Charlotte's Web Availability?

Hi Joetherag 42, I'm new here, but have followed this thread curiously as my brother is diagnosed with Crohns. I've been scouting for a strain myself for some time now. Had a Cannatonic-pheno which was said to contain approx. 11-12% CBD and 2-3% THC, after making a big motherplant and taking 20 clones which I grew out, dried and made oil, gave it to my brother who got to stoned to do his job, I had it tested and it showed a CBD at 57% and a THC at 10% and this was too much THC for my brother. Let me say my brother has never smoked marijuana nor did he want to, but I persuaded him to try the oil, after a long time with heavy medication. The CBD works to suppress the effect of THC, but here there was apparently too much to suppress, so I'm looking for a strain with virtually no THC and I read about the Avidekel, but when reading about it was a strain made in an israeli state sponsored laboratory, I was like okay not a chance there and then I read that not only do you have the Avidekel, but also in seedform, are you sure you have the right thing, or were they just bought as Avidekel seeds?

To begin with there is not any real Charlotte's web seeds or clones out there anywhere. If some one says they have them, they are a liar. Joel Stanley stated that they have not released any seeds or clones to anyone, and if someone says they have some, they are fake.

As I said in a previous post I am not able according to the rules of the forum to sell or give away any seeds or clones. For someone looking for High CBD and Low THC I recommend looking at the Seed company sponsors on this site and look for;
a. Cannatonic
b. Avidekel
c. Rafael
d. AC/DC
e. Harlequin
Here are the test results. They all started vegging inside and were put outside to Flower. It is easy for me to do that without much stress on the plants as I have EBB and Flow Hydroponics both inside and outside.

As you can see the test results for the Fake Charlotte's Web are Very bad considering they are supposed to be High CBD and Low THC. I Think I may put my last 10 seeds into the bird feeder.

The best High CBD/Low THC is the AC/DC with the Harlequin coming in second best.
The next two I will be growing and testing are;
a. Cannatonic
b. Avidekel
Strain Results Tested On Access Photo External
Harlequin THC 3.93 %, CBD 8.77 %, CBN 0.0 %, Moisture 83.50 % 07 Nov 2014

C.W. THC 17.0 %, CBD 0.47 %, CBN 0.01 %, Moisture 7204.00 % 07 Nov 2014

AC/DC THC 0.46 %, CBD 12.24 %, CBN 0.0 %, Moisture 9.40 % 12 Sep 2014

CW-Charlotte's Web, THC 7.21 %, CBD 0.33 %, CBN 0.0 %, Moisture 80.80 % 04 Sep 2014

have you considered that you got FAKES as is happening all over the place. Charlotte's web is supposed to be almost less that half of ONE percent THC and up to 19% CBD , same goes for most of the others the whole idea is to get CBD and almost no THC so kids do not get high.

since you live in California just call Danielle at sohum seeds and you can send all your paperwork and they ship INSIDE california, this is what their web site says about Harley-Tsu

Our best CBD strain currently available. A Harle-Tsu has won Highest CBD award at the Emerald Cup in both 2012, and 2013. For a CBD variety it grows like an indica, short, stout and sweet. Originally Sour Tsunami male and Harlequin clone; this generation is Harle-tsu X Harle-tsu. Testing on this generation is showing almost 100% chance of being CBD rich! CBD levels can be up to 20%, with up to a 20 to 1 ratio of CBD to THC.

this the ones I've been growing for 4 seasons for my wife's severe migraines, she can NOT stand THC at all and convulses with any opiates

Thought it was a great story behind charlottes web.

One of the best i think i have ever heard.

Beats the I got these seeds from jesus in a magical bag of pure elite goodness that was protected by a dragon and grown with the tears of a pure blooded unicorn stories with every strain people hype up.

I do admire the Stanley brothers and I think they have got unfair criticism on this thread! They are entitled to keep their plant to themselves. It's their life's work! Plus, they make the oil 'So cheap', I would buy it for life for $250-$400 dollars for 3 months supply. Bargain of the century imo! They are making something great, they have also made it affordable and good value.

