Overgrow Canada

lilybeanz

Dana Larson founding member of both the Marijuana Party of Canada and the BC Marijuana Party, as well as used to be editor of cannabis culture is now giving away free cannabis seeds to Canadian citizens who wish grow it outdoors and possibly in public places and front gardens to increase the numbers or plants being grown and "overgrow the government"
he is currently travelling and speaking about this and other Canadian political cannabis issues.
for free high cbd seeds (sorry that only Canadians can participate)
OverGrow Canada: FREE Marijuana Seeds
:thanks: for your time and :Namaste:

bam!
IMG_49416.JPG

I received my package yesterday, but the free seeds for me aren't the good news.
I'm not sure the free strain is worth growing, other than to just chuck them out there, and let people see them, (this will also cross pollinate peoples outdoor grows), but this isn't my point.
its the demon lab seeds coupon which peeked my interest, %50 off 3 different strains, MKultra, C-Four, and Apollo 13. all reg seeds....so I made an order of 2 10 packs. after check out I got an email stating that they are out of the reg seeds, and are shipping fems....that's 20 fem seeds of awesome genetics for under $100.....im impressed
That's a incredible bonus!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm not fond of smoking hemp it seems to me those seeds are going to ruin any outdoors strains in the area :bravo:

Its like throwing a wrench into outdoor pot all across Canada , think about it :bongrip:

What we really need is someone to give away free High THC seeds not industrial hemp seeds.

Whats that person thinking Overgrow Canada in what rope material ? lol

In my opinion if you spread these seeds outdoors you will become a unknowing supporter to ruin outdoor pot , think males in the wind.

There is no reason to overgrow Canada with hemp that makes sense. Hemp is legal farmers can farm it you and me will not enjoy smoking it.

i got my 100 in the mail after about a month of waiting, came with a bunch of cards to dispensaries & some small coupon codes to Dana's own seedbank. I've never grown a high CBD strain like this but hopefully this strain does better than the one's last year.

Here's a shot of the seedlings so far
freedom_dream_seedling.JPG

I started a couple today (put them in soil) but I'm not sure if there is going to be room for them in the tent. Can"t put our summer crop outside until at least mid June because of contractors, so those plants will take precedence. Going to put some in a tray and transplant them outdoors after May 24.

Peace. :peace:

I've been sprinkling the high cbd seeds here and there thru town planter boxes already. Great cause. Be wary of the 50% off deal... got the seeds but all is not as it seems. The strains are right, but the price seems a little wonky to me... further investigation is required. Happy growing people.

just a heads up. got an email from Dana Larson and apparently demonlab seeds has gone rouge and has failed to fulfill numerous orders. this is a direct quote from the email sent to me and others in regards to demon lab seeds.

Canada: Vancouver Pot Activist Calls For Open Cultivation Of Cannabis Plants

A cannabis plant in every yard? That could be the slogan for Dana Larsen's Overgrow Canada pot-seed campaign.

The marijuana advocate led a project this year to give away 5 million cannabis seeds this year; last year he and his colleagues gave away 2.5 million.

"We're encouraging people to plant them openly," he said Sunday. "The goal is to normalize cannabis growing."

It's a continuation of a civil disobedience campaign, following on from the growth of bong shops and dispensaries in many communities across Canada.

One of his contacts spotted a pair of cannabis plants growing in the flower beds around Vancouver city hall. That was a great thing to see, he said.

"I want to be in a country where growing a plant in your front is a common thing," he said.

Cannabis plants growing wild aren't any more dangerous than other plants he pointed out.

"I look at my yard, there's morning glory taking over – it's actually hallucinogenic," he said. "So don't feel there's any concern about that. There's no harm being near a cannabis plant."

"Munching on a cannabis bud, nothing's going to happen at all. It's not actually nice to chew on, it's not like a bright red berry that grows everywhere and is toxic to kids."

News Moderator: Ron Strider 420 MAGAZINE .

Full Article: Vancouver pot activist calls for open cultivation of cannabis plants | Vancouver Sun
Author: Patrick Johnston
Contact: How to get in touch with Vancouver Sun | Vancouver Sun
Photo Credit: Dana Larsen
Website: Vancouver News, Top Stories, Breaking Headlines & Videos | Vancouver Sun

Dana Larsen announced a new Overgrow Canada campaign for 2018 . . .

Ian

Hi All,

Dana announced this years seeds will be Freedom Dream again.

Dana says the female plants will produce around 10% CBD.

Anybody looking to join the Overgrow Canada campaign should Google it.

Peace. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom