A Reminder to Canadians

J189RFC

In Canada we have the Charter of Rights and Freedoms aka the Constitution.

Read it, know it and remember that these rights are supposed to be protected.

Note #1

"Guarantee of Rights and Freedoms
Marginal note:Rights and freedoms in Canada

1. The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society."

Constitution Acts, 1867 to 1982

Also you can order you very own poster of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms or any government document here
Human Rights Program Publication Order Form - Cultural Diversity and Rights - Canadian Identity
previous page with online order form at top
Publications - Cultural Diversity and Rights - Canadian Identity

Flex your rights this year, we have to get this done! Elections are coming up. It's not much but every bit helps!

Despite Harpers faults he promised to lower the gst and did just that. The liberals are nothing but liars so don't be surprised when they don't come through.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Skippy never had a real job other than Harpers mouthpiece, all he's knows is Harper politics and I really see no reason for him to change. An extra 2 years is tuff on a working stiff.

Raising retirement age, reducing retirement benefits, with-holding healthcare to certain groups, reducing environmental regulations - these are identical to current Republican plans in the US. Trump lite 2.0

I'm a retired working stiff and just have a puff and wonder if Russia is going to attack.:)
If trump somehow regains the WH he's said he will withdraw from NATO, work to dismantle it and allow Russia free rein to do whatever his boyfriend Vlad Pukin wants. He also plans to scrap the US Constitution. Komrad F Karlsson in Russia to "interview" Vlad pukin ? Or exchanging information. Don't be surprised if a cabel appears involving trump, pukin and lil Kimmie. Russia will do whatever it wants.

Back
Top Bottom