Can someone let me know if these little gals are healthy?

Drogon

Can anyone help? Is this too much stretching for a seedling? Do I need to lower the light? They popped yesterday and I've only been giving them distilled water.

The CFL's are 2700K only 14w

IMG_057139.JPG

IMG_057343.JPG

Go a litter lower if you can (without damaging tent), mist them, have a gentle fan blow on them for some portion of the day.

I'd take the top off and move the bulbs within about 3 inches. What color are those bulbs? They look red,like about 2500k? You want 5000k or higher.

Yes too much stretch!!! Take the cover off and get as close as possible. The Germinator is right you need 5000k or higher for vegging. When you switch to flower switch them to 2700k to 3500k. The more watts the better get bigger cfls if you can.

Can anyone help? Is this too much stretching for a seedling? Do I need to lower the light? They popped yesterday and I've only been giving them distilled water.

IMG_057139.JPG

IMG_057343.JPG
They havent stretched too much yet, but def get them out of the dome and get the bulbs within a few inches. You want about 5000k bulbs like they said above, for good veg growth.

I'd take the top off and move the bulbs within about 3 inches. What color are those bulbs? They look red,like about 2500k? You want 5000k or higher.

Thanks Germinator. When I take the top off, the RH drops to about 40-50 % will that be alright? I won't have my tent set up until Monday so that's when I'll have a bit more control over the environment.

IMG_057139.JPG

IMG_057343.JPG
It's not the end of the world for you. When you transplant just bring up the soil level a bit more. But lowering the lights will help reduce stretch.

IMG_057139.JPG

IMG_057343.JPG
It's not the end of the world for you. Whoo! . When you transplant just bring up the soil level a bit more. But lowering the lights will help reduce stretch.

Back
Top Bottom