Cancer

Founder
Do you suffer from Cancer?

Does Cannabis help ease your nausea, pain and suffering?

Did you know that Cannabis kills off dead cells that can become Cancerous?

Thousands of people like you are curing their Cancer with Cannabis.

Please share your experiences with us.
:rollit:

my liver tumor has shrunk from 8cm>2cm in 9 months. thats the size of a grapefruit down to the size of a walnut. i had one shot of radiation and since then 1/2 to 1 oz per week of quality bud. my docs say the amount of shrinkage is miraculous. and they all know i am on mmj.

But the cops would call you a dangerous criminal. I applaud your success, brother. I don't smoke much, cause I am scared of randoms at work. I come here to get info on why this should be legal. And I love to hear about people like you. Good luck, both in health and legal issues.

Peace,

A cool ETenn mountain hippie enjoying the early winter weather.

PS Just wish I could enjoy it with a joint on the porch

I had a tumor around my esophagous and in my chest that was making it(my esophagous) the size of a straw that has been squished flat. This tumor turned out to be Hodgkin's Lymphoma a cancer that attacks ur lymphnodes. It started out at 14cm x 7 something cm, it shrunk to about 5.5 cm x 5.3 cm after chemotherapy which was IMO hell on earth, losing all your hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, not being able to eat, throwing up all the time. MJ is the only thing that has kept me going, it's the only way i could eat or do anything over the last ten months. I'm done chemo and radiation now and the doctors are very optimistic that i'm already in remission and i should be able to go back to work in spring :)... I'm only 20 and i hope that i dont have to return to a hospital till i'm at least 50, i've had my share of doctors and needles, but not those cute university nurse trainees lol. It is truly amazing what one plant can do and so many ppl are trying to get rid of it, where is the logic in that?

But the cops would call you a dangerous criminal. I applaud your success, brother. I don't smoke much, cause I am scared of randoms at work. I come here to get info on why this should be legal. And I love to hear about people like you. Good luck, both in health and legal issues.

Peace,

A cool ETenn mountain hippie enjoying the early winter weather.

PS Just wish I could enjoy it with a joint on the porch

i live in a med state (oregon) so i am legal patient/grower as long as i pay the yearly tax and play by the states rules (easy).

Although my cancer is very manageable something interesting recently happened. A quick jump back....a few years ago I was diagnosed with
cancer and after my initial surgery I was getting checked every three months. I had a couple of clusters grow during the first two years, no big
deal go in get them removed...till 2008. A cluster was growing and they removed it....then another, so I started going in once a month. We
were keeping an eye on yet another cluster, and when I had went in the cluster was gone! I wasn't on medical grade MJ(I was getting dirt,
because I didn't have my letter at the time), but now that I have medical grade MJ it'll be interesting to see if the clusters stop completely or
if it at least slows down their growth!

I suggest a strong Indica, it has more Cannabinoids, which I believe are the Cancer fighting compounds within Cannabis...
Use the search function here and do some reading on the subject... you will learn a great deal...

I suggest you get her a Volcano vaporizer and vape it, there are no tars and carcinogens...
Edibles are good as well, much harder to determine how much is needed with edibles though, you can eat too much and become nauseous...
Ultimately, you should be doing both, experiment with them, have fun with them...
There are so many strains and flavors and each feels and makes you think a different way...
Indica will give that "medicated to the point she doesn't care" feeling for sure... Sativa has more THC and will make her think more...
I wish you and your wife well in your fight against Cancer and send you positive healing energy through the universe...;)

Hello Folks,

I saw on the first post an invitation to share "my experience with mmj and cancer." i'd love to and only partially because I love to talk about myself......I just found this site and would love input from others as well.

I am 49 years, old female, married blah blah. Started smoking cigerettes at age 13 and smoked several packs a day until both my husband and I quit with the help of Chantix in July of 2007.

For the records....I smoked quite a bit of pot as well but as my lungs got more and more trashed I switched over to eating a long time back.

In August of 2008 I was diagnosed with "extensive" small-cell lung cancer....a relatively rare type of lung cancer that is almost EXCLUSIVELY caused by smoking cigerettes. Nothing strange there. At the time time of diagnosis I had a large tumor on my left lung and a another fist sized tumor in my liver. Apparently my type is very aggressive and quick growing.......my cancer doc estimated the tumors had been growing for about six months.

I underwent conventional chemotherapy while using several grams of cannabis in capsule form a day. I've been doing that for awhile (like several years) , so again, nothing strange there and I had been using it for depression and menopause anyway so I had no intention of stopping. I did NOT tell my cancer doctor I was eating several grams a day because I didn't want to get yelled but since the general prognosis is "one with year with treatment" in regards to my cancer I was NOT about to give up my mj. Plus it calmed me and helped my husband sleep greatly during many portions of the insanity of the entire situation.

Here's where things started to get weird. While my type of cancer generally has a "partial response" to chemo (both surgery and radiation were NOT an option due to metastasis) I achieved "complete response" within four chemo sessions (as monitored by CT scan.) This is a VERY unusual response according to my cancer doc (who is NOT the one who issued my mmj rec) but I have read about some tumor fighting abilities in cannabis and wondered if anyone else may have had an experience along this line? Using cannabis? Or chemo and not using cannabis? ALL experiences appreciated.

I am in NO way saying I am cured. Although I am officially in remission...(they can find no cancer cells in my body at this time on PET scan) ....the numbers in my lung cancer are very low regarding a "durable prognosis" (where do they think up terms like that gem?) but my cancer doc (and my hubby and I of course) are thrilled so far with the great results so far. We really could not ask for more at this point. Meanwhile I silently wonder if mmj has played a role here. It obviously did not prevent my cancer from ARISING.....but what if it interacted somehow with chemo to create a better response?

Any responses.....even hysterical laughter....would be appreciated. ;)

Sorry for the extremely long :slide: but thanks for reading. :)

Hi, I have the next 45 weeks to enjoy chemo so I will keep you posted. I lost 45 pounds in 2 months so I am hoping to turn this around. I need to increase my appetite and try to maintain a positive attitude. All while taking something that causes depression and bad side effects. I've been a fighter my whole life, I was in karate till 44. It is hard though when your greatest foe is staring back at you in the mirror. I'm still in shock and kind of just ramblin on as i really don't know what to say right now.

Hi, I am really sorry if I gave anyone the wrong impression. I'm 60 and I should have the right to be nuts for at least two months out of my life. I was just kind of lost for a few with all the medical and then retiring from work after 30 years at the same time. A lot of changes all at once. One thing hasn't changed however and that is I have an old friend with me that's been around the last 43 years. I've been with my wife for 32. There is only one medicine in the world that won't eventually take you down and that is cannabis. One can be much more tolerant of it's affects but one never gets a actual resistance to the medicinal properties of cannabis. There is a drug that I wish to warn people of though and that drug can block the effects of medicinal cannabis or to feel joy and happiness in the future. It is being given out in doctors offices right now. I'll talk about it later.

I too had lung cancer..I was coughing blood off and on for a couple of months, Thought I had ruptured vein in neck from coughing so much but it started getting worse and of course it had to be a couple days befor my 50th B-Day which just happens to fall on the 4th of july. I smoke cigs for 35 yrs and pot almost as long but I do believe it was asbestos or something else that started it and the smokin finished it off. Dr, didn't save enough to teast it being I was a smoker for so long. Anyway they took out a little over 1/2 of my rt lung and got most of the cancer but not all so Chemo and radiation too. My chemo doc tried all different combos of poisons and pills but was scratchin his head when I just kept losin wieght and getting sicker Tried everthing including marinol. It just was to wierd for me it made me sicker. A friend had heard about cannabis and cancer and knew I hadn't been smokin for quite awhile and brought some good bud with him and within 10 days I had gained about 7 lbs back and my sleep was better and it slowed the throwing up so much about 1/2. So I told him I had stopped some of the anti nausea pills he prescribed me and was vaporizing MM. He asked about it and I brought him some literiture of it and a couple days later he recomended it for me and took me off of 6 different pills and told me I was his first. LOL.. Recomendation that is... It will be 4 yrs this coming 4th of july and still no new cancer. My Dr. gave me about 5 yrs as long as cancer didn't return because of the COPD but I think I am going to beat that by some.. Good luck to both of you and keep up the good herbs.. Definatly save my life cause I was about giving up as sick as I was..could'nt take much more.... Peace and Weed be with you......moslow

Hello,
Thank you for sharing. I am still trying to gain at least a pound and keep it on. I can eat 5000 calories and still not gain weight. This has been a very interesting life.

Back
Top Bottom