Calyx Hunter's - Outdoor - Samsara's Ultra Violet - 1st Auto Strain Grow

Day 9 from Breaking Soil

Day_9uv.JPG

Growth rate has picked up as you can tell. Hopefully I have not delayed the Auto too much, I want her to get big.

Day 10

It has been about a week since last irrigation and I have not soaked the pot yet. Since good growth is beginning I decided to do a good soak to allow everything to get evenly moist so the roots do not hit a dry spot. I irrigated til the pot started to drain into the tray. I soaked out the drainage because I never leave the pots in standing water.

Growth is so slow. It could be that I'm being impatient because I have nothing to compare it to. I just looked back in my current grow and found the Lemon Kush at Day 10 looks almost exactly like my Ultraviolet Day 10. My confidence has been renewed. Thank you :420:for allowing me to to have an online grow journal. Having these journals is invaluable to us growers. This is a rad community! It's too bad we all don't live in the same community. Imagine if we were all actual neighbors.
Day 10 Ultraviolet
Day_10uv.JPG

Day 10 Lemon Kush
Day10LK1.JPG

Nope not outside yet. I'm not ready to let my baby walk on her own. She's still in the veg tent under T5's. Yesterday when I got home my garden was getting ripped by wind. I had to put a large sheet of ply wood out to block some of it. The OG Kush clone outside was literally getting laid down by the wind. I'll put her outside when I'm confident she is strong and established.

You have a sick grow going yourself Stumped!

Lol I'm being stupid, of course you don't have that seedling outside yet. That's just, well I wouldn't even do that hahah

I'm stumped then, must be just a slow starter. Looked over your journal and I didn't see nothing you did wrong. I've had some seeds that just took forever. I had 2 seeds went into 12/12 after first set of leaves. 1 plant was harvested by the time the other started showing pre flowers. Buuuut I probably did do something to hinder the growth too. I forget to be honest, if I remembered all my mistakes I wouldn't be able to focus on what I did right. Lol

Thanks for those kind words. I still look at everyone else's grow and think I'm fucking up. Your plants look amazing the indoor. Mine look like banana trees lol fucking big yellow school bus Hahahahah I'm laughing on the outside but crying on the inside lol

Cheers, and I'm adding clay balls to my soil next round on the top. You are full of good ideas man.

The whole Auto thing is wigging me out a bit. I know there is a ~70 day life span so to speak with this strain and I want to maximize that by not allowing anything to slow this b*tch down. I've read these flower at a specific point in their life span and I'd like to be as far along as possible when flowering begins. As we all know the amount of veg you have leading into flower will completely dictate overall production. Ok I'm going to relax now and just let her grow. Too much thinking can be a bad thing and it's my biggest problem.

I think my early problem was not enough air flow. The oscillating fan I'm using now kind of tickles her a little with every pass. You can see the leaves wiggle just a little bit as the air flows across her. Mucho better. Before with 4" fan she never wiggled for me.

What do ya mean mutant lol looks normal to me.

This reminds of Napolean Dynamite when Pedro points out the the little mini fifth udder on the cow.
Pedro: They're pretty good, except for one little problem. That little guy right there. He is nipple number five. A good dairy cow should have, like, four.

Hahaha!

Day 13 since Breaking Earth

Day13uv.JPG

The Tent
*reminder* I will be going outside with the UV once she's stronger
Day13uva.JPG

Here's where she'll end up. The sprinkler is on for an easy rain. That OG in the bottom is in a small 2G fabric pot just to see wtf happens
Garden_in_action.JPG

Day 15

Day15uv.JPG

The pot was very light weight this morning so I irrigated the Ultra Violet with DTW that I air bubbled. It had been about 5 days since last irrigation. It seems as though her growth rate is increasing every day. The more chlorophyl that is available for energy production the better. I am running her on an 18/6 cycle right now. I figure that the dark cycle kind of helps the Auto count her days. I actually feel like she grows more during the small 6 hour period of dark than she does the entire 18 hour period of light. I feel the dark cycle is also important for general plant energy production and root development.

Totally agree about the dark period as there is a dark period in nature so should there be in controlled environments. Plus the money saved by not running the lights 24 hours a day helps too.

Back
Top Bottom