Cherma Medical Cannabis Grow

Hey Guys, I appreciate the support here too. Thank you. As living in area that we can grow 24/7-365 outdoors during the year, we also have long and short seasons. Currently we are in " Short Season" where if you start seeds or put clones outdoors, they will go right into bud. Henceforth, Short season.
The seed Grow part of this journal was starting out with my own breeding last year of 'Sweet Tooth Clones" started 1.5 years ago from seed, and crossed with Sensi Seed Skunk Male pollen. These original plants were pollenated by hand using a Model Paint Brush, to apply pollen to the female areas to produce seeds. I started with 15 seeds, In the veg room grew 12 of those. Out of 12 50% were Males. The remaining females are in bud stages. 3 were set out after 4 weeks of " Seed to Veg" stage or 8" tall. They are now 1' -2' tall in bud.
The 6 Sweet Tooth Clones are now 9 days into the flowering bed.
There are also,3 AK47 x White Rhino clones 3 weeks into the Flower Bed. These take much longer to flower as they are a dominant Sativa Strain.
Long Season starts here in the next 2 months. This is where the bigger & taller plants will come in play.

IMG_1813lo_6_SWT_cloned_8_days_into_flower_3_Ak_CLones_3_weeks_into_flower.JPG

IMG_1824lo_ST_X_SK_2_weeks_into_bud_6_weeks_from_seed.JPG

Sweet Tooth x Skunk 2 weeks into bud 6 weeks from seed

Northern Cal Indica Strain 50 days from Cutting. This strain after 1+ year growing clones," seed originated" happened to go Hermie last cycle, it seeded out over 8 other plants. I also gave some clones to another grower friend and his turned Hermie too, 3/4 way thru bud. The other 3 clones given out did not turn Hermie. These 2 plants of the NOR CAL Indica will be the last growing of this strain. It has become to unstable to trust. It produces an extreme amount of Trichromes.
IMG_1872lo_Nor_Cal_indica_short_season_50_days_since_cutting.JPG

Not too much to post up on today as now 5 plants from seed are into bud stages. 9 other clones are also in begining flowering development stages.

I have also started a newly Developed Strain from last year and it was started from a Female Romulen Clone that was bred and pollenated with Skunk Male.
IMG_1745loRomulen_x_Skunk_1st_day_pop_0106.JPG

:smokin:

Northern Cal Indica Strain 50 days from Cutting. This strain after 1+ year growing clones," seed originated" happened to go Hermie last cycle, it seeded out over 8 other plants. I also gave some clones to another grower friend and his turned Hermie too, 3/4 way thru bud. The other 3 clones given out did not turn Hermie. These 2 plants of the NOR CAL Indica will be the last growing of this strain. It has become to unstable to trust. It produces an extreme amount of Trichromes.
IMG_1872lo_Nor_Cal_indica_short_season_50_days_since_cutting.JPG

QUOTE]

That looks awesome.

you are certainly growing some sweet plants cherma!

:nicethread:

That sucks when your ladiez go hermie at the last minute, I know. The clone I kept from the 'heavy hitterz' grow was actin weird so's i go in lookin for bugs or what not, and i found seeds!!!! Man i guess i can't really be upset it's free plants but it was going good and now it's like i'm going back in time!!! Oops, sorry for interrupting, you got yourself a nice little thread here and your plants are super sweet. Keep up the good work!

Unko!!!

You da most akami guy i never did know!!!

Great grow my friend,
I LOVE HAWAII!!!!

CHEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEE!

Cherma I'm on my way. You can't smoke that by yourself. You're gonna need someone to tie your feet to the ground so you don't bump your head on a helicopter

That Nor Cal looks way way way trichy! Woo Hoo go Cherma!

Mahalos everyone. Sometimes living out and way down here services are far and few inbetween. Such as Po Boxes 100+ miles away etc.. I appreciate the great comments. Yes, "Lucky We Live Hawaii".
Back to the gardening though. Below is an update of progression.

The clones are doing well here I will have open photos soon. I had some initial problems with the Rock Wool being old as it was sitting in my shed for awhile. I lost 50% due to being lazy and not driving 120 miles to get new RW. Anyway roots are developing and I took new cuttings the next day. in new RW. They are strong and well. This set up is a 4ft gray tub from HD, with 2 4ft flourescents with 4-40w cool white lamps. From Cutting to root development usually takes 4-10 days depending. Aftr that they are into 1-2 gallon pots to be vegged.
IMG_1994loclonesdoingwell7days.JPG

Another view 40 sq feet of flowers coming in
IMG_1944lo_40_sq_ft_of_flowers_9_plants_total.JPG

Another view 15 days after planting 6 Swwet Tooth clones into flower bed.
IMG_1931lo_Flower_Arena_15_days_and_35_days.JPG

Flowering Bed 10ftL x 4FtW x 4Ft Deep. The Sweet Tooth are 15 days into flowering now. The 3 AK X WR clones are 35 days into flowering.
IMG_1906loflower_bed_15_days_6_Sweet_tooth_3-

Budswel:
IMG_1933lo_budswel.JPG

Clones are into the flowering bed 15 days now. 1 feeding in 15 days liquid fertilizers. The top 2 feet of the soil bed has Lime (4-16 oz cups per 40 sq ft) Azomite( 4-16 oz cups to 4O sq feet) Bat guano dry 10 lbs. K MAG appr. 7 lbs.
Greensand (10 lbs) Wood Ash ( 5 lbs), Pro mix 4-3.8 cu ft bags.
Mix 6,oz Budswel, with 6oz Earth Juice Bloom with one gallon water. Feed every other watering,(if not by the rain).

Sweet Tooth x Skunk (bred this last May 2008) this one is only 18 inches tall 7 weeks from seed. Again, it is Short Season here as the Sun is (was) at the furthest South, before it turned back North December 22nd.
IMG_1959loSTxSk7weeksfromseed2.JPG

Closer up inside branch bud structure Sweet Tooth 15 days into flowering.
IMG_1942loSweet_Tooth_15_days_into_flower.JPG

Under side trichs developing on ST X SK 7 weeks from seed.
IMG_1976loSTxSK7weeksfromseed3.JPG

Great update! Those buds look awesome!

Dangers can be an " extreme high to some" Been there lived it done it. Retired from it. The days of packing in tons of Organics via 60-90lb backpacks over 5 miles of rain forest terrain, are over for this ol' boy. I do admire good guerilla grows still though. I do not miss packing things out of the mountains either, wet, and trying to get to a safe place to dry the lot. I do miss the beautiful months spent wondering around the jungles here during past grows. I enjoy the aspect of being able to have Medical Grows without the intense physical labor that went into pulling huge outdoor crops off.
we have had 25-50 mph winds and tropical pourings last night so it is off to check the ladies to make sure all is well. Cannabis is one of the heartiest plants I have known, and can take a beating and still pull thru with sweet stickies to enjoy.

Cherma, are you saying you can get greensand on the island? Here where I live on the mainland I would have had to order a truckload...I forget how many tons was the minimum to have it shipped. Of course it's a farming community, so chemicals are the order of the day.

Thanks again for sharing your experience. Your plants are beautiful.

Cherma, are you saying you can get greensand on the island?
Yes, whee I live there is an abundance of " Green Olivene" or Lava embedded with " Green Crystals like diamonds" The lava was burst out from the volcano and when met with the Ocean " in certain regions" created the cataclysms of the Green Olivene. The Olivene breaks down thru the milleniums and creates " Green Sand" The beds are are filled with 3/4- a'a' lava that contains the lava rock with the raw Green Olivene. I also have access to the Green Sand.
Many farmers co ops will have a version " Jersey Green Sand" 90lb bags. I am not sure where this derives from though. It is not from Hawaii, that I can say with certainty.
Thank you for the compliments.::passitleft:

CHERRRRMMAA!!!

Howzit brah,
My favorite island grower! haha

Sorry long time no update ,

but to answer youre question,

the surf is all well over here!

I went down north shore this morning awsome swells!

Very sunny too ( plants are LOVIN IT!!! )

Just another question,

how long until short season ends?

My plants are on full budding

but im scared they wont finish "/

P.S. I started my long season crop!!!!
I feel soo good haha

Well cherma,
great grow brah,
Plantts look like the killa ahh!

Back
Top Bottom