Say if I wanted 3 months supply, that's 24 zips I believe to make 3 months supply. I'm sure it's 1lb for 60 days of cancer treatment say, so 24 zips must be about right for 3 months. In the UK, you would have to buy 24 ounces @ £200 an ounce. So £4800 or in dollars $7530.08 for 3 months worth. Plus you still have to make the oil. But the stuff to make it! Chances of it going wrong! People bitching and making jealous remarks over small price tag's for something that everywhere else is worth more than gold!

Please, explain how you would better the Stanley brothers! Would you really choose to throw away your families lifetime of work? They have already bent over backwards to make the oil available! What else do you want from them, really?

I also have found that the Cannatonic Hemp Oil extract will get some one High/Stoned at larger dosages. As a matter of fact my wife took too large a drop and was feeling a bit woosey. To solve this I cut it with 60% Extra Virgin Olive oil. For instance the Charlotte's Web Hemp oil extract from the realm of caring has it's product in a 100ml bottle and it says it has 10% Hemp Oil content. The Charlotte's web is .3% THC and taking it Neither myself or my wife has ever felt High/Impaired.
I think someone could cut their High CBD oil with Olive oil and take away the stoned feeling.
I never have an impairment/stoned feeling with my Cannatonic or my AC DC Hemp Oil supplement. You can go back and reference my post with the lab test results for THC Content. Course my tolerance must be a bit higher as I have been taking hemp oil for over 8 years now.

Thanks for your comments. I agree with most of what you are saying. I have never complained about the Price for the Charlotte's Web hemp oil. In fact I buy the Charlotte's Web from them and it actually cheaper for me to buy it from them rather than go through the whole process of growing and flowering my own. Sure they have a right to hold on to their seeds and clones. However part of the controversy is that the Stanley brothers are behind most of the Legislation in many of the states that are or have approved it. Universally, the wording in the states legislation reads "It must have a THC level of no more than .3%. Sooner or later some enterprising individuals will come up with a similar High CBD/Low THC phenom as the Stanley brothers. If all the states pass this legislation it will in effect give the Stanley Brothers a State Authorized Monopoly. That is not right.
And you mentioned Cancer. I have not seen any testimonies on the Realm of Caring site proving that their High CBD oil actually cures cancer. I have not been on the site in a few months so there may be some Cancer Cure testimonies since then. I will go look again.
I do know the High CBD Oil extracts of other CBD phenoms work. My CLL Leukemia is very close to being cured. Last blood test showed 16,500 WBC count. Normal is 8-12,000. This was after taking AC DC and Cannatonic for nine months.

I have 12 Harle-Tsu seeds from a private grower. Her first run of ten seeds germinated produced 3 males and seven females. She then let one of the males fertilize her one of her females and she let it go to seed. I got some of those seeds.
Guess I will germinate some of those seeds and see what I get and will have them tested when harvested.

Dunno if you've read about biochemist Dennis Hill a stage 4 prostate cancer patient, who cured himself using cannabis oil the Rick Simpson way, here are a summary of what and how.

Here are the basics, based on my own experience with cancer and cannabis oil extract.

Get Rick Simpson formula oil; including the important decarboxylation step to convert THCA to THC.

If possible, use 1:1 THC:CBD, as THC kills the cancer, CBD kills the cancer's ability to metastasize. Has to do with the CB1 and CB2- receptors

Take as much as possible; the way to kill cancer is to hit it very hard. Start very small to acclimate to the oil properties, then keep increasing the dose as tolerable.

Take a large dose before bed, then a lighter dose during the day, to keep the pressure on the cancer.

This is how I managed my prostate cancer to have a successful resolution. ~ Dennis Hill (4.11.13)
:Namaste:

I lost a dear friend 3 months ago to Colon and Liver Cancer. I was making Rick Simpson Oil for him whenever he needed it. Unfortunately it didn't help him the way it did this gentleman. CBD strains are not popular in my area and are very hard to get. I finally got my hands on 2 differant strains. I acquired these just before my friend passed and I was no where near being able to even clone them when he passed.

I acquired CBD Critical Mass 1:1 and a special cut of Cannatonic that tested at 10:1. Now that I have High CBD strains I will be better equipped to help others in need in the future.

I know a fellow grower that has a terminally I'll patient that is requesting high CBD wax and herb. He knows I just aquirred the strains I did and is awaiting cuttings so he can help her further.

I was also just linked up with another severe case. This lady has such severe nerve damage that she cannot get out of bed due to the pain and heavy narcotics she is on. I had 2ml of CBD infused hemp oil left from my last batch that I gave to her. She was skeptical on how well it would work but was then amazed that it worked better than her narcotic cocktail and yet she was still able to function. She needed more. I sat down with her and told her it was going to be a while before I was able to make more CBD oil but that I could make her hash oil that was high in THC with little CBD. She didn't care she wanted to try it. I made 180ml of hash infused coconut oil at her request. She takes 2ml 2x a day and told me it works just as well as the CBD oil. She got a 45 day supply. That is enough to allow me time to make more hash oil until my CBD strains are ready to harvest.

I wish there were more growers in my area growing CBD strains. I can't keep enough CBD oil in stock to last between harvests. I wish everyone the best of luck with their future endeavors.

Hello :)
I read your posts carefully.
I'm sick of nerves .I am currently under treatment medicated valium etc ..
I calmed down before using cannabis, but I does not tolerate the THC, I make tetany crises, because of THC.
Recently I find that electronic cigarette cbd me much good, but I will wish to find and cultivate cannabis plants.
The problem is that I do not trust the seed sellers do not know that for sure. I can have access to a laboratory for analysis to test my production. But I like to know if you can tell me where I can find good seeds for analysis and preservation of a good mother strain.
Do you have a contact or trusts seed sellers to link to me?
or you can sell me some seeds?
by pm of courses.

sorry for my bad english .. I hope you understand me .:Namaste:

Sincerely, Nicolas.(france)

I am not from your area so I cannot help you find anything local. I can however direct you to Seedsman for seeds. They are a great company. I have done business with them on 2 occassions. My first was a mere $200 order and the second $600. I am getting ready to place a third order with them with no worries on If I will get what I order. I have had 0 problems with them. I even had a batch of seeds that were bad and they replaced them no questions asked with my choice from their brand. I cannot sell or ship seeds to you however. And as far as High CBD strains, there aren't many beyond the 1:1 or 2:1 available on line from any trusted seller. I had to aquire my 10:1 locally and it took me 2 years to track down someone that had it and was doing cloning. I wish you the best of luck. I Would look into the sponsors here and see what you can find. But look for CBD strains.

:thumb: Thank you for your reply, I'll go see what they offer, I have this project to find a strain for personal use but I will not hesitate to share some good seeds as soon as I can, with pleasure.

re: AVIDEKEL. To joetherag and other posters here who are looking for Avidekel (high cbd strain). There is a Canadian grow company that has the strain available for sale to patients. Unfortunately I can't help in terms of sourcing Avidekel seeds or clones however. If anyone does, please let us know! In any case, medreleaf is the company name.

medreleaf is an Ontario, Canada company that has a working agreement with Tikun Olam, the Israeli cannabis biotech company that is one of the world's forerunners in legitimate cannabis research. As such, medreleaf has access to their intellectual property. Avidekel is a low THC, high CBD strain that many are after, or let's say, that I am after (my mom has never smoked marijuana, does NOT want to get high, and has arthritis and fibromyalgia - I want to get it for her)

Midnight is another strain that they have available, with an almost 1:1 THC/CBD ratio (hovering around 10% each), via their connection with Tikun Olam. Hopefully they can get Refael from them soon too!

A final quick note: I have talked to one of the founders of another legal Canadian grow company (there are only a handful of producers having been granted a license, with over a 1000 having applied) and we discussed high CBD strains. He mentioned that he has been trying to acquire Avidekel but has not been successful to date. So ....if anyone is able to source Avidekel from medreleaf, or any other means, please let the community know. Thanks everyone for the amazing info on this site, first time post for me :)

And joetherag, I'm looking forward to continued updates on your CBD breeding successes!

I'm in NY.I've tried getting thunderstruck or Ac DC seeds,I can not find them anywhere, my niece sufers from epilepsy, and she's on all sorts of pharmacuical medications.Its not fair for her to suffer.Its too expensive to buy from a dispensary, would like to grow my own and make the oil myself.

Back
Top Bottom