Building own hydroponic DWC - Asking for some help or info

the z7 that I ordered showed it came with two bottles it has part 1 on one bottle and the part 2 on the other bottle ? did I get the right z7 and will it come with instructions how to use both parts or bottles

z7 is 2 part and you will need an eye dropper or pipette for it.

floranova is two things. floranova grow and floranova bloom. You need both. But only feed one at a time.

I have not tried using it yet.

I'm not gona use the flora nova I was just curios about it I am going with the 3 part GH I liked the stuff I read about it and I liked what you wrote about it and how good it is. I did order 3ml pipettes also with all my stuff so I had some for the ph up and down and the z7

duke - I read a journal from scottyballs that used the Floranova grow only for a entire grow I might try that my second or third grow he ended up getting a massive amount off of one plant using just the Floranova grow and a scrog he states that the Floranova grow has properties in it that helps with everything and stabilizes all the readings almost by itself. It got me curious if we were to try and adopt that technique and use the z7 formula for the roots maybe could be something spectacular . the only thing he did use was a Waterfarm drip bucket system vs the DWC 5 gallon bucket.

There are a lot of ways to dial things in and you will have to find what you like best. I myself did not care for the waterfram. I tried it and went back to DWC.

I can pull a pound off a good plant in DWC without using a scog frame. I did make one. But I found it a pain to water and check the roots when using. Most of the time I am shooting at get about 8to10z off one. I do not need or want it to get to big. I pinch and train mine to look all most like a scog. Then I just slid over the top a little to check and feed.

I seen videos on that where they pinch it and if you do it right you bend it over then it will not break but if you by chance accidentally broke it you can always put tape on it till it makes the new knuckle right in that spot. great I love this site do much vast information to find out and so many different ways to do things but it seems to me that everyone has the same thing to say find out what works for you and stick with it go the easiest route to get to your harvest. That's why I decided the 3 part GH would be a good fit for me with your z7 enzyme that was a no brainer right their. Everything is finally ordered and coming except seeds that's going to be my last thing after I get everything setup . I even went to my local lumber place lowes and got a extra bucket or two for mixing and such its a shame really they only have blue buckets not black so I couldn't get my actual DWC bucket from them.

Sounds like you have got it under control.

I just ordered some new seeds from Herbies myself.

Went with Cali Connection Larry OG Kush Feminised Seeds and Dr Krippling Ganj Of New York Feminised Seeds plus I got all these free with them.
FREE: 1x Afghan Cow Fem (Dr Krippling Seeds Offer)
FREE: 1 X World Of Seeds Afghan Kush x Black Domina Feminised Seed, 2 X World of Seeds Chronic Haze Feminised Seeds, 3 X Delicious Black Russian Feminised Seeds, 2 Extra World Of Seeds Chronic Haze Feminised Seeds

It is going to take me a good while to get to all of them.

Oh and yes. What you are talking about is supercroping and I do a lot of that. You pinch and kind of roll it carefully between your fingers and then bend it over. I like to grow what I call a Medusa. It has many heads.

hey duke I have never seen a man that doesn't like a lot of head lolol everything is almost in got a few things left and I will start putting everything together in the tent fixing to order the buckets wish I could use blue lowes home improvement buckets instead of solid black buckets but I want to make sure of no algae growth problems

duke0 if I use the z7 does that mean I don't have to worry about the algae problem if I were to use the blue 5 gallon bucket or should I just order the black buckets that everyone are so proud of

I use Home De Pot orange buckets and black gorilla tape the sides. No light leaks and their buckets are cheap. Same with lowes.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

might try that I just cant see myself buying home depot black food grade buckets which are only sold 3 in a pack for 16$ when all I need is 1 bucket for my dwc and a spare bucket to mix in and drain into and the spare bucket can honestly be any color

duke0 if I use the z7 does that mean I don't have to worry about the algae problem if I were to use the blue 5 gallon bucket or should I just order the black buckets that everyone are so proud of

You should still get black buckets. Or you can wrap the buckets with reflective insulation to keep the water temps down too.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have had no algae issue. I use black buckets and blue air lines. The z7 keeps it all clean for me. I have not had to wash anything in over a year and it all looks like new.

on yalls 5 gallon buckets do you have the blue water level tubing on them I'm trying to figure out where to get the tubing that is blue for the water indicator level. also any of yall have suggestions on buckets I can not find any black 5 gallon buckets where I live at the only colors I can find is blue or white and I ordered a 4 inch round air stone for the bucket should I keep it ordered or just get a Walmart air stone for the bucket I took duke0 suggestion and ordered the whisper 40 air pump.

Just Google the buckets. Scroll. I found some for a little over two bucks. Black. And they are the thick ones. 7 shipping if you order 5. I would give the link but I am new and not sure if it's against the rules.

Back
Top Bottom