Chronic Nausea

Yes MJ is the only thing that relieves my nausea, but I haven't gotten MMJ yet. My Doctor knows about my use of it, but doesn't approve. I have tried every pill he has reccomended, but my nausea is still there. I have been looking for a Doctor that will help me, but so far no luck finding one, but NM did add 7 more conditions to the list, so hopefully the Doctors will start reccomending it.:slide:

My 44 year old wife has terminal cancer and is on a clinical trial from the drug company Novartis. This new experimental cancer drug causes her extreme nausea. Oddly enough the previous chemo therapy drugs she took over the last 3 years never created any nausea side effects.

Bottom Line: She now smokes MMJ everyday to relieve the nausea. It works and is the only thing that gives her relief. BTW - Her Oncologist and Clinical Trial Nurse highly recommend the use of MMJ.

Peace

i have 2 patients with cancer and nausea issues, some but not all varieties seem to help out with it. some do not.
my sadhu is an excelent anti nausea drug as is afghooey. however my white widow doesnt seem to help those.
it seems that the more up types of herb sats and such work better than heavy indicas.
also some of my richest tasting strains like critically smashed can make it worse for these 2 folks.

Many Thanks for the feedback and share of info OLDMAN.

My wife gets some relief from smoking the Grand Daddy Purple, but it does not help w/ the appetite.

I will shop hard ASAP for the afghooey as she is in dire need of more relief.

I am unfamilar with sadhu but will research right away.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom