6-Day Sensitization Protocol: Resetting The Tolerance Levels

VERY excited to see if I experience this.

It'd be so amazing to be able to enjoy without spending so much at the dispensary.

I'm curious if subsequent uses of the protocol are easier - especially if you do not let your tolerance creep up too far.

Fantastic philly! :high-five:

Yes do that! The good doctor knows his stuff :) Something happens over days 3-5 that makes your endocannbinoid system more receptive, it literally produces more receptors. So much so that it’s very easy to have a ‘whoops! Too much’ moment on day 5 or 6 :laughtwo:

Amy Gardner and I have decided to support each other as we traverse through Dr. Sulak's method to sensitize the ECS when it gets overwhelmed by overindulgence. Typically we slowly ramp it up until we realize we're burning through the inventory. A gentle reboot will reset the system at a much lower tolerance level and you can suddenly get better effects with less produce.

We haven't had anyone else step forward to join us in this adventure, but anyone who'd like to is more than welcome. I don't know what Amy's planning, but I'll be documenting the things I do to engage my EVS without cannabis and the detailed steps I'll be taking to work back to a lower standard personal dose. Lately I've been consuming my brownies like they were simply dessert, a sure sign that a reset is in need. :laughtwo:

I'll repost this detailed outline of the process.

I've tossed the remaining brownies into the freezer until I'm through the protocol.

IMG_654114.JPG

IMG_654213.JPG

I'm treating myself to some freshly-harvested Blue Dream bud bits tonight, and bright and early tomorrow morning I'll begin the protocol. Amy's already started. The first two days will be made easier by taking the time to smell the jars of buds. Smell but don't consume. :laughtwo: The terpenes will positively effect the residual phytocannabinoids and my own endocannabinoids. That's a trick I didn't think of the last time I went through the protocol. Thank you Amy.

Want to join us? Jump right in. Amy and I plan to enter the new year with a better handle on our consumption and medical dosing. Doesn't that sound like fun? What are you waiting for? :cheesygrinsmiley:
miss sue, I'm no doc, but my "new batch day" experiences, jive with this. for those who r able, makin smaller batches, to enjoy to buzz, the nuances only bring me, day 1 & growin multiple strains, to alternate, makes this alot easier and alot less "attrition" based (goin with less), once one has already seeked out THEIR lower dose, NORM.

miss sue- i would've come, direct, but it may b of use to others, here:

can i get some syringe recommendations? 1ml oil, 5ml oil and if u know- 10ml, 20ml, 50ml syringes for the plant chems? it'd b great, if i could just find 1, cheap, source. i ran outta 1 & gummed up, some i should've known better about...

1 mil might be tight in these, but this is what I use, from Amazon:
10ml Syringes with 14Ga 1.5'' Blunt Tip Needle and Storage Caps - Great for Glue Applicator, Oil Dispensing (Pack of 5) - $7

Are these what you’re talking about Shed?

Close, but the ones I posted are 10ml. 3ml is too many trips to the bottle when filling 35 capsules at a time!

[I used to link directly to Amazon but got slapped, so now I just include the lookup text to make it easy to find. Maybe not easy enough!]

I tend to grab a picture. I’ll edit one in. :cheesygrinsmiley:

those r also convenient- i tried em, with pollen. it's an atomized, "fafwa" (snl...). ok, if there's a spray bottle, in the other hand. yeah, i kept the tips off. i agree- great for oil. less so, for chems. gotta keep those tips off, for oil. i know "you" know.

shed- i love the effects of an 8 strain oil. never had one, where i felt sleep and climbing the walls, were optional. it was a strange day so aside from suggesting u have a date, when you take it- i wouldn't know what to credit to high stress and adrenal glands, or the batch, but pain wise- omg! greeeeat! been too scared to take, again cause the next morning, i think i took an amnesia dose and it just made the elevator go back up.

I’d go with these myself.

SPARECHANGE, Cajun was fond of the mixed oils, and some of the testimonials I’ve read about the oils with 8 or more contributors is exciting stuff. You get the best of everything in a mix. Synergy is enhanced and the healing atmosphere beefed up to amazing levels.

Enjoy responsibly. :laugh2;

the needles get gummed up on me. i didn't try the biggunz, with oil. i think they were 18-20 guage.
the 1ml's work fine. i think I'm going to stop the capsules.
i did like the short 5ml's, for home use. maybe the caps would b better, quantity wise, for the road. it's not like we'd need 5ml a day.

thanks for the reset AND mass strain mix, Intel. yeah, that was my hope because losin track, can b "HIGHLY", inconvenient, when unexpected.

plus, those r some real inexpensive links, so ty both, again.

I took a week off of all cannabis products ending Nov 4. I swear I was high for half that week.

Previous weeks included eating a lot of malawi cob lol. Its good to take a break periodically.

:laughtwo: I just found this UA. Lol! In 2015 I took a 7-week break. I swear, I was still feeling the THC two weeks in. :hookah:

Good work, by the way. :goodjob:

:laughtwo: I just found this UA. Lol! In 2015 I took a 7-week break. I swear, I was still feeling the THC two weeks in. :hookah:

Good work, by the way. :goodjob:
Thanks Sue! I just had another break while spending a week in Mexico. Could have easily found some but a purposeful mind is a right mind ;)

Thanks Sue! I just had another break while spending a week in Mexico. Could have easily found some but a purposeful mind is a right mind ;)

Make me proud. :hug:

I desensitized without a lot of the problems by using a 1:1 oil and tapering down for a week. End of the week I could do without any with very little issues. For the first couple days I still toked a small amount to not be in to much discomfort but not a whole lot. Then just the oil. Then nothing. Worked awesome.

I desensitized without a lot of the problems by using a 1:1 oil and tapering down for a week. End of the week I could do without any with very little issues. For the first couple days I still toked a small amount to not be in to much discomfort but not a whole lot. Then just the oil. Then nothing. Worked awesome.
I might to use my 1:1 oils to do something similar. To affect a lowering of intake. It’s hard for so many reasons and a big one is that I just enjoy it so much! And once I’m into smoking, getting apron. Relief in other ways is not so easy, so I get stuck on it.

You mentioning this approach reminds me there are other options to cold turkey... :thumb:

I might to use my 1:1 oils to do something similar. To affect a lowering of intake. It’s hard for so many reasons and a big one is that I just enjoy it so much! And once I’m into smoking, getting apron. Relief in other ways is not so easy, so I get stuck on it.

You mentioning this approach reminds me there are other options to cold turkey... :thumb:
Yes it worked well. Now I’m kind of hard into it again but the cold turkey is too much for me when I have been using 3grams or more a day.

Back
Top Bottom