Nute/Water

AudioBassiks

when i mix up my nute mix i do it in a 1 gallon milk jug, because all the measurements are in 1 gallon increments.. but too water all my pants i dont ever use all the fuid thats mix,, most time i got half gallon or so left... then i dump the rest down the drain becuase i thought you cant leave it mixed in the container.. is this true do i need to keep making fresh feed for ezch time or can i use the old ?

Pre mixed organic nutrients may well go off in a matter of a few days !

The chemical synthetic type may well last several days & best to keep oxygenated via air stone/pump to prevent stagnation... store away from direct light as this may cause algea.

I would not keep more than 10 to 14 days worth at any given time...

You could break down measurements of nutrients for smaller quanties of water used etc

I could assist here as i just need to find some coversion charts & need to know what measurement of nutrient used per gallon of water.

I would imagine this being an american measuremnt being used also ?

yes it is us meaurement... well i was out in the yard looking at all the yard plants and bushes i got some flowers budding soe growing.. so i got some babys flowering and some babys growing so i gots a little bits of both,, problem solved,,, and i am kinda a horda in a way but i can toss shit,, but i been keeping all the extra dumping it into big tots to i figured out what to do with it, so i just dumped 5 gallon buckest at a time down the middle of each bed... should be interesting too see what happens.. just a side note,, the plants growing inside are the only one i tend to care about,, the ones out side live or die its ok with me,, frankly i would rather see them die less work for me lol

Back
Top Bottom