Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Hello Motoco,

I have been reading your posts in the forum and you seem to be very knowledgeable regarding administering the RSO for treatment of various ailments..
My Mother had Breast cancer 5 years ago, had a full mastectomy and then went through Chemo and radiation treatment.. among other natural alternative to support her immune system.. She fought through that and was in remission for five years.. She recently had a seizure and they did some scans and found a mass in her brain behind her nasal passage. It is medium in size.. She was given an anti convulsive and a steroid for this.. The oncologist said if untreated by there barbaric surgery or treatments she may have months to live.. Anyways we search and found out about the Rick simpson oil.. Now we are Canadians but living in the Philippines.. It is not easy to find a source for the plant but we did.. and we made some RSO.. the plant is an indica strain but not a really potent plant.. but from 3 kg of the buds we got 67 g of the oil.. We also made Coconut oil infused with the Canabis oil from 1 kg of the plant. which we got about 500 ml..
Now right now my mother is taking the VCO (Virgin coconut oil with canabis infused) three times a day 1 ml twice and 1.5 ml at night.. The RSO she is trying to take a grain of rice two times a day.. just putting it in some flavoured rolling paper and ingesting it.. But she is getting to high.. I mentioned the tacking to her and need to get some advice from you and see if we can get doing that correctly as i read your posts on it, sounds like the high is minimized.. which makes more sense.. As right now she says there are times she is so high she doesn't want to talk.. Doesn't sound good to me..
Oh and also after her first seizure about two weeks later, as she doesn't like to take these medecines as they have lots of side effects she decided to just quit them one day.. Well she had a series of 18 seizures in a 12 hr period and it put her into the hospital and 36 hrs woke from the seizures and lost her short term memory and had no idea what happened.. Anyways that was two weeks ago, and her memory is coming back slowly..ie remembering her passwords for her phone computer etc.. but still a bit shaky and not much energy..
I see you as a wealth of good knowledge and hope we can do this very soon..
Please let me know how we can do this and your thoughts..
Many thanks
RKO

Hi RKO,

The tumor is causing the seizures and possibly a mild stroke. Many things we could discuss right now but the important thing is we get your mother to take it correctly. Digesting is not getting nothing to the tumor in the brain. And can cause more tumor growth contrary to what is discussed on the web.

Best,
Motoco

Hi, this is the most specific post I've read concerning dosing and how RSO can be taken without the inducing the "high." Thank you... so useful!!!
I'm wondering if you have any info on which strains of cannabis to use to make the oil. I have harlequin and catatonic which are high in CBD and have used for raw juicing. Also have some high THC strains. Thank you, Ann

Hi, this is the most specific post I've read concerning dosing and how RSO can be taken without the inducing the "high." Thank you... so useful!!!
I'm wondering if you have any info on which strains of cannabis to use to make the oil. I have harlequin and catatonic which are high in CBD and have used for raw juicing. Also have some high THC strains. Thank you, Ann

Hi AnnAlive,

Welcome to 420 Magazine! You will find with no euphoric it is also the most efficient way to heal hands down. Even if you make a boo-boo and take a 'sloppy dose' you can 911 yourself. Much better than taking a 6-8 hour cruise around the planets.

You have two great strains of CBD. Harlequin grown 12 week flower is my go to CBD strain mixed with a Hybrid Sativa dominant high THC strain. You want an Sativa dominant blended with the CBD stain for your daytime oil. The ratio I recommend is 2-1 (two ounces of Sativa and 1 ounce of CBD) as an example. Same with the Cannatonic. Also I would get (if you don't already have some) as close to pure Indica as you can get. Afghani Kush, Hindu Kush, Master Kush are some good examples. Try to stay around at least 90% Indica, if not and its something like 80/20 Indica grow it longer to get it to 'couch-lock) so it won't keep the wheels turning at night.

