Can I use ultrasonic mist maker fogger for Aeroponics?

Can i use ultrasonic mist maker fogger for Aeroponics ?

No, you won't get better results compared to a 50 micron aeroponics system. Water droplets can not be less than 10 microns or greater than 100 microns. Best optimal droplet size for the roots to grow with liquid fertilizers is around 50 microns.
You can only achieve this using specific misting nozzles at high pressure which provides 50 microns.

Go to "Agrihouse" website and you can buy two nozzles for around $5. They invented the aeroponics system and worked with NASA.

I also have seen people to do this, but some people say plants suffer from underfeeding in late bloom.Also root zone temperatures are critical and not easy to maintain.

NASA would've used ultrasonic foggers way long before if it was any better.

Ultrasonic is not optimal for roots when planning to do a full grow. Same goes for the new kids using these extreme high pressure atomizers which produces mists in the single digit microns, somewhat similar to ultrasonic.

The best optimal aeroponics system uses relative high pressure around 80-100PSI of specific nozzles which produces water droplet size of around 50 microns. This will be good for an entire grow.

are there foggers that are not so fine? I know I have seen people do this.

The only way to get 50 micron mists is using orifice based nozzles or a venturi.

I don't believe ultrasonic based technology can produce water droplet fogs in the range of 50 microns. Even if it did, orifice based nozzles would be better in longevity in the long run.

Salt build up and clogging are solved using proper specific engineered nozzles, particularly the ones made from "Agrihouse", which they sell on their website. I used them and never had any issues in my build.

No, you won't get better results compared to a 50 micron aeroponics system. Water droplets can not be less than 10 microns or greater than 100 microns. Best optimal droplet size for the roots to grow with liquid fertilizers is around 50 microns.
You can only achieve this using specific misting nozzles at high pressure which provides 50 microns.

Go to "Agrihouse" website and you can buy two nozzles for around $5. They invented the aeroponics system and worked with NASA.
Aeroponics was invented by a Russian in the 1920s.

Back
Top Bottom