California or Colorado? Where would You move to?

... and thank you GreenZombie for the warm welcome!! Very happy to be here!

For the record, I just go out-smoked by two lovely locals. I am not used to the volume of top shelf meds some folks around here consume.

I had to set myself down for awhile after my first experience. (the first toke attempted on a new Vaporizer..!) Ha! We never saw any smoke, hardly, and couldn't taste much.. but Wow.! There's no doubt that it took the pain to a whole low level. And hopefully reduce the outlay for pain pills. Thanks to 420 for pointing me in a different direction, that I hope continues to work. Definitely need to learn some new words. Like names that are known to work for Back Pain and to sleep on.
Anyway, thanks for the advice and 420 for putting this all together.

Seraphim, welcome to MILE HIGH Colorado... :lot-o-toke:

WillyB
:peace:

Glad you could make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to Colorado!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will smoke a 1/4 of some Northern Berry in your honor!

GangaKing, WillyBudz and SkinnyChef thank you all. I couldn't be happier to be a resident of this great state.

24 days till 04.20.11, Anyone going to the Capitol or up to Boulder for it?

Gonna check out down town. Wonder how much it's changed? 20 yrs is quite awhile. I expect, other than age, people are still pretty much the same.

GangaKing said:
I had to set myself down for awhile after my first experience. (the first toke attempted on a new Vaporizer..!) Ha! We never saw any smoke, hardly, and couldn't taste much.. but Wow.! There's no doubt that it took the pain to a whole low level. And hopefully reduce the outlay for pain pills. Thanks to 420 for pointing me in a different direction, that I hope continues to work. Definitely need to learn some new words. Like names that are known to work for Back Pain and to sleep on.
Anyway, thanks for the advice and 420 for putting this all together.

So I'm not sure posting local dispensary names is kosher for the site, and I can't pm yet, sorry - too darned new :-[

Try looking for 'bubblegum kush' online or in the local bud rags. It has unreal levels of CBD and just relaxes muscles and eases discomfort away. Good for the head, too! It won an MMJ competition at a major local convention, this year. I found it in the North Boulder area...

Please note that I am not associated with any MMJ dispensary in any way except as a possible customer...I get around a bit in that respect :bong: Still no expert, though...yet...

If it's site-appropriate to post the name of the dispensary, let me know and I'll be glad to. If you're in physical discomfort, this is the best smoke I've found. Their other strains are worth trying, too! Good luck. :tokin:

Is that Bubblegum Kush another name or strain variant of pre '98 Bubba Kush? I grow pre '98 and it rocks as a med strain.

WillyB

WillyBudz said:
Is that Bubblegum Kush another name or strain variant of pre '98 Bubba Kush? I grow pre '98 and it rocks as a med strain.

WillyB

Sorry - I found it by a very happy mistake and haven't a clue on the genetics, just the effects. Newbie of me, I know. If I can find some further info, I'll post it.

WillyBudz said:

WillyB

Willy, on further investigation, it looks like you're right. Another shop has a Pre '98 Bubba Kush with an even higher CBD percentage. Hard to imagine they're not related somehow.

Back
Top Bottom