CFL Cabinet Grow - Flowering Questions

WhoamI

I will post pictures as soon as I am able. Then maybe it will be easier for people to help me with this occurrence

Hey everybody. I'm currently on day 90 of my CFL grow. My concern is this. I have three plants. One I know to be ICE, the other two I'm not so sure of. But today is day 50 of flowering and the ICE plant and one other are doing very well (about one week from successful harvest) though the third one is seeming to have some problems developing buds. They are all being grown in the same pot and have been low stress trained. I'm using fox farm big bloom as a slight booster (trying to stay as organic as possible) and the 2 healthy plants took to it very well. However the odd one out is developing very fluffy, week looking nugs compared to the others, which have dense resiny nugs. I'm wondering, since I'm not sure of the strain if maybe it just requires a longer flower phase, or if there is something it is lacking. Though I don't see what it would be lacking since it receives everything the others do. This is not my first rodeo and I've never had this issue before. Suggestions are welcome/needed.

My guess would, be if I read correctly, you have them all in one pot? That would mean you have a runt in your litter. All nutrients and oxygen are being eaten up by the more established plants with better roots. Once the roots reach the bottom it's like a battle royal for the food... Just my thoughts hope it turns out.

Thanks for the info. I'm betting that was most likely the issue. I had an amazing harvest with the Ice and the other random. The odd one out I harvested a little after the other two. I think it was about 2 weeks after. Either way. It still didn't turn out nearly as well ast the other ones so I wound up hashing the whole plant. This set up was so small which is why I had all 3 in the same pot. I'm working on converting an old tv cabinet into a grow box. Should have room for 11 plants all in their own pots this time. I'll be keeping with CFLs as my light source. But I'll be upgrading to 4300 lumen bulbs. Wish me luck.

Back
Top Bottom