Hope this helps

420 Motoco

Motoco 420,

Thanks so much for your time and getting things straight for the Tacking procedure and on track for Mom
RKO

Our pleasure Brother! How cool is that you're Mother, Dad and yourself learned how to do this! Awesome!
:high-five:

Best regards

420 Motoco

Curious, Is there a reason for the "quick wash" other than speed? Is it just as good for bud and everclear to do its magic in the fridge...for a few hours or overnight? I shared your procedure with a friend who suggested this other slow extraction method... Thanks , Ann

Curious, Is there a reason for the "quick wash" other than speed? Is it just as good for bud and everclear to do its magic in the fridge...for a few hours or overnight? I shared your procedure with a friend who suggested this other slow extraction method... Thanks , Ann

Hi AnnAlive,

The advantage to a quick wash ethanol (QWET) is to do the extract quickly to avoid pulling more chlorophyll, sugars and plant wax out to make a cleaner extract. Freezing your flowers and getting the alcohol down to zero F. is to give you longer working time before you pull the unwanteds out. I freeze the flowers for a minimum of 24 hours and prefer 48, same with the alcohol. The slower method pulls more of the unwanteds out for a larger volume of oil. They can clean that up with winterizing method, but most don't to keep the larger volume. One thing I have learned; the better the quality of oil the less you need.

In the oil tutorial we were discussing this topic and those in discussion all agreed that the QWET method was an excellent medicinal oil and one of the best to 'tack' with.

You will find there are many many recipients for making the concentrated oil. I've seen some that soak their flowers/shake/whole plant for days. Their volume is large but their oil has many unwanteds in. I've seen some that is worse than black shoe polish. The QWET is spot on for healing. Hope this helps.

I know Motoco already answered but I'll give my short version of why based on your specific terminology...

That would allow for too much "magic". :) :biglaugh:

Definitely go check out the thread on how to make the oil, but make sure to follow this thread's instructions for tacking. This method seems to be THE method of healing with Cannabis without getting high. :thumb:

Thank you. I've been hearing about and reading about Cannabis oil for cancer for years. I've looked on-line, bought Ricks e-book ( which never came,) had people tell me how to dose, etc.... and now, having gotten a "remarkable," PET scan I decided that I am going to do this and "poof" I found 420, Motoco, all of you, and the most accurate how to producing and dosing. I guess some focus and intent goes a long way. First batch in the making.

btw, I spoke with my Naturopathic Onco about the oil. He has 4 patients using it but primarily for symptoms such as pain, nausea and loss of appetite. I do not have any of those symptoms. Am using oil to heal body of cancer tumors and cells. Do you know of any particular studies which address cancer "cure", apoptosis, reduction? Am dealing with Stage 3 melanoma.

Aloha, Ann

Thank you. I've been hearing about and reading about Cannabis oil for cancer for years. I've looked on-line, bought Ricks e-book ( which never came,) had people tell me how to dose, etc.... and now, having gotten a "remarkable," PET scan I decided that I am going to do this and "poof" I found 420, Motoco, all of you, and the most accurate how to producing and dosing. I guess some focus and intent goes a long way. First batch in the making.

btw, I spoke with my Naturopathic Onco about the oil. He has 4 patients using it but primarily for symptoms such as pain, nausea and loss of appetite. I do not have any of those symptoms. Am using oil to heal body of cancer tumors and cells. Do you know of any particular studies which address cancer "cure", apoptosis, reduction? Am dealing with Stage 3 melanoma.

Aloha, Ann

Hi Ann. This thread was designed mainly for 'cancer' treatments. Take your time making the oil and if you need help with that, please ask. Lets get you expedited while in stage 3. We have pretty much dealt with every kind of cancers, even the new ones that all of a sudden have become 'rare' cancers. One thing they all have in common, mutating cells. A side note; there is a special way to 'dress' melanoma for a consistent heal. Topical and 'tacking'. Why 'tacking' with skin cancer? While the concentrate heals many other things, 'tacking' helps push out the skin cancer faster. Studies are on the job training through experience providing awareness to others who have 'healed' themselves using our methods through consultation/awareness/caregivers right here on 420 Magazine. The one and only 'true' awareness Magazine! Best part, its free to all who seek it for humanitarian purposes only. Pass the word.

