Cherma Medical Cannabis Grow

IMG_8365lo_Lemon_Mist_1.JPG

*Tea Making stuff
IMG_8353Lo_makes_a_mean_tea.JPG

*Clones of 1st Lady Sensi Seeds
IMG_8357lo_1st_Lady_Clone_geting_real_phat_and_gooey.JPG

*Pre Flushes with Lime water then feeding are working real well. Buds are double in size from normal, thrichs are thicker and fuller
IMG_8338lo_1st_lady_5.JPG

IMG_8340lo_LM_mini_Basball_Bat.JPG

IMG_8325lo_Lemon_Mist_4_coming_on_strong.JPG

IMG_8333lo_1_lady_2.JPG

IMG_8336lo_1st_lady_top_24_inches.JPG

Drooping wet with heavy thick trichs and calyx's
IMG_8337lo_1st_lady_droops_wet_with_weight.JPG

Thanks Brother Cherma, you, your beautiful plants and your big brown medicine ball rule like no other!...;)

I look forward to the day we blaze Sativa OG and surf Hawaiian waters.

Cherma.VERY NICE.Awesome!(reminds me of my grow,hehe).I still need to make bubblehash of my trimm so maybe I get a ball just like yours.I have a 30G bubble hash plate made of the ruderalis plants i had.

We definitely need to meet up someday.Such great growers need to meet each other!A shame that we are so far away from each other.

every time i come here i feel like im on vacation. great pics as always cherma!

:surf:Well now, says the strong Northly Winds to the great open Pacific Ocean. Winter swells this week North Shore up to 50 foot faces, Eddie Akau may be on.. But back to the ground level here. Been a while so a few posted pics of another short cropway South & in the outback here.. The latest and greatest was all in and some more pics of the " Lemon Mist" aka Lemon Widow will be surfacing. It also was 2 years now Cannabis Cup Winner om Greenhouse Seeds.
Just a mryaid of random pics taken.
1st Lady skies out:
IMG_8415lo_1st_Lady_rising_high_against_the_sky.JPG

$$
IMG_8413lo1st_lady_finishing.JPG

$$ Escargot And 1st Lady
IMG_8386lo_Escargot_anyone_1st_lady.JPG

$$Woodies White Widow x White Rhino
IMG_8460lo_Woodiesx_WW_x_WR.JPG

$$ 1st Lady Top standing tall
IMG_8438lo_1st_Lady.JPG

$$ 1st Lady 8 oz dried from this one
IMG_8478lo_1st_Lady_drooping_with_phatness.JPG

$$
IMG_8476lo_1st_Lady_4_months_from_seed.JPG

$$ 420 Magazine Rules WORD!!
IMG_8491lo_420_Magazine_Rules.JPG

$$ "True Low Ryder"
IMG_8493lo_1st_Lady_picks_up_420.JPG

$$: Yes that does say 167 grams :):smokin:
IMG_8509lo_3_Hash_Ball.JPG

$$
IMG_8506lo_2_hash_ball.JPG

$$ Winter 2009 Hash Hawaiian Style
IMG_8511lo_4_hash_ball_hawaiian_style_spice_cake.JPG

$$
IMG_8510lo_1_Hash_Ball_167_grams_Spice_Cake.JPG

$$ 2009 coming to an end. :xmas:Mahalo to 420, and the Staff of. You're the best on this hempy planet.
IMG_8514lo_4_hash_ball_and_spoon_hmmmmmm_good.JPG

This the year 2009 is coming to a close. It has been a wonderful and fruitful year for myself and many I know in Cannabis Lands far & wide allover this planet. Keep up all the great work out there thru the world, keep spreading the Cannabis education and facts as we know them to be true. It does matter, and people are listening and educating themselves more and more on Cannabis issues. Have patience and tolerance when speaking to others about Cannabis. Spread the Love> pass this joint over and may it never stop passing and giving> :passitleft:

Mahalo everyone for a Phatastically Beautiful Cannabis Year: May hat is off to you all. Fellow Growers & Tokers alike, JOBS WELL DONE!!

On it's way Flurple, thanks I guess :ganjamon:
1.5 lbs of small buds / aka, we do not trim the small buds. so we mix it altogether, Trim & small Buds.. and that was the 1st ball. 167.7 grams. 2nd one was 78 grams, (scale lost battery) I use a Bubbleator, with 3 bags, 220, 73, 25.. each wash bag has app 12 ozs in it. each wash cycle is 25-30 minutes, (I use 5 gallon Painters Strainers bags at H.D. 2 for $4.00)they wash 4 times each, in 34 degree water, filtering thru the 3 bag process. No paddle mixing can obtazin the quality as this, but will give you more quantity of a 60% lower grade of finish product. It took 7.5 hours total time Set up to finish & clean up, for almost 8 ounces of pure unadulterated black. brown, red, gooey hash.:smokin:

On it's way Flurple, thanks I guess :ganjamon:
1.5 lbs of small buds / aka, we do not trim the small buds. so we mix it altogether, Trim & small Buds.. and that was the 1st ball. 167.7 grams. 2nd one was 78 grams, (scale lost battery) I use a Bubbleator, with 3 bags, 220, 73, 25.. each wash bag has app 12 ozs in it. each wash cycle is 25-30 minutes, (I use 5 gallon Painters Strainers bags at H.D. 2 for $4.00)they wash 4 times each, in 34 degree water, filtering thru the 3 bag process. No paddle mixing can obtazin the quality as this, but will give you more quantity of a 60% lower grade of finish product. It took 7.5 hours total time Set up to finish & clean up, for almost 8 ounces of pure unadulterated black. brown, red, gooey hash.:smokin:

I will be doing this when I harvest. Incredible. Is the bud/trim dry when you do this or still green?

Very Dry. at least 1 month + and at less than 10% moisture. The 5 gallon Painters / Strainers bags are filled with 12 oz's trim / bud..medium ground. Then placed into the freezer 1 hour prior to washing them. This stiffens up the Trichromes and when they hit the 34 Degree water they fall off into it. The bags then catch the small particles or the wet trichs..

CHERMA, im in heaven each time i come here. magnificent plants and a primo harvest. 167g of hash??? sounds like you need to start eating more of that stuff lol. awesome job all around.

just wanted to say hello...met a few of you in Honolulu...thanks again for hanging with me and talking story...nice to hear how things are in the big city...much different on the Big Island....

Cherma, paradise unfolds at your hands. The world would benefit greatly by more people doing what you do. We need to free Cannabis from the unjust restraints so everyone who wants them can have big buds and (hashish) balls like yours. What a nicer place it would be. Akua Ho'omaika'i 'oe a me no 'olua.

Cherma, every time I see you in my CP, my eyes light up and I just can't wait to get over and check out the pics.... There is nothing I don't like about them, your garden and scenery are always top notch...Maybe next time I am there surfing you could bombard me with those hash balls.... haha, it would be my pleasure to take one of those upside the head. hey, cannabis baseball, you could use that big ole cola as the bat, and the hash ball as a ball..... Over the line, anyone.... You inspire us little guys...... :goodjob::ganjamon::peace:

:smokin: Aloha and welcome back Growers, Stoners & Tokers alike :roorrip:.
Winter months here are just swell, same as the swells :surf: that the Winter Pacific Ocean provides us with out here during the next 4 months. It is also Short season. Usually plants get started inside and grown to whatever height you want.. I.e.. 2 ft- 4 ft tall indoors. Then simply set outside to bud. There is a time of daylight at 0615 hrs - 1800 hrs.. almost 12 hours.. They bud quick and easy during this time.
The New strains growing are: Woodies White Widow x White Rhino, the 1st 2 went female from seed. Clones were taken. They are ready to go outdoors soon, and more clones will be taken at that time.
Lemon Mist: Clones are in harvested and down.The Seeds from the Lemon Mist Female x with White Rhino male pollen. So far this appears to be an excellent combination. More will be revealed in forum.
It was a kewl December morning the raising red sun was just on the horizon;
IMG_8534lo_Sunrise_good_one.JPG

The indoor Veg room used only on short season grows coming along: 4 clones with Lemon Mist Seedlings:
IMG_8519lo_1.JPG

Lights r on and they are home:
IMG_8536Lo_Lights_on_Lemon_Mist_w_4_WWXWR_clones_in_front.JPG

Lemon Mist X White Rhino seedlings
IMG_8541Lo_Lemon_Mist_5_topped.JPG

WWWR full on budding
IMG_8556lo_White_Widow_x_White_Rhino.JPG

IMG_8571lo_WWWR_Christmas_cheer.JPG

IMG_8566lo_WWWR_top_glistens.JPG

IMG_8573lo_WWWR_4.JPG

IMG_8591lo_WWWR_Inside_Branch_Buds.JPG

IMG_8583lo_WWWR_7.JPG

IMG_8600lo_WWWR_8.JPG

IMG_8567lo_WWWR_inside_bud.JPG

Next photos will be of seedlings set out and going into bloom.. Let's see how this new Hybrid comes out.. as well as the 4 major WW x WR clone stock setting out to bud. Also the outdoor growing beds will be revamped and added to during these few winter months. Compost from this last years composting will be added as well as new Red and Black Crushed Cinder, Sea Weed, Azomite, Green Sand, Sunshine Mix 3, with additional perlite. Then the bat guanos, lime etc..
:surf: UP gotta Go........:passitleft: keep this passing :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom