Cannabis Dosing: Delivery Methods & Dosing Guidelines

Lab rat DooM reporting for duty..

Dosing is something I've been working since January. I'm using cannibas to help manage depression.

Currently I use blue dream via a one hitter every other evening. It gets me pretty impaired for about 2 hours.But the following 2 days I fell very refreshed and in a positive mood. I feel it gives me to room negotiate triggers instead of that horrible emotional quicksand.

I have some cbdream seeds which are supposed to blue dream + CBD. I hoping this will have the same benefits, without the initial impairment.

In the meantime, I'm going to make some small size (0s? )blue dream canna caps.

Thank so much for sharing knowledge Sue.

DooM

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using 420

Lab rat DooM reporting for duty..

Dosing is something I've been working since January. I'm using cannibas to help manage depression.

Currently I use blue dream via a one hitter every other evening. It gets me pretty impaired for about 2 hours.But the following 2 days I fell very refreshed and in a positive mood. I feel it gives me to room negotiate triggers instead of that horrible emotional quicksand.

I have some cbdream seeds which are supposed to blue dream + CBD. I hoping this will have the same benefits, without the initial impairment.

In the meantime, I'm going to make some small size (0s? )blue dream canna caps.

Thank so much for sharing knowledge Sue.

DooM

You're welcome DooM. My daughter's had great success with CBD strains of 1:1 or 2:1 for depression. I think you'll be pleased with the choice. Thanks for sharing that. Yours is a classic example of less being more with cannabis. May I ask, what prompted you to go to every other day?

You're welcome DooM. My daughter's had great success with CBD strains of 1:1 or 2:1 for depression. I think you'll be pleased with the choice. Thanks for sharing that. Yours is a classic example of less being more with cannabis. May I ask, what prompted you to go to every other day?
Good question. I think in the past I noticed that when I dosed 2 days in a row, I felt lethargic on the second day. But I should verify that using a one hitter, since I was trying a variety of devices in the winter. Will dose tonight and update you tomorrow :)

DooM

I'm sorry, but I'm confused about the recipe. When you say "The basic recipe for the 5:1 mix is (1 gr CCO + 5 ml coconut oil) + 15 ml lecithin + 45 ml coconut oil", firstly what is "CCO"? Obviously not coconut oil. And are we using a total of 50 ml coconut oil ( 5 ml + 45 ml)? I'm very confused!

I'm sorry, but I'm confused about the recipe. When you say "The basic recipe for the 5:1 mix is (1 gr CCO + 5 ml coconut oil) + 15 ml lecithin + 45 ml coconut oil", firstly what is "CCO"? Obviously not coconut oil. And are we using a total of 50 ml coconut oil ( 5 ml + 45 ml)? I'm very confused!

Hello kofidog, good to meet you. CCO is Concentrated Cannabis Oil, often referred to as Rick Simpson Oil (RSO) or Hash Oil. Around this site we call it what it is.

The 5:1 is the ratio of the carrier oil you melt the CCO into, 5 parts carrier oil to 1 part CCO. The amount of additional carrier oil and lecithin stays consistent throughout the regimen, regardless of the initial ratio.

The basic recipe for the BioBomb capsules then becomes (carrier oil:CCO) + 15 ml liquid sunflower lecithin + 45 ml additional carrier oil.

My blue dream cannacaps .
db277c360975a732d72d366f1507a3b6.jpg

My blue dream cannacaps .
db277c360975a732d72d366f1507a3b6.jpg

Excellent TOD!!!! + Reps. Let us know how they work for you please. What strength are they and what carrier oil did you use? I'd also be interested in what you're using them for.

Are those blue dream canna caps made according to the recipe/ratios suggested here?
Hi all.

No. I got the instructions from a site called ------------; they give credit someone else.

Carrier is coconut oil. 6 grams of blue dream in 3/8th cup of the oil. Gel caps are 0's instead of the larger 00's.

The are for depression. Will be trying 1:1 and 2:1 CBD:THC grow starting September.

Will be trying my 1st dose tonight.

DooM

Hi all.

No. I got the instructions from a site called ------------; they give credit someone else.

Carrier is coconut oil. 6 grams of blue dream in 3/8th cup of the oil. Gel caps are 0's instead of the larger 00's.

The are for depression. Will be trying 1:1 and 2:1 CBD:THC grow starting September.

Will be trying my 1st dose tonight.

DooM

Do you know the cannabinoid profile of the oil, by chance? Doing a rough guess you appear to be getting at least 25 mg of cannabinoids in each capsule.