Regards,

420 Motoco

Hello all,
I am writing in hopes that you all might be able to help me with proper cannabis treatment for my mom. Mom is almost 68 and was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor in October of 2013. Immediately her team of doctors in Denver came up with a treatment plan involving radiation and chemo pills. She had 45 days of radiation, 2 times per day. In January of 2014 she began chemo pills 5 days per month. In April of 2014 her MRI showed that her tumor had shrunk 42%, unheard of in the doctors words. She continued on chemo pills until January of this year. Well, in January her vision was not right and it was discovered she had a cataract in her eye. After undergoing surgery for that a month ago, she still has blurred vision and her balance is off. After a MRI and another special MRI that monitors blood in the brain, they said that the tumor is pressing on the area that controls vision. That it had grown by 2 mm. Her left eye is not moving laterally. At around the same time as the cataract surgery her oncologist decided that he was going to try a drug called Avastin. It was administered through an IV for 90 minutes. She has her next dose next week for 60 minutes. From what I understand, the Avastin is supposed to cut off blood supply to the tumor to prevent it from growing. One thing I might add. The tumor is in a location where a biopsy cannot be taken, so the doctors cannot say for certain that it is cancer or not. But they are treating it as if it is.
We do not know a thing about cannabis except from what we are reading online. She is hesitant about using it because she is afraid it may interfere with the effectiveness of the Avastin. I've read about oils and how they can shrink a tumor, but I know nothing about what I'm looking for or how to use it. So today, I acquired some oil, and to my surprise it came in these tiny syringes. It is called Healing Tears. The packaging says 500mg-Alcohol Extracted CBD Oil, approximately 55% CBD and 1% THC.

I really, really would appreciate any advice, feedback, on what to do.
Thank you so much!

Hi frankinco,

Welcome to 420 Magazine! Reading your post I understand you're concerns about interfering with Avastin. Cannabis concentrated oil does the exact same thing (except you are lacking oil with high THC). The concentrate kills cancer cells by cutting off the blood supply as well, kills the cancer cell and self implodes, then discharged by the body. The difference is cannabis concentrated oil is natural with no side effects/damage. It will not interfere with any man made meds, in fact it will help with any side effects they have as well.

I cannot vouch for your oil or the company that makes it. You will have to research that. Use 'google' and see if you can find reviews outside of their web site. Your percentages of the CBD oil seem sufficient however you need some THC oil with reverse stats (60% THC, 1%CBD) and you can blend those.

We can give you all the advice/help you need but the bottom line is your mother has to be on board. If not, basically we will just be spinning our wheels. Our method will be excellent in your mothers situation as the concentrated oil will go right to the 'brain' area to shrink the tumor/tumor's with the CBD oil and with the THC oil to kill any cancer cell's not only in her brain area, but anywhere else in the body.

It also would be a good idea to check out the side effects of 'chemo', radiation, and the medication your mother is taking. The main side effect of chemo and radiation is cancer. The concentrated oil will make sure it is gone throughout the body.

Please let us know if she will be on board. Also we can answer any questions your mother might have but it is not our job to convince her as it is strictly her choice.

I will be on some errands and back in a few if you need any more questions answered.

Regards,

420 Motoco

Hello all,
I am writing in hopes that you all might be able to help me with proper cannabis treatment for my mom. Mom is almost 68 and was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor in October of 2013. Immediately her team of doctors in Denver came up with a treatment plan involving radiation and chemo pills. She had 45 days of radiation, 2 times per day. In January of 2014 she began chemo pills 5 days per month. In April of 2014 her MRI showed that her tumor had shrunk 42%, unheard of in the doctors words. She continued on chemo pills until January of this year. Well, in January her vision was not right and it was discovered she had a cataract in her eye. After undergoing surgery for that a month ago, she still has blurred vision and her balance is off. After a MRI and another special MRI that monitors blood in the brain, they said that the tumor is pressing on the area that controls vision. That it had grown by 2 mm. Her left eye is not moving laterally. At around the same time as the cataract surgery her oncologist decided that he was going to try a drug called Avastin. It was administered through an IV for 90 minutes. She has her next dose next week for 60 minutes. From what I understand, the Avastin is supposed to cut off blood supply to the tumor to prevent it from growing. One thing I might add. The tumor is in a location where a biopsy cannot be taken, so the doctors cannot say for certain that it is cancer or not. But they are treating it as if it is.
We do not know a thing about cannabis except from what we are reading online. She is hesitant about using it because she is afraid it may interfere with the effectiveness of the Avastin. I've read about oils and how they can shrink a tumor, but I know nothing about what I'm looking for or how to use it. So today, I acquired some oil, and to my surprise it came in these tiny syringes. It is called Healing Tears. The packaging says 500mg-Alcohol Extracted CBD Oil, approximately 55% CBD and 1% THC.

I really, really would appreciate any advice, feedback, on what to do.
Thank you so much!

Thank you so much for your response. I cannot find any reviews on Google about the oil I purchased. I'm not sure what it is supposed to cost for the best, but I paid $22 for a syringe that says 500mg. Cost is not the issue. Don't get me wrong, I'm not wealthy by any stretch of the word, but I will pay what I have to to get the oil that will help. If you can give me some idea on what to ask for, like percentages of THC and CBD in one oil? Are there certain oils that will not do any good that I should stay away from? Like I said, I know nothing about this. I have read very closely the first post on this thread about how to correctly dose by tacking. I really don't want to get an oil to mix with this one. I'd rather get one with the correct ratio to start with.
Thank you!!!

That will be great thanks! For example, as I search online I see so many different oils. I just came upon one on a website called stickyguide.com. The have a Full Extract Cannabis Oil aka Rick Simpson Oil that the are selling for $60 each. Contains 1600 mg THC / 40 mg CBD per vial. Not sure how big the vial is? But it's only in California.....
Frank

Thank you so much for your response. I cannot find any reviews on Google about the oil I purchased. I'm not sure what it is supposed to cost for the best, but I paid $22 for a syringe that says 500mg. Cost is not the issue. Don't get me wrong, I'm not wealthy by any stretch of the word, but I will pay what I have to to get the oil that will help. If you can give me some idea on what to ask for, like percentages of THC and CBD in one oil? Are there certain oils that will not do any good that I should stay away from? Like I said, I know nothing about this. I have read very closely the first post on this thread about how to correctly dose by tacking. I really don't want to get an oil to mix with this one. I'd rather get one with the correct ratio to start with.
Thank you!!!

Hi frankinco, price does dictate quality in most cases. First I guess the appropriate question would be are you in a legal state? It is extremely hard to find a blended oil. It seems like most have CBD oil or THC oil. You don't have to physically blend these as you can use them separate to obtain the same effect of a blend. An example; start with a 1/3 grain of rice of CBD oil and then add a 2/3 grain of rice of THC. This would be the same as a 2-1 THC/CBD blend. Another option perhaps if you are in a legal state is to buy the strains and make it yourself. This is the best way to go. At least you know the oil will be good if the flowers are good. It really is much easier than it appears. Then you can do your own blends and I can easily show you the correct proportions needed and it will be blended while making the oil (best way).

Look for a Sativa dominant hybrid @ 70/30 Sativa dominant strain/MJ/flower (Sativa dominant means the rest is Indica). Look for a high CBD strain/MJ/flower. Also keep your eyes open for as close to pure Indica as you can for sleep. Lets do one step at a time. So now you have options. Buy the oil (you already have the CBD oil-but at that cost I have to question the quality considering the growing time takes longer and you only get 2-3 grams max per ounce). As a note; CBD oils are easily scammed as you really cannot check the potency of CBD by smoking or ingesting. You can tell by 'tacking' simply by pain/muscle relaxation.
No way though I can refer anyones oil as this is 'awareness' on the 'how to's'. Perhaps someone in your state can chime in that has experience getting quality oil? If you ask for what I mentioned you will have some knowledge, hopefully the other end will also.

You are very welcome.

There is a load of intel in the threads.

Yes, I am in Colorado.

O.K. Thanks for that information. You should have no problem getting what you need. Now the choice is to buy on a hunch? Get what you got in a High THC strain or buy the flowers/MJ and make it yourself?

That will be great thanks! For example, as I search online I see so many different oils. I just came upon one on a website called stickyguide.com. The have a Full Extract Cannabis Oil aka Rick Simpson Oil that the are selling for $60 each. Contains 1600 mg THC / 40 mg CBD per vial. Not sure how big the vial is? But it's only in California.....
Frank

That would be about 2 grams of oil (every 1000 mg is about 1 gram of oil). I think the 40 mg is actually 400 mg. So that would be $30 dollars per gram. I have found for example if I google in "reviews on stickyguide.com concentrated oils" and see what they say. Again, look for reviews if you can that is not related directly to their site if they have any. Yes, its all over the place and it can become very confusing. Especially on the CBD oil. You might be better served to try it and actually have it tested in Colorado by a lab using a Gas Chronometer (price in Cali is approximately 60-70.00) . I would do this if I didn't make my own oil. A real shame we have to go through this!

Back
Top Bottom