Cannabis oil

josy

420 Member
Hello !! I am new to this group. I was thinking that it would be a good idea to use castor oil with the cannibas extraction. Do I understand that the best way to make it is to extract the cannabis with high grade grain alcohol, somehow evaporate the alcohol and then mix with oil? I was thinking that in order to evaporate the alcohol it could just be left to the open air, taking longer but if not heated then the THCA does not convert to THC which is psycho-active.Have you got any recommendation about that? have anyone made it with castor oil ? thanks

Welcome Josy to 420 Magazine.
Your in the right place ! Head on over to @Grandpa Tokin and select oil in his signature! Rosin is also right there with it ! After you check them out check out the helpful link for new members below on this post.

I use 99% isoproponal to extract it In a stihl which removes majority of it then what’s left i in the stihl I transfer into a small glass beaker and use a magnetic heated plate till all the bubbles have evaporated then u know the alchohol is removed

I have been making FECO for a couple of years now. I first used 99% isopropyl anhydrous alcohol that was very inexpensive (about $25 gal) and although I was extremely careful to fully purge the oil, I decided to go with ethanol. It's a great alternative, in my humble opinion, if you are concerned with purity.

Hello !! I am new to this group. I was thinking that it would be a good idea to use castor oil with the cannibas extraction. Do I understand that the best way to make it is to extract the cannabis with high grade grain alcohol, somehow evaporate the alcohol and then mix with oil? I was thinking that in order to evaporate the alcohol it could just be left to the open air, taking longer but if not heated then the THCA does not convert to THC which is psycho-active.Have you got any recommendation about that? have anyone made it with castor oil ? thanks
Hi, Josy! I'm new too. I don't mix my oil with another oil. When it has been purged, I put it directly in syringes or a tin with a lid. And yes, by heating the mixture, you do convert the THCA to THC.

I’m looking at the Buchner and pump filtration also winterise it first also I think they gonna be my next project as the micron can get down to 0.2 compared coffee papers average around 20 micron plus the winter affect stabilises the oil

Back
Top Bottom