California VS Colorado

BakedPotRoast

Will the co-ops there in California honor the medical card from colorado? Or does california not really believe in Medical patients from other parts of the country. Would they sell meds to me if i showed with my nice red card from colorado???? Now thats the big question

I would think you need a card from cali

Hmmm. Well, technicaly speaking, medical marijuana laws are STATE laws. This means that a doctor lisenceced in California woud be required to qualify for medicinal marijuana under our state law. If any doctor note worked, that would be FEDERAL (crossing of state borders) jurisdiction....at least, that's the legal interpretation of a non lawyer (ME) LOL. Now, LOGIC would dictate that the recomendation of a trained physician, no matter which state they are from, should hold water anywhere in our country. But alas, when dealing with the federal government, having a strong grasp of logic is virtualy useless.
Some states, like Montana (which actualy might be the ONLY state that did this) voted into their state laws to honor medical marijuana recomendations from other states. I don't know if that law continues to be in effect or if it's been shot down.
-PM

Back
Top Bottom