Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

excellent post. thanks for all the time you put in it.

I love this post, only wish it had even more pics, you know early, mid, late stages. I guess I am a little over paranoid about any leaf deformities. Probably just need to relax some

Great post! Thank you for sharing. I am new to growing and am having some issues. The leaves are turning yellow. It almost looks like the photos of the calcuim problems but I am not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
DSCF8087.JPG
DSCF8086.JPG
DSCF8084.JPG
DSCF8085.JPG

Hi. I did not see the problem I am having in your problem solver but maybe you have seen it. I have found two green worms, so far, on one of my plants. They are about a half inch long and climb the stems to get to the buds I think. If you know what this is, I would much appreciate a remedy. Thanks

ok I have two outdoor plants that are flowering and seem to have a pretty bad spider mite problem... can I use the cigarette remedy or am I too far gone???

What ciggs are best to use and will that harm my buds in any way?

imagejpeg_2_7.jpg
imagejpeg_2_5.jpg
imagejpeg_2_4.jpg

Yes.
SNS-217C™ Concentrate Spider Mite Control is made up of 100% pure Rosemary botanical extracts. The botanicals are all food grade GRAS (generally recognized as safe) materials.
SNS-217™ Spider Mite Control
is exempt from EPA registration under minimum risk pesticides exempted under FIFRA section 25(b).

what can I say you have covered it all, I can see i will be coming back here regularly for reference. This a great piece of writing and so very useful to novice or pro grower.
thanks

have you ever experienced a plant leaves on the plant all for a couple of large bottom branches, which are a beautiful green, while the rest of the plant is losing leaves as they pale from green to yellow like in a potassium deficiency, and then develop dark patches. I am not sure but the only thing i can put it down to is that I was cleaning the floor of my grow room with bleach and perhaps may have got some near the roots so that they are in trouble and this is showing in most of the plant, but a number of large lower branches are a beautiful green, and I think the roots on that part of the plant are still fine. I have flushed her and that seems to have made it worse, so the parts that had lost all their leaves, I pruned so that the plants energy will go into the healthy branches- either way the plant will not yield as good as it would of - silly me, but perhaps you have another explanation.
thank you

Back
Top Bottom