My daughter saw significant improvement in depression with the capsules she's taking. They're made with an olive oil extraction of CBD Critical Cure. It was when she got to four capsules a day (size 00) that both depression and anxiety vanished like a mist.

Good luck with yours. Starting with a low dose is commendable. I'll be interested in learning what dose works for you in the end.

Do you know the cannabinoid profile of the oil, by chance? Doing a rough guess you appear to be getting at least 25 mg of cannabinoids in each capsule.

My daughter saw significant improvement in depression with the capsules she's taking. They're made with an olive oil extraction of CBD Critical Cure. It was when she got to four capsules a day (size 00) that both depression and anxiety vanished like a mist.

Good luck with yours. Starting with a low dose is commendable. I'll be interested in learning what dose works for you in the end.
Do you mean how much of the 6 grams made it into each capsule?

Turns out one capsule each evening is working well for me. I get that calm feeling and sense of well-being without the initial getting stoned part.

So if 6 grams gives me 100 caps. I'm good for 100 days. Now the funny part I never saw coming...I still have 80 grams left from my last blue dream grow! Enough for 2 years if I include the 100 caps.

This may mean I only to grow one plant every 2 years to keep me out of that disabling and sometimes suicidal quicksand. After 25 years of this crap, that blows me away.

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge.

DooM

Do you mean how much of the 6 grams made it into each capsule?

Turns out one capsule each evening is working well for me. I get that calm feeling and sense of well-being without the initial getting stoned part.

So if 6 grams gives me 100 caps. I'm good for 100 days. Now the funny part I never saw coming...I still have 80 grams left from my last blue dream grow! Enough for 2 years if I include the 100 caps.

This may mean I only to grow one plant every 2 years to keep me out of that disabling and sometimes suicidal quicksand. After 25 years of this crap, that blows me away.

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge.

DooM

I cried. God, so much needless suffering. My daughter attempted suicide twice. Twice. She finally accepted that suicide wasn't her path to freedom. To love her so deeply and watch her pain, knowing instinctively that there HAD to be an answer - it was sometimes too much for a loving mother to bear.

34 years of unrelenting anxiety. It was gone in a breath. The third cannabinoid-laden breath of the Med GOM 1.0. I watched it happen with my own eyes, or I'd have told you you made it up to make me feel better. It was like a weight lifted right off her. For the first time in my baby's life she wakes in the morning glad to be alive, snuggled deep in her cozy bed next to the man who loves her. When she leaves the house she no longer shakes and has to force herself to reach for the doorknob.

She found her freedom because her mother refused to bend to the social norm. That this healing plant is illegal is a crime against every one of us. As long as it remains maligned I'll continue to find ways to share knowledge on using it for health and wholeness.

I'm sorry you had to suffer as well,k but more than that I'm thrilled that you not only discovered a way to find your own freedom, but that it's such a thrifty method. The ancestral Scot in me is doing a dance of joy. :laughtwo: That's absolutely amazing, and I'm putting that over in the study hall. It's unfortunate that we can't credit the site, but I'd appreciate knowing who originally came up with this recipe, if you have any way to find that information.

Thank you for sharing this with us. Every report, every share, every testimonial is one more step to the goal of making cannabis a first-line treatment. :battingeyelashes: :love:

TricycleOfDoom, would you please share the recipe you followed with us at the study hall? There's a link at the bottom of my signature line. I know it's 6gm of Blue Dream and 3/8 C coconut oil, but how was it cooked, for how long, and did you bother to strain it before filling the capsules?

Hmmmmm...... I bet this would be good for the 36 hour in the oven on lowest temp method.

Tric, you beat me to the punch - I was also going to ask for the method used to make CCO. I know there are different approaches to this.

Are some people immune to cannibas effects, or does it just take larger dose? My wife, also suffers from depression say it does nothing and feels nothing from cannibas. But she enjoys wine...lol.

Anything's possible, given the individuality of human response to cannabis, but my gut reaction is that she hasn't found the right cannabis. Is she looking for relief from depression or to get high? Has she tried any of the CBD strains that are a 1:1 ratio? Turns out that 1:1 ratio can pack a nice buzz in there. Common practice is THC for depression and CBD for anxiety, but my daughter gets relief from both with a 1:1 CBD Critical Cure.

What strains has she tried smoking or vaping? Has she tried edibles? Using lecithin and coconut oil help edibles hit much faster than the standard 90 minute wait.

Back
Top Bottom