Cheech80's Caramelo Indoor Hydro Using CFL 2013

Cheech80

Hey everyone
Okay i'm starting my newest grow, last one was a bit of a disappointment when t came to harvest time but i've tracked down what i think are my problems...
I'll be growing one caramelo that been a mother plant and been in veg for 4 months as my other grow finished up and a clone i took from my master kush plant befor i flowered her...
I'm using a LST method as my grow box is only 4 foot wide by 2 feet deep and maybe 5 feet high, with a similar veg chamber beside it... I'm using a top drip hydro system and the growing medium is clay pelets. Being a stealth grow of sorts i'm forced to use cfl tube lighting i acquired at my local hydroponics store., the six bulb cfl fixure puts off ample light for my plants and haven't noticed any deficiencies pertaining to lack of light...
I'm currently using advanced nutrients seni grow a&b on my veging plants ad senis bloom a&b on my flowering plants. With that i'm using technaflora products for my main nutrients with big bud from advanced nutrients as y bud booster...
I just transplanted everything on october 19th/13 and will give a few photos to show my beginning step :)

Hope you enjoy...
I'm open to all comments on bettering my grow and can anwser any questions you might hav...keep in mind i'm noob at this indoor shit lol

Whats up Cheech, Welcome to the :420: grow forums. This is a great place for help with your grow and learning from the multitude of members.

Pics of your plants would be great, if your not sure how to post pics sheck out this link...Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

If you have any questions just post them up in your journal and you'll be amazed at all the help and tips offered. Good luck with your grow.

here is a couple pictures of my current grow, as it stands right now I have a Master kush and a Caramelo in day 4 of 12/12 flower and in the veg chamber I have three caramelo just starting to grow bigger in veg and three fresh clones I took off the mother befor I put her into flower
IMG_73631.JPG
IMG_73622.JPG
IMG_7360.JPG

Week one is done :). Changed the resivour with a fresh batch of nutrient and tested to ph off the remaining nutrients aswell as the fresh. Ph is a steady 5.9 to 6.0 and the temperature is a consistant 25 deg with a RH of 52% during the day and about 20 deg at night..
Out of three clones, two are looking great but i'm afraid one has taken a turn for the worse but i've seen them come back from the dead befor lol. Fingers crossed

Beginning of week 3 and the resevours been cleaned and changed, temperature is a constant 25 degrees during the day and dipping down to around 20 to 22 degrees at night with a constant relative humidity of 50%. Ph 6.8 from the tap but levels out to 5.8 to 6.0 after letting the chlorine bleed off for 48 hours and after adding sensi grow part a&b or sensi bloom part a&b

Caramelo Plants in veg are starting to grow a nice root base after a few weeks under the lights and the one caramelo in flower is starting to show some nice white pistals after the second week and into the third but the master kush clone is looking a little stunted. Early last week it showed signs of over nutrients and yellowed some leaves so I dropped the nutrients down by half and trimmed off the yellowing leaves... She's starting to show signing of recovery and new growth but the damage might already been done. Week one is 1/4 strength, week two is 1/2 strength and by week three I'm at full strength nutrients so it's not like I've been rushing anything... Any sugestions on what could of happened? I didn't take any photos of the yellowing leaves but I'll post pictures tomorrow of what it looks like now...

Besides the kush plant, I couldn't be happier with the growth of the caramelo :)

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom