Cherma Medical Cannabis Grow

Spring is in the air, well, almost. Woke up this mornin with a light dusting of snow. What else would one expect, I bought a boat Wednesday, oh course it would turn gray and dump some white stuff...lol. I brought a 50# bag of Organicure Pure up to my step father for his vegetable garden. Stuff smells like poo, but it works wonders in both his and our garden. Have you ever tried the stuff? I friend uses it with his plants and they are at least 3 times the size of ours. Indoors in 5 gallon buckets, and the damn things look like shrubs. 5' in diameter and at least 5' tall. If he can get enough light to them, I bet he can push 2 lbs per plant.

What's up Cherma! Gorilla buds here I to live hawaii and have my med card just had one question for you what strain is that on the first two pics an where can I get some of those girls kinda reminded me of a kush strain a friend of mine had in puna just seeing if I could find some of that. currently working on some g13 / widows

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom