CFL's Rock and Roll How to!

As far as power consumption goes, 800 watts is 800 watts. It will be a noticeable difference regardless of the lighting type used. CLF's require more power to provide proper lighting for plants. Check out the sticky at the top of this forum or the link in my signature for a basic primer on lighting. If you have any questions after that please feel free to ask. Also, give some more details when you have questions; such as: What type of grow media are you using? What are the dimensions of the area your plants will be growing in? (not the size of the room but the area the actual plants will take up) What growing style are you using? (screen of green, sea of green, tall sativa or short indica, etc.) Do you have special concerns like power bill or neighbors hearing, seeing or smelling your crop? The more information you can give us the better we can help you with you needs.

Very well noted !!! And I will act ! just need time to get into the groove ! Thanks !! Again I have found the right place !!! 2 gal pots , Turkey pan for a light shroud, 2 " off the plants ,, Miricale grow soil with the white fluffy stuff and vermiculite

Very well noted !!! And I will act ! just need time to get into the groove ! Thanks !! Again I have found the right place !!! 2 gal pots , Turkey pan for a light shroud, 2 " off the plants ,, Miricale grow soil with the white fluffy stuff and vermiculite

If you are using soil I would reccomend that you do not use the Miracle Grow soil or any soil that has nutrients in it already. If you have problems with your grow, you won't be able to flush that stuff out of the soil. Do yourself a huge favor and just buy good clean soil and add nutrients as you progress. Trust me, you will thank yourself later. Vermiculite=Good Pre-treated soil=Bad

I'm in the process of moving ! the grow is already transported ! I will have two tents working when all said and done ! Thinking of Fox farm soil , for next grow and fallow the rules ,,, Next grow I think I will do Satori and Tuthakamann ? with some type of Auto's in the forgrownd !!! Fox farm cha-ching ? how is that and how about Bloombastic ???

Back
Top Bottom