First Grow - Auto Ferm Indoor Grow

Day 34
Flushed 3 times after first real feeding. Can i give the one that is in the middle tiger bloom?
day331.png

If they have been flushed, you will want to build the nutes back up. How much water did you run through each? When did you flush? when you passed the last of the water through the container, was it plain or did you add nutes? You always have to remember that you are the one with a finger on the trigger and are best aware of where your plant has been and where it is going. Having said this, and if your soil was flushed and not replenished, I would use all 3 in the FF trio at the week 5 dose. If you flushed properly, the only nutes left will be in her leaves.

Let me know if I misunderstood and, as always, if anyone has a better answer please chime in.

EDIT:
fox_base.JPG

If they have been flushed, you will want to build the nutes back up. How much water did you run through each? When did you flush? when you passed the last of the water through the container, was it plain or did you add nutes? You always have to remember that you are the one with a finger on the trigger and are best aware of where your plant has been and where it is going. Having said this, and if your soil was flushed and not replenished, I would use all 3 in the FF trio at the week 5 dose. If you flushed properly, the only nutes left will be in her leaves.

Let me know if I misunderstood and, as always, if anyone has a better answer please chime in.

EDIT:
fox_base.JPG

Last tuesday they were fed 2 tsp of grow big and big bloom. Thursday,Sat,Mon(today) were flushed with water from the tap a little lemon juice. I dont know the water amount. but the towel underneath was soaked all three times. It's starting to get hot here and they have been loving water ever two days.

Last tuesday they were fed 2 tsp of grow big and big bloom. Thursday,Sat,Mon(today) were flushed with water from the tap a little lemon juice. I dont know the water amount. but the towel underneath was soaked all three times. It's starting to get hot here and they have been loving water ever two days.

In technical terms a flush is when you have run at least 3 times the volume of the container through. For example, a 3 gallon pot would require 9 gallons of water. You watered "to run off". This is fine.

From the look of them, I would guess you are probably ready to start flowering nutes. The worst that could happen by starting them early is that you lose a few days of veg time.

If it were me - I would actually start out with smaller doses than shown on the chart. This is my opinion only and is based only on the picture attached - the leaves seem to be dark, (mostly on the 3 that are not in the middle) which means they are stocked up on nutes - and other than the fact that they look kind of heavy (maybe watering a bit too often) they seem very healthy. Nutes are for needs not treats, so I would probably wait 1 more watering on the 3 that are not in the center and start bloom nutes on the one in the middle.

UNLESS the leaves are showing: Yellowing, rusty or brown spots, or are going purple.

Just remember that they are in front of you and no matter how good my answer, or anyone else's seems to be...it's up to you to be a good guardian and make the best decision you can with the information available. It's OK to doubt my answer. Research is a good thing.
I am stretching much further than anyone ever did for me in giving answers with this type of detail, but I know what you are going through and I really want to help if I can.

In technical terms a flush is when you have run at least 3 times the volume of the container through. For example, a 3 gallon pot would require 9 gallons of water. You watered "to run off". This is fine.

From the look of them, I would guess you are probably ready to start flowering nutes. The worst that could happen by starting them early is that you lose a few days of veg time.

If it were me - I would actually start out with smaller doses than shown on the chart. This is my opinion only and is based only on the picture attached - the leaves seem to be dark, (mostly on the 3 that are not in the middle) which means they are stocked up on nutes - and other than the fact that they look kind of heavy (maybe watering a bit too often) they seem very healthy. Nutes are for needs not treats, so I would probably wait 1 more watering on the 3 that are not in the center and start bloom nutes on the one in the middle.

UNLESS the leaves are showing: Yellowing, rusty or brown spots, or are going purple.

Just remember that they are in front of you and no matter how good my answer, or anyone else's seems to be...it's up to you to be a good guardian and make the best decision you can with the information available. It's OK to doubt my answer. Research is a good thing.
I am stretching much further than anyone ever did for me in giving answers with this type of detail, but I know what you are going through and I really want to help if I can.

I will not doubt your answers! I'm open to any advice. I've done a lot of research, i'm very hesitant because all the knowledge i read and wrote down was for phenon plants, i found out last week what the difference was :p

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom