Cheese's Hydro: Northern Lights Auto, Grow Journal 2016

Here some more pics. Res change today. Changed to aggressive bloom.
420-magazine-mobile1527728476.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1369136569.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1173498769.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1364597284.jpg
420-magazine-mobile55192626.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1481189391.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1762100530.jpg
420-magazine-mobile57485105.jpg

Wow, 88 days? I only thought I had the curse of a long running dwc. At this rate they won't be ready until 150 days or more. :hmmmm: Maybe cut the light back another hour ot two? What are the temps, ppm, nutrient brand, pH, and finally the breeder ? Something isn't quite spot on or they'd be farther along.

You think I should just switch it to 12-12? The hydroponics store guys said they would still do it even for autoflower
Hey there cheese. I had a NL auto on my last grow! It stalled right at its 1st week of bloom, and grew the same as a normal plant, but didn't mature its flowers. 6 weeks into bloom and still no growth in buds, no smell or resin! I pulled it. Bad genetics I assume. Hang in there. I lost patience... Maybe someone has some other ideas.

Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Peaceful blazing

Hey there cheese. I had a NL auto on my last grow! It stalled right at its 1st week of bloom, and grew the same as a normal plant, but didn't mature its flowers. 6 weeks into bloom and still no growth in buds, no smell or resin! I pulled it. Bad genetics I assume. Hang in there. I lost patience... Maybe someone has some other ideas.

Peaceful blazing
Kk. Shit man. So how long exactly did you wait? Could you salvage and use any of the small buds? I'm sitting at 97 days from seeds now.

Kk. Shit man. So how long exactly did you wait? Could you salvage and use any of the small buds? I'm sitting at 97 days from seeds now.
Well, with no bud growth at all after the 3rd week, I culled at 7 weeks.
420-magazine-mobile109233207.jpg
She was a mutant, with 3 stems per node instead of 2. Was real excited to see her mature as an extra stem meant extra buds to me! But...being a mutant meant unstable genes and she was thick in size, but no maturity to her blooms. We cured what was salvaged but it was useless. No resin on her blooms!

Peaceful blazing

Well, with no bud growth at all after the 3rd week, I culled at 7 weeks.
420-magazine-mobile109233207.jpg
She was a mutant, with 3 stems per node instead of 2. Was real excited to see her mature as an extra stem meant extra buds to me! But...being a mutant meant unstable genes and she was thick in size, but no maturity to her blooms. We cured what was salvaged but it was useless. No resin on her blooms!

Peaceful blazing
I switched to 12-12 light see if that helps. The plants are healthy and I need to just be patient. Not gonna yank em. I'm going to wait till they're ready for harvest. I'm guessing advertised avg from seed banks are not true. So many contradictions online during research. Just going to wait however long it takes.

I switched to 12-12 light see if that helps. The plants are healthy and I need to just be patient. Not gonna yank em. I'm going to wait till they're ready for harvest. I'm guessing advertised avg from seed banks are not true. So many contradictions online during research. Just going to wait however long it takes.
Yup, if mine had been without any mutant traits, I would of definitely hung in there with it! I've heard of some phenotypes really having an extended flowering stage. It's a gamble. But yeah, I agree, hang in there. You'll find out eventually!

Peaceful blazing

Quick update : res change today. Was out of town for awhile. Looks like the 12-12 works. I see a diff in thickness of buds and crystals on leaves. But a couple plants look to be behind still. Pictures to follow
Peace

See what I mean by other plants being under developed compared to the oubv strong one. So whenever it comes to harvesting, do I just do the one that's ready and keep the others in till they grow like the one that's ready?

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom