Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Thanks for the fast reply. I have been told to place drops under my tongue. Do you know if I will get high using it this way? I'm use to tacking and hardly ever get high.
Thanks

Thanks for the fast reply. I have been told to place drops under my tongue. Do you know if I will get high using it this way? I'm use to tacking and hardly ever get high.
Thanks

For Olive oil, I am not sure whether that will absorb under the tongue or not. The Vegetable Glycerin that I make will absorb, but if you swallow it, you will get a bit of a buzz (not high like smoking, but you know you have something onboard). The coconut oil, you can ingest with similar results. We also use the coconut oil topically. Rub it into stiff or sore muscles, rub it on the back of your neck for a tension headache. We even bring it to our chiropractor who uses his ultrasound to really push it down into the sore muscles of the back. :peace:

That's what I meant by "probably not the best protocol".

Yes, cancer food:

sugar
meat
dairy

Your brain on these foods......:rip:

"STARBUDS TACKIN SHACK" :high-five:

Sugar? :rip:
Meat?? :rip:
Dairy??? :rip:

Boy am I glad Concentrated Oil cures a lot of illnesses. :slide:

I'm not going down with out a fight. John you are an inspiration. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Mr. 420, we sure could use some MMJ Smileys. :adore:

Concentrated Oil, maybe a tacking smiley???

I'm not going down with out a fight. John you are an inspiration. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Boy, I'm sure glad too!
Yeah....MMJ smileys, tacking smileys, and oh yeah, suppository smileys....:thedoubletake:

If you find some and send them to support@420magazine.com we can add them if they meet our guidelines. :thanks:

Dear friends, I've just joined the forum but have been intensively reading it for weeks. My head is spinning from the amount of information out there and from fear for my father's health. He was diagnosed with liver cancer 3 months ago and has gone through one session of chemo -- that actually consisted of 3 applications over the past 2 months. He was very optimistic but the results were crushing -- the cancer doubled in size and metastases (small) found on lungs and brain. He just retired last year, just got grandchildren, we'd do anything to get him some more quality life time. The chemo was my dad's choice, he was raised to trust the system, but now he fully agrees with the rest of the family in not giving any more chances to the medical establishment to kill him and is on board with the oil approach. We all know now that it's the only way to go, we're just afraid to make a mistake in the form of application and a mistake in choice when purchasing the oil (we need to buy it, can't make it in our place and given time constraints).

Five days ago we started with oil that is high in CBD (200 mg/g) and apparently very low in THC and it's administered rectally but not exactly as a suppository, it's injected from a syringe where we put 0.75 mL this CBD oil and 0.75 mL coconut oil each morning at 7am and each evening at 7pm. The effects for the past 5 days have been that he is very sleepy, barely able to wake up to eat and drink, plus he's nauseated at times and can't eat more than a few spoonfuls. This approach is based on recommendations from someone who is knowledgeable and very active in MMJ causes, but I am seeing many different views here and am primarily concerned that we're using the wrong oil. In one of 420 Motoco's posts I read that the oil we need is 60%THC, 4%CBD, 1%CBN, and in this thread I see that the dosing should all be in the form of tacking against the gums (no ingestion at all). Is that accurate? And if so, could suppository or rectal application from syringe replace the tacking on the gums method? My dad is in a very bad state of mind and he wouldn't go a good job putting the oil in the right place.

Please help. I am exhausted from researching and scared to not take the absolute optimum approach in treating my dad's cancer. His state is very advanced and the cancer rapid, we only have one shot. Thank you all so much.

Welcome to 420 Magazine neigeden, I'm very sorry to hear about your father. Please keep checking here for a response from Motoco or Cajuncelt, this journal is going to be your best chance to get information you are looking for to help your father. If you keep a tab open on this site please hit F5 every time you come back to check for updates, this is a refresh button. Good luck to your father, you and your family.:Namaste::love:

Also neigeden, check my signature, if you have not read these two other journals I would suggest reading them to get all of the information you can. Then when you receive the instructions you will be ready to hit the ground running. Cajun can give you instructions on tacking (down stairs) to keep your father from feeling euphoric, he will also tell you about Decarbing the oil, what ratio you will need to mix your Sativa, Indica & CBDs. Sativas with high THC (cancer killer) and a Sativa with high CBDs (shrinks tumors) is good for daytime oil & a pure as possible Indica is good for night time oil to help your father rest.

Good luck.

Thank you RSOiler. I've read the journals and now I'm re-reading the entire thread. A huge amount of precious information, but it seems that I have something to ask about every bit. I'll wait for a response here before I post some followups and will hopefully be able to finally start in a proper and effective way.

Neigeden,
I apologize, but my response would take half a day as I don't have a computer. Only a phone. I can't take the time at the moment to respond.

I'll get to a computer tomorrow (Monday) & respond.
Real quick:
Wrong oil. You need high THC oil to stop the metastatic growth & cell apoptosis.
The rectal route is correct, but tack orally 1st waiting 15-30 mins before any other doses.
I've tons more, but again, I don't have a few hours today to type it all out from the phone.

The gist will be:
Tack grain of rice size dose to gums after eating & a 15-30 min wait.
Ingest CO capsule to get to portal vein in liver.
Ingest a flaxseed oil/CO mix I'll be giving you.
Apply rectal syringe dose AND a suppository mix I'll be giving you.
Start him slow. He's experiencing herxing & side effects from the current oil. It's temporary, will get passed it quick, I'll tell you how.
Up his dosage every week, but you'll need to cleanse his CB receptors regularly, I'll give you that too.
Very important:
Immediately stop all sugar, fruit high in fructose, highly processed food like white bread, anything that contributes to high glucose & elevated levels. This is cancer's primary method of growth. Cut it off.
Limit or omit dairy & animal protein too.

The oil is not a magic bullet. It's not a 1-shot wonder or miracle. It's a medicine & can use all the help it can get. Diet will play a huge part.

I'll be at work Monday & will have access to a computer.

Check with his oncologist about a hepatomic pump. It's had good success with stage 4 liver cancer.

Do what you have to to keep him from panicking. Stress causes issues & hormones that cancer thrives on. A peace of mind plays a big part in this.

As you see, fighting cancer is WAY more than a magic pill. It's a complete (& healthy) life style change.
You wouldn't immerse a recently stitched infected wound in a toilet bowl, despite having antibiotics.
The oil is similar. It's not magic & needs help.

I'll be back...

Cajun, thanks so much.
We've already cut of all animal-sourced diet, so no processed foods, meat, and dairy products. Not sure which fruits are a no-no, we've been giving him all kinds of fruits and vegetables. Looking forward to your next advice and any specifics. Thank you!
D

I have a couple of questions What is tacking? and does the oil have to be rubbed on gums rather that just swallowed. I read that you can buy empty pill casing which made e thing it could be swallowed

I am going to attempt to beat my "death sentence" grade 4 glioma but am worried about getting it wrong.

thanks in advance

I have a couple of questions What is tacking? and does the oil have to be rubbed on gums rather that just swallowed. I read that you can buy empty pill casing which made e thing it could be swallowed

I am going to attempt to beat my "death sentence" grade 4 glioma but am worried about getting it wrong.

thanks in advance

I would strongly suggest that you read this entire thread from the beginning. Then you may want to go back and reread parts of it. There is so much information in this thread. The basic gist is, you want to tack rather then swallow. Swallowing the oil will give the the full on high that you are trying to avoid. There are MANY other reasons. PLEASE read. that is how we get informed. Also, you should also read How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil. These two threads along with the great people here will do their best to help you through this. Good liuck with your healing!!! :peace:

Thanks for the reply I have read a lot of it but didn't see anything about swallowing in pill casings that i had read on another site. I am not actually making the oil myself.

Thanks for the reply I have read a lot of it but didn't see anything about swallowing in pill casings that i had read on another site. I am not actually making the oil myself.

Hi mattyma. Welcome! It's all in here, read, read, read. The oil eaten in a casing will get you very high. Tack first. Always. Best of luck to you.:love:

Welcome neigenden:welcome:

Trust the cajun man, funny name, smart guy...:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom