Budding fan leaves

Trk6587

420 Member
Has anyone seen this before my gg is flower off a fan leaf

Attachments

• 20200620_112826.jpg
    20200620_112826.jpg
    948.8 KB · Views: 104
I have seen that happen a few times. Just a very odd genetics in your plant. Just about every GG I seen is an indica dominant. With being a hybrid (60% indica/40% sativa) most have fat ish leafs like all the ones I am growing. Your pic shows a dominant sativa leaf with that long skinny structure. Nothing to worry about just will be cool to watch finish flowering.

Lol thats very interesting to see. Thanks for sharing :passitleft:

I have seen that happen a few times. Just a very odd genetics in your plant. Just about every GG I seen is an indica dominant. With being a hybrid (60% indica/40% sativa) most have fat ish leafs like all the ones I am growing. Your pic shows a dominant sativa leaf with that long skinny structure. Nothing to worry about just will be cool to watch finish flowering.

Hey CO :passitleft: I smoked a very sativa dominant GG#4 on 2019's new year eve and the following two months. That plant got me so anxious that I almost stopped smoking it. I don't always like the sativa buzz but effects eventually reduce as you smoke the same strain for a month. Tolerance is real :lot-o-toke::passitleft::lot-o-toke:

Its gonna be fine. I had a plant last grow that a lot of the fan leaves had bud on them like you have.

Its fine... gonna be good smoke. I just tossed the fans and kept the bud. Problem solved.

Its genetic.

Back
Top Bottom