The Personal Regimen: Our Community Speaks

My most recent employments had me on the city bus, so being medicated was mandatory.
the boss has said that my job performance is the best it's ever been in the thirty years I've worked for him.
Comedy gold you two! :thanks:

My wife drives high, but not really high. After she took a few hits of my Auto Masszar she said "hmmm I don't think I should drive now." That's one of the most thorough smoke reports I've gotten from her :).

Comedy gold you two! :thanks:

My wife drives high, but not really high. After she took a few hits of my Auto Masszar she said "hmmm I don't think I should drive now." That's one of the most thorough smoke reports I've gotten from her :).
I think it has to do with how high/dizzy you feel.
Personally, I have seen hubby drive, he is a good driver and was a good driver without nerves after smoking.

I work full-time (8-4) outside of the home. My job is about half an hour from home.

I take my first capsules at 4:30 a.m. but don't drive to work until 7 to 7:30 a.m. My second dose of capsules is at 11:30 a.m. and since I'm at work, I don't need to drive anywhere. My last dose is before bed and the only thing I need to drive is me into bed. :battingeyelashes:

I never drive when I'm high. Never have. Never will.

The Questions

* Why do you personally use cannabis?
Not in any order. First for the relaxation and fun mind rolling experience, yup euphoria's invited to this party. Second for migraine relief. I have spine degeneration and cervical 3,4,5 I think rub on nerves going up my head. Any upper body work especially overhead triggers swelling in the areas noted. So weed takes some swelling down improving things. Third is for sleep. I messed my inner clock up working crazy shifts in the past and haven't been able to fly right since.

* How long have you been using cannabis?
20 years, 30 years off, 1 year to present

* List any medications you’ve reduced or discontinued with cannabis use.
During the 30 year time out(mandatory drug and alcohol testing) I became intolerent to all over the counter anti inflamatory but aleve and prescription celebrex.

* If you use cannabis to treat chronic pain, how would you rate the level of relief you’re getting?
8 out of 10

* What administration methods have you tried?
Smoking, vaping, edibles

* What administration method/s work best for you?
Smoking with edibles on "those days"then nap.

* What chemovar/s work for you? What makes them favorites?
Cali og kush/haze, Tutankhamon, mostly sativa for daytime. Blue dream CBD 1/1 for later in the evening.

* What chemovars don’t work for you? What experience caused you to discard them as an option?
I haven't met a chemovar I didn't at least like.

* Describe in detail your personal regimen.
Haha, at around 4:20 pm I call Ms otter to the bong for a few hits of whatever mostly sativa is near. I consider cooking dinner, cook dinner, then settle in for the night. Probably two more times I'll fire up the vape with some mostly indica for 4 to 6 hits. If I wake up wide awake at 1:00 to 3:00am I'll hit it a few times and try for a few more hours.

Also, if you don’t mind this last question:

Do you work a full time job outside the home? and if so How do you commute to work?[/QUOTE]
Retired 1 year.

Thanks SweetSue This will help me and us understand more. That goes to everyone here too!

I used to drive high all the time. I was fine, until that one time I wasn’t. The police report said I was 0% at fault; I still went to jail, lost my license and all the other expenses that came with that debacle. It’s not an experience I’d ever want anyone to go through.

It doesn’t matter how good you drive when someone else blows through a red light with no headlights right into the side of your car. If you’re high you will go to jail and in court will be considered at fault, at least I was.

:passitleft:

I used to drive high all the time. I was fine, until that one time I wasn’t. The police report said I was 0% at fault; I still went to jail, lost my license and all the other expenses that came with that debacle. It’s not an experience I’d ever want anyone to go through.

It doesn’t matter how good you drive when someone else blows through a red light with no headlights right into the side of your car. If you’re high you will go to jail and in court will be considered at fault, at least I was.

:passitleft:
I'm with you Dr. Even on the other hand. Impairment isn't something to take lightly. Especially when we can harm and kill people because we were high driving. I know I might not have a popular opinion but that's how I fly on this one. I am a little less better driver stoned. You all are too.:peace:

I keep wondering how honest people are about reporting their true level of consumption to their doctors.
I'll go back and answer all the questions later but I thought I'd comment on this first. I've never hidden my usage from doctors but I think the first time I ever volunteered it to a doctor was a few years ago with my eye doctor followed by a short discussion with my regular doctor.

She wasn't interested in amounts. She was only interested in frequency. When I responded daily she made a note and I asked her what her thoughts were.

Her response was something like "Inhaling smoke is not a recommended practice" or something on that order.

* Why do you personally use cannabis?
It was recreational at first, then it hit me like a ton of bricks that I have lived with anxiety my whole life. It recently turn into depression (which I have a handle on now). My alcohol consumption was getting out of hand and I needed a way to decompress my stress. I've had health issues due to stress and I ain't going out like that! And of course poor sleep.

* How long have you been using cannabis?
3 years
Other than smoking occasionally in my youth.

* List any medications you’ve reduced or discontinued with cannabis use.
I don't drink, need or want a drop of alcohol now.

* If you use cannabis to treat chronic pain, how would you rate the level of relief you’re getting?
No chronic pain, but when I do have a pain, it'll take the pain way down to a mostly forgettable level.

* What administration methods have you tried?
Smoke, Vape, Edibles, RSO

* What administration method/s work best for you?
Smoking.
RSO was a different level of greatness (I just hate the hour wait).

* What chemovar/s work for you? What makes them favorites?
All.
Effect.

* What chemovars don’t work for you? What experience caused you to discard them as an option?
Anything that causes anxiety.

* Describe in detail your personal regimen.
Nothing all day, but at 5 o'clock, it's on! A bowl an hour... Or if I have RSO on hand, a bowl before I take a very large drop of RSO. Once dosed with RSO, I find little need to run outside for a bowl.
Weekends are free play. Anything goes...

Do you work a full time job outside the home? and if so How do you commute to work?
I work full time in and out of the home office. I talk to a bunch of people, so I'm not at a comfort level being medicated and not focusing on my work or their problem.

I'm just a simple dude trying to make sense out of this world.
:rollit:

I keep wondering how honest people are about reporting their true level of consumption to their doctors.
That's a good wonder. Since we got legal and I've picked it up again I've "come out" to all my doctors. They seem to have very little interest. My GP agreed with me about relaxation. They, doctors 30 miles north of Boston, might not have enough knowledge to say anything at all. Waiting for big pharma to give them info?

That's a good wonder. Since we got legal and I've picked it up again I've "come out" to all my doctors. They seem to have very little interest. My GP agreed with me about relaxation. They, doctors 30 miles north of Boston, might not have enough knowledge to say anything at all. Waiting for big pharma to give them info?

Kinda sad, isn’t it, all the knowledge that got lost. Don’t you wonder what happened to all the physicans’ notebooks?

The plane to Las Vegas is pulling away from the gate. Time to go! :ciao:

Kinda sad, isn’t it, all the knowledge that got lost. Don’t you wonder what happened to all the physicans’ notebooks?

The plane to Las Vegas is pulling away from the gate. Time to go! :ciao:
For when you land...
:rollit:

Blackjack Strategy
Below you will find the strategy tables for both Atlantic City and Las Vegas. These table are what the Hit or Stand games is based on. Hit or Stand accepts a correct move from either Vegas or A.C.(they differ only slightly). It needs to be noted that using the below tables will not cause you to make money - the odds are still against you. The only way to put the odds of Blackjack in you favor is to count cards which is a large topic of its own.
1543426003560.png

Back
Top Bottom