Can someone identify this material

darbley

420 Member
Hey guys, first post here.

I've ended up obtaining lots of trim from a crop and I'm wanting to make it into hash.

I plan to do it using the method shown in this video:

I have 2 questions:

1. What grade of filter should I use for the silk screen? I am looking for quantity over quality.

2. What material is being used in this video to collect the filtered hash? (The bag at 2:29)

Any advice appriciated my dudes

Many thanks

Thats a whopper hash bag! I got a consumer grade set of bags from a grow shop for like 60 bucks (that I could have gotten online for 30) that worked fine and are pretty big, they don't have that handy dong sleeve hanging down though... that thing is AWESOME! I'd guess they are using around 120 microns. These 5gal bags certainly would get you started, and can really hold a LOT of shake! GL bro, cheers! :yahoo:

71K16H8rfcL._SL1500_.jpg

Quantity over quality eh? Bleh. Use a big 120 screen then, you'll get plenty of plant material to add to your weight.

It's not to sell. I just have an incredibly low tolerance to weed and want the hash as a mellow alternative to the flower I smoke! Thanks for the input mate. Appreciate it.

It's not to sell. I just have an incredibly low tolerance to weed and want the hash as a mellow alternative to the flower I smoke! Thanks for the input mate. Appreciate it.

Hash is more potent than flower. Plant material will make it more harsh. Smoke less at a time I guess? Some folks add other herbs and what not to make a sort of tobacco free spliff. Maybe that would be a viable option? There's a recent thread on here somewhere about it

Hash is more potent than flower. Plant material will make it more harsh. Smoke less at a time I guess? Some folks add other herbs and what not to make a sort of tobacco free spliff. Maybe that would be a viable option? There's a recent thread on here somewhere about it

Hmm. It was a trip to Amsterdam that enlightened me, I must just of being smoking weak stuff? I liked the mellow high. It was the squidgy, dark stuff I was fond of. Thanks for mentioning that, I'll find the thread. Thanks man.

Back
Top Bottom