Cannabis capsules too strong

Cannacaps4U2

So as the title says.
the last batch of cannabis capsules I made are too strong.
I have close to 100 gel caps, they're way to strong, and I'm looking for a way to thin them down.
I'm hoping that someone here has had this problem before and has some suggestions.

Is there a way to dissolve the gel gaps while saving the coconut oil?
I could then just add more coconut oil and re cap them.

Thanks for any advice.

Mike

Welcome back from the outer limits of space! I joke as I've had too much of a good thing once or twice. Sorry to hear as you have 100 capsules tied up that are too strong. Only thing I could think of is either pulling the capsules apart or possibly sucking it out via a syringe with a needle. Not sure if the later is possible. If you can open them it will be messy but maybe you can refill them so whatever is left in the capsule isn't wasted? Just thinking out loud brainstorming. Curious to see what other options are suggested.

Best of luck and happy Saturday!

I accidentally just filled 103 size 00 capsules with oil when I had intended on using the size 000 capsules but as Modest has said, there definitely isn't an easy way to remove the oil from the capsules although Modest's idea about freezing them with the caps off is intriguing.

What are you using the capsules for, Mike? Knowing the purpose of the oil could provide more solutions, e.g. if the capsules are for pain relief, you could take additional CBD and that would temper the effects of the oil in the capsule.

Only way i can think of which would still mean maybe losing some buy some coconut oil dilute some.stick whole thing in?or opening i guess , in some coconut oil hot pop in fridge it will harden and take when needed by breaking some of or buying new caps and melting filling up new caps.Guess its just how much new coconut oil to add/dilute to get what your after.

You know what I just thought of? You ingest capsules, right? Could you not just melt the capsules with the oil in them and add more non infused oil to the mix to weaken it? :hmmmm:

hmmm
Only way i can think of which would still mean maybe losing some buy some coconut oil dilute some.stick whole thing in?or opening i guess , in some coconut oil hot pop in fridge it will harden and take when needed by breaking some of or buying new caps and melting filling up new caps.Guess its just how much new coconut oil to add/dilute to get what your after.

Plus the good news is if they were way too strong you will get a ton diluting them! Consider doing some form of test batch before recapsuling all in one if that makes sense. Maybe this first test gave you enough info to be confident but something to consider if do able.

Back
Top Bottom