IMG_001327.jpg

IMG_001632.jpg

IMG_001730.jpg

IMG_002728.jpg

IMG_002527.jpg

IMG_002427.jpg

IMG_002325.jpg

Re: Can I harvest this one ?

nah man i'd give it a little while longer,if you have a good magnifying glass try and get a good look at the trichomes and you want to wait until they're milky white, if you dont have one, you can wait until the hairs are about 75% orange, and they will start to retract into the bud when its ready. you'll notice the change when theyre ready man, just give her a little more time.

i just double checked the pics and she looks like the buds are just now starting to fill out, the buds will at least triple or quadruple in size before she's done. that is, if there is adequate lighting.

i just double checked the pics and she looks like the buds are just now starting to fill out, the buds will at least triple or quadruple in size before she's done. that is, if there is adequate lighting.

This my first grow and I have no idea about this but you sure ?
at least 40-45 % brown hairs and you say the buds will be triple in size ?!
I checked the plant right know and the buds are swell as well.
Also I should say its 52 days into flowering right now.

them brown hairs don't mean near as much as the color of the trichomes, they need to be turning amber,, I hope ya have a good magnifying glass ,, your gonna need at least 30X power or stronger to see them

them brown hairs don't mean near as much as the color of the trichomes, they need to be turning amber,, I hope ya have a good magnifying glass ,, your gonna need at least 30X power or stronger to see them

sometimes trichoes never change to amber depending on strain, so i'd pay more attention to the rippening of the calaxes, especially if you don't have a magnifying glass

This just me but like him, I would be starting to cut/flush nuit`s and blast for the next 2 -3weeks. That will bring her in at around 65-72 days( about normal range) and the 2-3weeks extra light will sweeten`er up more. A good flush over this 2 weeks helps plant clear itself of unused nuit`s. Helping taste, curing time and burns smoother with out that dissoved metal,minerals and micro stuff being in smoke particales when burned. She does look VERY TASTE!! i can see why you want it now!! Tough but the 2 weeks wait is a reward worth investing in.* TIP*: After stem drying place the buds you plan to smoke over the next week in double brown paper bag rolled down. This is a grand parents trick to ripen tomato`s, peaches, avocados and such. They produce a gas when picked and if istill hard or unripe this prevents this gas build up so fruit finishes ripening not rotting. With buds over a fews days they will dry evenly and this extra time in bag helps taste/quaility. Instead of stuff in jar or tupperware container. Bags are free, give try with 1/2 of harvest and see if you taste and feel a little more bang compared to 1/2 curd on stem then stuffed in jar. Something this simple it`s sick, ever wonder why your shit is not as good as your buddys who grew same strain with exact same system?!?! Why is this?? I bet that if you try this in 2 months from now you will find this link and thank me, but I dont ask for anything in return. Except think about it and feel confident that the out come is justifyed and very much animprovment and wonldn`t put out there if it didn`t help. Store in airtight jar but let 1 weeks buds rest in bag for a few days before smoking. Very simple way to improve taste and smoothness of buds and costs no MONEY!!BONUS!! This time in bag is the finishing touch to an explosive but sweet HIGH!!
:goodjob: :thanks: :peace:

The hairs on the flowers do not give an idea when to harvest.

Type of strain? Indica or Sativa? Most importantly what type of growing medium are you using?

From the pics I would say 25 days or so until harvest. They look like their in the bud swell stage still.

Like stated above, trichomes will let you know. If you have a Radio Shack near you, this is worth the money
pRS1C-2453356w3451.jpg

I have to say, you are doing an excellent job for your first grow :bravo: She looks VERY healthy! Feel free to post some pics of the whole plant as well. Look for yellowing leaves, that means she knows the end is near (because you have tricked her). When they think the end is near, all of the energy (food) is taken from the leaves and focused on the flowers for seed production...she doesn't know there are no seeds in there. This is why it is so important to wait until she is ready. A lot of weight and stickiness get put on that last week.

Keep up the great work!

Back
Top Bottom