Canada/Ontario Grower Thread

Hey guys..
I was wondering where the canadians were hiding as well! This was a little kush i rescued from an abuser lol... she turned out reasonably nice...
20131225_205346.jpg

Anybody out there grow Critical Mass (CBD) ? If , yes , indoor or outdoor ? I plan to clone this strain ,if it rocks my boat.
What about ,
Purple Maroc ,
C99 -Cinderella 99 ,
vanilla kush ( i have access to these seeds )
Will start cloning for outside plants ( I need to learn about cloning now as I am sure there'll be a few speed bump) and these are what I can work with ( Prefer to buy locally ).
Got to go back to my sleds ( broken down last night) , so rolingl up a :blunt: and chill.....
Santa little helper ( might as well been , do to the all the snow plowing)
J

Hi fellow Canadians. ;)

Glad I found this thread and proud of what our fellow cannuk growers are producing, indoor or out it all looks fantastic. ;)

Here's a couple pics of my current grow, she's a Blue Mystic (Northern lights x Blueberry) grown under a 240W Kind LED on a 2ft x 3ft scrog, 5 weeks into flower.

IMG_0006105.JPG

IMG_000987.JPG

IMG_002264.JPG

IMG_002857.JPG

Keep on growing Canada. I'm not changing anything when the new laws go into effect April 1st. Unfortunately, I'll be illegal again but I can't afford black market prices + shipping from the government sponsored growers.
F*%k Harper!!!!

Some pics of my harvest last month, White Widow. I harvested just over 6oz dried from my 2ft x 3ft scrog.

IMG_0002111.JPG

IMG_0005109.JPG

After 2 weeks of curing the buds got darker but still look great.

IMG_0003117.JPG

IMG_0004107.JPG

IMG_0006101.JPG

It cured for 2 weeks before I smoked any and is continuing to cure as I smoke it. Its a very smooth smoke with a nice flavor, not to strong of a high, just right. I'm still functional after I smoke it, it doesn't have a big "couch lock" effect from it, just a nice head high and slight body buzz.

stealthgrow thanks for joining us feel free to post as much as u like ! the more the better :) also danishoes21 looking good keep up the great work !!

wow stealthgrow :thumb: They look :yummy:.
On the note of Harper , there's 23,000 lic growers here and now there against the law. keep ur world small and we should be under the radar.
I will be growing outdoor's ( 20-30 plants) and need to smoke ( I consume about 1 1/2 oz per week ) and this is the place to be :thumb:.
Cheers
J

high Canadian Friends, i'm not one of yours but i really love Canada for it's wonderful Nature , free spaces and so nice people.
i've smoked one of the best weed ever in the late 90's maybe 97/98 during holyday in Quebec and Montreal.

i don't know which strain it was bud God, what a WEED !!!
never grown myself anything as strong and euphoric than that S....t!! except maybe for the Reserva privada Holly Grail Kush one of my buddy grows for a few years.

nice to have a thread like this one, thanx to all that shares this beauties with us.
good job guys, i dream about visiting these marvelous area that Ontario and British Colombia are.
i really will plan a trip i hope in early 2015 if all goes round for me.

go-on with that good work fellows!!!

green vibes from the south to you Canadian Growers.

E.D.

Some closeup shots of my latest harvest Bc Mango, cured around 2 weeks, it smokes really well, smells like fresh sliced mango, the high is not as intense as I thought. This is a Hybrid so you get more Indica high rater than Sativa, perfect for sleeping and insomnia, no intense head high, very calming relaxed high, makes you drop anything you are doing to just relax (terrible if you had things to do). Not a big yielder but a good smoke.

DSC030993.JPG
DSC030534.JPG

DSC030876.JPG
DSC030964.JPG
DSC030856.JPG

Welcome thanks for the story and compliment about canada love montreal its soo beautiful there ! here as well if you like this thread u might like my other thread in my sign pce

Some closeup shots of my latest harvest Bc Mango, cured around 2 weeks, it smokes really well, smells like fresh sliced mango, the high is not as intense as I thought. This is a Hybrid so you get more Indica high rater than Sativa, perfect for sleeping and insomnia, no intense head high, very calming relaxed high, makes you drop anything you are doing to just relax (terrible if you had things to do). Not a big yielder but a good smoke.

huuuummmmmm....... mouth is watering, i use to "fruit-smoke in africa (ivoria coast) in means you take a fruit or half fruit, make a hole that goes through the fruit from side to side and put your shillum on a side and smoke the other side with smell and juice from the fruits.
loved it but never try with mango, old remembers...old souvenirs...:nicethread:

Back
Top Bottom