Migraine Headaches

:nicethread: YES! MJ has been the only truly effective maintenance medication I have found. If MJ cannot help me through then I am in trouble. I have used maxalt, imitrex, etc with no real help. One hospital gave me morphine and that was awful! Demerol (or as I refer to it - the complete snow job) can help but the hangover the next day is almost like a small migraine.
I live in Michigan and HOPE that migraines will be considered under the new law. My 2009 resolution is to get finally legal (kind of).
I'm tired of being a criminal for trying to make it through those days. I've had repeater migraines that have lasted a month. My employer was trying to fire me for missing work or for going to the doctor all the time. One supervisor thought I was lying until I threw up on his shoes! :eek:) I went home that day, smoked, went to sleep (hard!-had some good stuff that time), and felt better the next day. :bongrip:

I wish you the best of luck in your journey. Michigan is moving in the right direction, and I hope with the new law you will be able to get the meds that you need.

I have migraine headaches after a grand mal seizure, and they can last for several days. Nothing helps but mmj. It doesn't always alleviate the headache completely, but it does help me get some much needed sleep.

Best wishes to you, and thank you for sharing your story. Please keep us posted.

Peace and mmj:rollit:

Yes! I have been getting treatment for migraines for years. Several appointments, several scripts...I tried MJ about a year ago, and it has been the only thing that has helped my migraines and daily headaches.

yes since i was 9yrs old. ive tried so many different pilss and i just stopped it all and smoked. but as time went by i have noticed some types of weep gives me migrains so im trying to figure out what do next. help....

I've had cronic migrains for years and have tried all types of treatment. MJ is the only thing that has ever really helped me with the pain and it blocks the nausea completely! I've noticed that certain types will give me headaches too. They are never as bad as my migraines though, and they usually don't last as long.

yeah i suffer from seizers and migrains can bring them on, so since pills for migrains and seizers dont work i smoke sometimes all day. not to get high but to ease the pain and aweful seizers. i wish u all the best and glad to know someone understands...

I had a really bad episode this past Thursday, and the pain woke me up at midnight...it was so bad I was immediately vomiting.
It was 5 hours of hell before I could hit the meds, because I was too weak, couldn't really see well, and the pain too much.
Normally this would go on for days, but 3 med sessions later in 15 minute increments I was able to kill the nausea and then the pain.
It's and odd feeling to go from I want to die to damn I feel a hell of a lot better...lol

Previously I didn't have a my letter and didn't have access to MMJ..instead I was doing the dirt because I was scared to get my letter.
I wish I had done it years earlier. I would normally have everything setup for when I felt the migraine starting, but since I switched to
a much better grade of MJ I haven't had a migraine since medicating daily(till this past Thursday). So for me at this time, MMJ is a
preventative(99% of the time) and a treatment during a full on episode.

PS I being treated for several issues...so you'll see me post in a few sections here. Just sharing not spamming...being a mod elsewhere
I hate that crap too.

]yes!! i have been suffering from migraines for as long as i can remember and im only 18!... ive tried everything, shots, blood tests, head scans, pills dont work at all they usually just make them work and i have finally found the answer... MARIJUANA.. im so lucky to have found a treatment for my migraines, mmj is the ONLY answer, the only answer to making my migraines dissapear in minutes and KEEPS THEM AWAY! and i will be getting my club card soon!
:cheer:
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom