Canno's First Attempt At L.O.S Paired With A Thirst For Knowledge

High Canno,

In the end phase, fan leaves will benefit from an application of nitrogen. Fans won't die off so fast. Just, not too much. Even better, a foliar application. You can tell quicker if it helps or not.
I'm of the school to not defoliate. I grow outdoors in summer, and trim branches instead of leaves. Only for the reason that the leaves warehouse so much nutrients and sugar to fuel putting big fat buds on. Just my opinion. I do get bud rot every year, but I check twice a day for signs, and remove infected buds. Disheartening, but I still get plenty for me.

eb9272682a39435b1bbb72729de14d67.jpg

Gorgeous garden canno. I vent my 3x3 n 600w hps directly outside using the colder weather. I use a couple cheap ($30) vivosun duct fans from the zon.
Since you are using 600 hps for flowering What are you vegging under?

I have a 3x3 with a 600 w hps vented directly outside and it works fine. I am currently using some t5's and led strips but was wondering if 6 t5 lights would be better then one 250w MH Blue edition for vegging in a 3 x 3 area

High Canno,

Very nice looking little ladies! On the light - The first thing that came to mind was SweetSue's grow tents. I'm not sure what size they are, but she's putting a GroWANT brand 480. Looks like it does a great job. Seems to be an advance on present technology. Just passing info on. Great job,btw.

Back
Top Bottom