Canada/Ontario Grower Thread

Im doing all my research to make a final decision. Using LED is gonna allow me to grow indoors during the hot summer if the really LOW heat emission. I just need some real reviews of people really using LED, cause I've seen a huge campaign (by new sponsors here) marketing the product… most made in China and very expensive in some cases. I don't want to be a victim of marketing but I do need better spectrum for Flowering.

thanks for the info.

I just purchased 144x 3w reflexor ( purchased from Sara / sponsor) and have 50x3w UFO ( purchased ebay,both China made).
I also use 40w (250 led's, ebay) & 3w (3 led, ebay). From what I learned is most sellers target the flower spectrum and very little on veg
Check out the forum topgrowlight here at 420.
This is my first grow and this was the only place that got me real feedback ( u should get some good feedback )
This is my first flowering ( wht widows )
144x3w is super great at penetrating photosyn .
UFO 50x3w , need's to be close and does not do a good job @ flowering( its a 9 band and was to be for flowering)
The other lights are for side lighting , but for my size (3-6 ladies) the 144x3w has impressed me ( almost double size bud)
Yeah ur right, it hard to find honest answer on LED's , but i met a few good people here that all want to grow huge yield's.
Best of luck Mate
Cheers
J
P.s - its a nice -15F here today , but widows under darkness to fatten up (my friend's @ :420:set me up and they grow with led's- Dennise , Graytail, BID are just a few good folks )

I just purchased 144x 3w reflexor ( purchased from Sara / sponsor) and have 50x3w UFO ( purchased ebay,both China made).
I also use 40w (250 led's, ebay) & 3w (3 led, ebay). From what I learned is most sellers target the flower spectrum and very little on veg
Check out the forum topgrowlight here at 420.
This is my first grow and this was the only place that got me real feedback ( u should get some good feedback )
This is my first flowering ( wht widows )
144x3w is super great at penetrating photosyn .
UFO 50x3w , need's to be close and does not do a good job @ flowering( its a 9 band and was to be for flowering)
The other lights are for side lighting , but for my size (3-6 ladies) the 144x3w has impressed me ( almost double size bud)
Yeah ur right, it hard to find honest answer on LED's , but i met a few good people here that all want to grow huge yield's.
Best of luck Mate
Cheers
J
P.s - its a nice -15F here today , but widows under darkness to fatten up (my friend's @ :420:set me up and they grow with led's- Dennise , Graytail, BID are just a few good folks )

hey man that 144 is going to do wonders for u enjoy ill be getting my hands on one of those 5wt 400wt panenls soon enough!! happy growing and dont forget to geturgrowon!

the 5 wt because its a decent price and i want better penetration canopy i would be getting it standard so its good for both veg and flower i would be using it for flower, veg with cfls 6500k doing 2l pop bottles or squire pots 12-12 from clone with little to no veg maybe 1-2 week veg to adapt to there new environment sorry tell my whole idea haha sorry little hi :) cheers mat!

Thanks for the info Geturgrowon ,
I will attempt cloning once I find the right strain ( a few pals here told me there favorite selection to try ). I had some light burn on my mini-guns ( autos) from LED to close.
I have more to say , but the screams dinner ready , talk to u soon

Cheers
J

heres my 3rd grow. its bagseed 9 plants 1 1000 hps 1 600 watt hps 5x7 room
IMG_20140122_111007.jpg
IMG_20140122_110856.jpg
IMG_20140122_105603.jpg
IMG_20140122_110948.jpg
IMG_20140122_110756.jpg

Skip on the cheap LEDS you can get low summer temps With the 300w CFLs 3 = 900w cool light power the buds are more frosty than HPS. If you go LED get one with 3 or more year warranty

Back
Top Bottom