Cataract Surgery

I think a bit of mmj cookie , or such, would be helpful for me, to ease stress and help me to relax! I likely will not smoke soon after surgery, mostly to avoid any possible hard coughing that might occur. I can not long, be without cannabis , or my RA pain increases(or my ability to cope with pain is negatively impacted)! I usually eat some cob from a good strain or a bit of canna butter/cookie most days! Good luck and best wishes Cannacaps4u2!

Chiming in, in case anybody joins this conversation with experience in this issue. On my last eye exam, the doc said I am beginning to develop cataracts.

Sigh... getting old sux!!!

LOL couldn't agree more, getting old ain't for sissy's.

Thanks
Surgery is this Thursday.
Start the eye drops tomorrow.
We have decided not to make any changes to our med schedule.
Will let you know how this turns out.
Wife is super excited for a chance to not wear glasses. (Has been 50 years)

Surgery went well on left eye, however the night before my wife was restless so we over did it a bit on the capsules.
Went the opposite way and was a bit freaked out, thankfully it wasn't too bad.
Vision in left eye is still a bit blurry but is so mush better than the right eye.

myself, I will likely continue to dose with edibles daily but I may be cautious with smoking /vaping for a couple days afterwards. I just don't want to help my absentmindedness along with me getting too stoned to remember, to not bend/lift heavy objects or rub my eye! My RA and other problems require heavy dosing to alleviate the pain!

We had a couple days of reduced medicine, but back to feeling good.
I completely understand about absentmindedness LOL
Still wearing the "eye cup" at night, after our nightly capsules.
I can not believe the difference, had a torix multi-focal lense.
What used to be 20/450, is now 20/40, fantastic

My first cataract surgery is set for tomorrow. In doing my research, one seemingly important point stood out: Make sure the anesthesiologist knows about your 'habits'. Regular use can mean that you might need more anesthesia for the surgery.

I had cataract surgery last year. I smoked before my surgery, no problem. I was relaxed and all went well. I did lay off smoking/vaping 24 hours afterwards, using edibles instead.

Back
Top Bottom