Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

i am new to the wonderful world of the internet. I would like to say 'where was I?' know that
Any way,I live far in the woods in northern Mich. And have very few resources. Thank you for 420 Mag. I truely
beleave this is going to help me.save grow room. I have had to deal with SPIDER MITES yuck. Temp. What nutrients
to use. Man. the list goes on and on. But at the moment I have what I think is white powdery mildew. Everything I
read about it scares me to death. I did a quick search when I first found it in my BUD room. and ended up paying a ton
on a product from Growers Trust, called of course Powdery Mildew killer.Paid big money to have it shipped next day which
turned out to be 5 days. But now, I am scared to use it. Please help. My knowledge is limited. HELP PLEASE.

i am new to the wonderful world of the internet. I would like to say 'where was I?' know that
Any way,I live far in the woods in northern Mich. And have very few resources. Thank you for 420 Mag. I truely
beleave this is going to help me.save grow room. I have had to deal with SPIDER MITES yuck. Temp. What nutrients
to use. Man. the list goes on and on. But at the moment I have what I think is white powdery mildew. Everything I
read about it scares me to death. I did a quick search when I first found it in my BUD room. and ended up paying a ton
on a product from Growers Trust, called of course Powdery Mildew killer.Paid big money to have it shipped next day which
turned out to be 5 days. But now, I am scared to use it. Please help. My knowledge is limited. HELP PLEASE.

Hi vikki, welcome & you'll love it here. First off, if you paid for next day and it took longer, shipping policies dictate that you don't get those charges due; contact the shipper and DEMAND the refund.
Next, it is either use chemistry to defeat your dilemma or it will kill your plants. Very little foliar sprayed chemicals wind up in the buds you'll be consuming, especially due to the amount of time between now and your harvest. I'd use it, BTW I believe in "modern living through chemistry"... Good luck!

Hello Vikki
This is Growers Trust Admin. We have read you concern and have looked into the matter.
You placed your order on Friday the 3rd, and it was delivered on Monday the 6th at 1:10PM. That is standard overnight when products are ordered on a Friday. So as you can see your product was shipped out Friday for overnight delivery but that doesn't include the weekends unfortunately.
USPS # 9405510200793670025980
Our product have been proven safe time and time again. We do apologize for any confusion this may have caused you.
If you have any concerns please contact us .

Thanks
Dave
Growers Trust

all deliveries are based on acual working days and do not include weekends or bank holidays, so monday to friday is your working week, so an order placed on friday for next day deliver would arrive monday usually before dinner time,

Hey verry good info, but i didn't see any leaves that look like mine, help first time growing - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery i posted pics to show how the leaves are, it started at the base of the plant, it's mynfirst time and inhave no idea what i'm doing wrong =(
Hi DerpTheHerb and :welcome: to :420:!
This thread is not monitored regulary as it was created quite some time ago.
To get some help please post your question and pictures to the FAQ section. There are lots of growers who frequent there to help out new members and people with plant problems.
Here's the link:
Frequently Asked Questions
And it helps to have your pictures posted directly to the thread so members don't have to go to the gallery. Just click on the little camera icon on the reply box and choose a pic from your gallery. :)
See you there!

I figure you are a hydro grower. I figure anyone who knows enough to have penned this article must know a lot. If so, what soil less medium and ratios would you use if you had to grow in dirt (or dirt less)? I know that answering these questions from dummies like me is a pain in the--well you get the picture. If I receive an answer, fine. If not at least I feel as though I have gotten a lot of valuable info out of this post and I thank you for it.

Welcome Utah.You came to right place.:420:

I have posted to several places and not getting answers. So I am trying here. I planted in organic soil with about two inches of worm castings. I just started using FF grow big. But my big girl is having issues.

Older leaves are getting brown spots with the center of the leaves looking rusty
MsBadger5_001.JPG

It started at the bottom but has moved throughout the plant
MsBadger5_004.JPG

I have had issues with spitermites but I have used SNS spider mite controller which seems to have cleared up the problem.
My PH is 7 and my soil is dry to the touch. I don't know if I should give another shot at watering with FF Big Grow or try to lower my PH. Every person I have read says to lower you PH in the water, but does not tell you how to do lower the PH in the water. I have only used distilled water.

It may be a PH problem, without knowing what type of soil you are using it is hard to guess. However, most purchased soils have some lime to balance PH and if you use PH up or down you will mess up your PH. Generally, I don't adjust any PH in my soil so check your soil bag and see if it has some crabshells or other lime as a PH adjuster.

It may be a PH problem, without knowing what type of soil you are using it is hard to guess. However, most purchased soils have some lime to balance PH and if you use PH up or down you will mess up your PH. Generally, I don't adjust any PH in my soil so check your soil bag and see if it has some crabshells or other lime as a PH adjuster.

The soil is Espoma organic, it does have PH, I have gone ahead and watered with FF Big Grow, I also added some stuff to lower PH, I also bought some Ecosmart 3 in 1. I plan to test an area with that tomorrow.

Thanks
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom