Busted

Too right, too right.......

legendary shit, just imagining you smacking some cops heads for a minute like batman and robin "POW" "BAP" "KAPOW!"! remember the old batman on tv......

lol wish Id have been in the cop shop when you did that, I'd have cheered you on!

That is too funny I was picturing it in my head. Ut oh no room left now in my head:rofl::rofl:

Your right green, but with commission I think that the majority are out there just like the rest of us.....To make money. and like people are saying here, we're easy targets. usually no fight, and easy job.

lol, thats funny. batman. They came at me and tried to force my hands around, and push me to the car without saying "FREEZE" or GET ON THE GROUND!" none of that, just jumped me. I never actually hit any of them. I just used their weight against them to drop them instead of me when they came at me. Sidesteps and counterpulls, that kind of thing. Thats funny now that I look back on it. It's a good story to tell friends when we hang out, but thats another time. I just wanna see Wingman get what he deserves.....FREEDOM!

Good luck wingman this truly sucks the big one,and I was wondering if you where or are paying state and fed taxes on your grow op, because if you are,would that not mean that the state and fed gov where your partners in this so called crime,I have often thought about this and if any state gives you the right to grow and they collect tax from you,they should be standing next to you in court. I really hope things work out for you and yours.take care .

yo bro, your situation is sickening.
I hope all goes well for you my man, some bullshit charges for sure.

I heard of a guy in my area who just got busted with 1,500 plants and got ten years. . . and your up for 25? garbage.

fingers crossed for you guys. good luck.

Not trying to jeopardize your thread or anything, but i now know what a real beating feels like.

Yesterday night, I had a drunk workmate gatecrash my house after downing 2/3's of a bottle of jack daniels.

After he broke a piece off my new scooter, and didnt like being "accused", he proceeded to beat me down (a 63kg guy with 2 hearing aids with 2 cones in him vs a 77kg drunk guy on a rage) and kicked me in the head 40-50 times, stomped on my head, and punched me over 20 times over about 3 minutes.

Ive spent the day in hospital, half the night in the cop shop giving evidence, all my pot has been taken off the property, i will have crime scene officers in my house to get evidence.

As much as I don't want to deal with the police, and as much as I admitted smoking a couple of cones before this happened, (the cop did'nt give a shit) as much as this court case wont see the light of day for 6 months in a court room, i wont tolerate the wanton destruction of drunken violence in my home by drunk gatecrashers.

In fact the next time people start drinking, I'm gone.

My day time smoking is finished, my afternoon smoking is finished, and i will only smoke late at night when there's no-one around.

No more parties, no more gatherings, no more people coming to my house.

It's finished.

I'm going to get new, decent and non drinkers for friends.

Hanging around dickheads, might get you killed for nothing.

ahhh, nothing like sitting under the house by myself trimming a harvest up and couple of decent bong hits helped immensely.....

Bit miffed about the timing of it all lol 3am havent even decided to go to bed yet.....bit disapointed in having to cut my two little nuggets down, and my 4 weeks in flower 12/12 but what needs to be done needs to be done.

peace out, its a messed up world full of violence both from the government and the people and we need more pot heads to spread the peace :D

TheMilkMan

btw, if you want to see a bunch of cops get their asses kicked in a very comical and awesome way, watch the movie "observe and report" i'm sure many of you have seen it since the main actor is the biggest pot head actor since cheech and chong . . . seth rogan.

lmao, if you haven't seen it yet, watch it. you'll appreciate the hell out of it.

ahahaha, thanks bros its appreciated, i messed up the first sentence of #48 cause i had 4 cones!

corrected now!

biggest 2am sesh ive had in about 3 weeks. totally made my world a better place and took that "walking around like a zombie" edge off! made some room in my head and talk about "the win" with not fighting back against that drunk moron.

I ended up understanding that my "no violence for violence" theory that If i take the bashing and offer no fight back, then its no fun for him because then hes just a "little" bully and therefore cause i didnt do anything and he just bashed the shit out of me, in court its going to be "what you just bashed him, and he didnt even raise his hands and let you kick him in the head 40 odd times?"

it actually makes me feel quite satisfied cause ive got no regrets and zero answering for my actions as there were none apart from grabbing a nife, but if your gunna get killed what you going to think of?.

Although if it happens again, im running down the road way before it gets to that level!

Nothings worth getting bashed and its not worth fighting back, rather just defend myself as best I can, if i stick the nife in him, that dosent make it stop, so i didnt do it.

I think that's all it came down to in the end, is just keep asking him to "stop, im not going to fight, i wont hit you i wont touch you just stop", why keep bashing me over a piece of plastic and the fact that your wrong?

Its moronic.

So i've decided to find the plusses i guess lol time to get life back together and get some sleep, new day now the hard works over. :thumb::bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::thumb:

btw, if you want to see a bunch of cops get their asses kicked in a very comical and awesome way, watch the movie "observe and report" i'm sure many of you have seen it since the main actor is the biggest pot head actor since cheech and chong . . . seth rogan.

lmao, if you haven't seen it yet, watch it. you'll appreciate the hell out of it.

I'll check it out!

Dang Wingman, I'm sending positive energies your way.

I'm sure you have this covered, but when my activities have been construed to be on the wrong side of any laws, I get the legal shark who most consistently pizzes the "upholders" off.

The best make you want to shower your brain with lye soap after a meeting.

All the best.

:peace:

I just came back from the suppermarket and watched. Three cop cars rolled up on some teens just hanging near there pick up truck. They were quiet and lawful. I don't get cops they must have something better to do. The guy was asked for id and all and it looked like he called him mom and handed the cop the phone but I am not sure. He was handed a piece of paper maybe a ticket. At this point I got tired of watching this nonsense and left. I was just flawed by the stupidness. The manager in the store came out for a moment so when I see him again I will ask what was that about. I hope the law around here isn't that you can't breath anywhere.

When I was at the police station last night giving my statement, there were 3 large posters on the wall stating how to identify crime or perhaps suspicious crime.

One of the lines on car thieves read "people loitering around parked cars anytime of the day or night".

Who knows whats up, no-one likes the cops but i suppose if ones not doing anything wrong then they have no reason to be worried about anything right?

hate or not to hate, we still need cops.

Its just the law that needs changing towards Cannabis in my opinion.

Once thats out of the way, we can all spark up a J and know that its actual criminals who cause actual crime that are being staked out.

sorry to hear that shit guys nobody deserves beatings like that as far as cops go I would,nt want there jobs too many assholes and goofs out there Iwas in a biker bar having some beers a rival club opened up with machine gus the bar tender right in front of me took a bullet in the head spent the night in the cop shop giving statements I dont want that shit every day only drink at special functions or family gatherings it can be dangerous to your health

Milk the kids were doing nothing wrong. They probably had no place else to hang out.

It is a damn shame that your own drunk friend did that. I don't like company very much.

Back
Top Bottom