Buying seeds in Canada

ITheNorth

I need to purchase some feminized seeds asap as my "bag seed" seems to be male dominant. Who is the best and fastest delivery to the east coast of Canada during this covid crap?

True North is a bit pricey, but they have some pretty good sales and promotions sometimes. My first order took about a month, but that was this spring so it's understandable. My second order took days. I placed it on the ninth, and it got here on the 11th. Guess there are upsides to ordering late in the season.
Dr Seeds is interesting, but they didn't have any of the strains I'm looking for. I've heard good things about them.
Plus they're both sponsors here.

I'm in Ont.and shop near me has a massive selection. almost every well known seed company to choose from..
Wow, are you anywhere near Ottawa or Kingston? Sorry I know this thread is over 2 yrs old.

Hi @Kingstonmike Just wondering if you've found any reliable seed vendors in or near Kingston? Cheers

Hey....
When I was still looking a few weeks ago, I wasn't seeing that many dispensaries in Kingston offering a selection of seeds, so I went with Cali Seeds, out of the UK>

Of course, once I'd ordered, I started seeing all sorts of offers from local places.

However, since I grow outside and already have as many seeds as I can legally grow, AFAIK, I'm not looking seriously at new seed sources until next year.

Thanks for the reply Mike @Kingstonmike1964. I'm just looking around for a closer supplier. Used to buy from CropKing, and last couple years TrueNorth, but I'm in K-town a lot and hoped one of the new retailers had seeds. I grow outside too. Small 8x12 tunnel greenhouse, homemade.

Back
Top Bottom