Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

I have some plants that are in the 9th week of flower and the other day when I went to water them I noticed that there were a bunch of tiny white flys that are flying around and attracted to my buds... Upon closer inspection I noticed that they are congregating ON my buds as well...

Anyone know what they are and how to get rid of them??? Any info will be greatly appreciated....

cob webs anyone? in a huge w.w cola// ??? plants healthy as hell????harvesting it tonite

how much per gal should the hydrogen peroxide be used to increase oxygen in soil?
also is this beneficial if over watering is not a problem??:nicethread:

excellent discriptions,photo's and I as lay person could understand . Now I can improve what may have been a disaster into a harvest--------------thanks

I know this is an older thread but I wanted to thank the author...
I just wanted to take a second to thank you my man. You clearly spent countless hours compiling all the photos, text and overall easy to follow information. Man, you know your shit! Your devotion to that wonderful writing you did about the Nutrient Deficiencies as well as pests is very, very much appreciated. Goes to show you that I, of course, learned lots of things. Oh, here's a nifty trick I do for preventative pest control. I grow strictly Hydro, been around for many years. Anyway, I get cheap Cellulose sponges (3 for $) I cut these into like 1-1/2" squares. Then using a paper hole punch I make a hole in the center as best I can, the center of the sponge. Now I take my cuttings that are ready to go into my power cloner equipment, slipping the cutting through the hole. It can sit over the hole the normal neoprene washers occupy. but also ads stability for heavier cuttings. Fast foreword. Their purpose is to become a barrier at the plants base about 1-1/2" above grade. In the event of a mite attack, simply spraying these donuts 2X daily. They migrate and crawl, so they simply loose their food sources. When you spray the leaves, keeps them trapped in the wetness and they cannot run very far either. The sponge material will not pose a problem of chocking the stem as it is really flexible, and wet even more so..
I am always so scarred that I'll over feed, so I tend to be on the lean side of fedings. It's an awful lot of work wither soil or hydro (me hydro)

hi all anyone help me on my first grow with wilma 4 pot completly new to it have a 1200x1200x2000 xxl tent 4 pot wilmasystem 1 600 light/plus contactor,so theres my kit what next hmmmmmm?:adore:

hi all anyone help me on my first grow with wilma 4 pot completly new to it have a 1200x1200x2000 xxl tent 4 pot wilmasystem 1 600 light/plus contactor,so theres my kit what next hmmmmmm?:adore:

You shouldn't have to use a contactor with a single 600W light system. You would have a minimum of 1800 Watts if 120V @ 15A, or 2,400 watts @ 20A, and if you're runnin' 240 volt, that's 3600 watts @15A or 4800 Watts @20A depending on the Amperage the breaker is rated. A contactor would be beneficial when you're drawing heavy loads like 3-4 or more lights. Example:
I have a 240 Volt, 50 Amp line in for all my growing electronics. Off this are 240V, 20A breakers that feed a contactor that feeds 4 lights each at 600W X 4 = 2,400 watts, still way within the means of the breaker alone.
So what's next? I guess a $hitload of preparation. Soil I would sumise; highly recommended to get your feet off the ground. It is he most forgiving. I'd spend a lot (a real lot) of time on here searching the archives for some great information. I'd also recommend you spend a few $'s and get a "Grow Bible" a book you can read cover to cover and handy reference. You won't get it all the first time through, but a lot will sink in. We've all made a ton of mistakes, but the more you read, the more you'll understand (that the more you need to learn). Lots of great advice here but be careful. You will get your own "groove" so-to-speak and will do just fine if you learn before you dive into something you're not sure of. Another thing to get is a lot of patience. Nothing hurries along more slowly than expectations. These miraculous and awesome plants are hearty, loving and very giving if you simply take care of them. Once you've tasted the fruits of your labor of love, it is quite addictive and you can never turn back.
Peace, good luck and keep them green...

I have some plants that are in the 9th week of flower and the other day when I went to water them I noticed that there were a bunch of tiny white flys that are flying around and attracted to my buds... Upon closer inspection I noticed that they are congregating ON my buds as well...

Anyone know what they are and how to get rid of them??? Any info will be greatly appreciated....

Too vague dude, post a picture... Too many options to choose from. Any signs of damage? Like tiny white to yellowish dots from sucking? Look underside of leaflets and look for black dots (Spider Mite poop), or eggs (clear to yellow). Very tiny and almost impossible to see with naked eye. Just a few thoughts...
Obviously from reading here, the most common pests are Spider Mites (not flying) and Thrips (fly and crawl). Can Google for pictures too.
Whatever, find out now. ASAP! I mean it. Your garden can be over run in a few days and the problems only compound. get a hold of whatever these are and you'll be "OK".

Excellent post!!!! Very informative and I love that there are pictures for everything!!! Keep up the great work!!!!:circle-of-love::420::Namaste:

Dam boy this is so jam packed with different things i been noticing. Hmmm, is all I can think of. thank you ! Richie

Back
Top Bottom