Can I use these?

CannaVince

Hey gang I am washing out my juggs...(yah he said juggs)....that I mix my nutes in....I'm in-between grows and have mostly empty nute jugs...I use foxfarms and have a full 2 gal mixed up of tiger bloom...(it's been mixed for 2 months now)..so guys....can I save this for any amount of time?.....or should I just dump it out....?....was wondering....I might not use it for a few more months....any input is awesome.....thanx...:thanks:

Re: Can I use these?..

LOL@Juggs...I was wondering the same thing myself. How long is anything you may have mixed in jugs for that matter...like with molasses....baking soda..lemon juice...And where ya been man? Working? Just missed seeing ya around....

Re: Can I use these?..

Sup queen...I def...do-not keep my molasses after a couple of days...too stinky...but the rest I'm not sure....hopefully someone helps out...not much goin on for me..just working as much as I can....

Hi guys.. just my thoughts on this.. as I use only organic(whatever the hell that even means anymore?) they all say to use with in a few days of mixing.. but... I know many other growers that keep their non-organic mixed in 55 gallon barrels for weeks ..

What are you using?

opps, I guess I should try to comprehend more.. fox farms isnt fully organic is it? Not sure of the tiger bloom... and too lazy to look it up... sorry for the mix up..

No prob killah....I think I should just toss it.....word guys......

Back
Top Bottom