Cactusrelajado

420 Member
Hi! I’m new to the forum and growing! My seedlings are just about a month old and still in solo cups. I’ve noticed though that there appears to be trichome development at the apical meristem. To me it even looks like it’s flowering. I grow outside and have had no problem up until this point. I’ve attached some photos. Any help or guidance is much appreciated! :)

Attachments

• 801CA0CC-21A6-4C1F-B8F5-D003CB9E4B45.jpeg
    801CA0CC-21A6-4C1F-B8F5-D003CB9E4B45.jpeg
    569.1 KB · Views: 111
  • 480D248F-E61E-4F19-9E62-17C12C9C6E52.jpeg
    480D248F-E61E-4F19-9E62-17C12C9C6E52.jpeg
    561 KB · Views: 114
Yes it's flowering. Is it an Auto Flower plant ? Looks that way to me. Looks like they got stunted being in those little cups too long & also over watered. You don't have much to lose so if you have a 2 - 3 gallon pot I'd up pot right away & possibly get some growth going on over the next few weeks.

Hi! I’m new to the forum and growing! My seedlings are just about a month old and still in solo cups. I’ve noticed though that there appears to be trichome development at the apical meristem. To me it even looks like it’s flowering. I grow outside and have had no problem up until this point. I’ve attached some photos. Any help or guidance is much appreciated! :)
They must be photo period cuz all photo if real sun its flower time aug 20 mine are in week 3

They must be photo period cuz all photo if real sun its flower time aug 20 mine are in week 3
Yes, if it is a photo-period plant and if it is sexually mature it should be starting to flower by this time if it is growing outside.

The thing to keep in mind is that auto-flower plants will usually start to flower by the 4th week after spouting (or germinating) no matter how many hours of light it is getting from the sun or artificial lighting. Even if auto-flowers get stunted in their first couple of weeks of growth they will still start to flower and they look very similar to the photograph.

Sadly, we will probably never know since the person who started the thread never came back after he or she posted the message almost 3 and a 1/2 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom