Father has spoken. :rofl:

You left out denitrification... the final step.

Urea -> Ammonia -> Nitrate -> Nitrogen gas

Peace
Wow. I’m impressed.

Yeah, I will try it on a plant and see.
Eat some organic vegetables before you do. Your body will turn the vegetables into water solubilized nutrient, pee.

You should really try using plant based organics IMO. You simply dry out the plants, chop them into as small a pieces as you can and mix them into your soil. When the plants break down they supply "All" of the nutrients required by your growing crop. You can use grass clippings, weeds pulled from the yard or any healthy looking plant material (green leaves and shoots are the best).

Back
Top Bottom