Cherma Medical Cannabis Grow

:popcorn:welcome back my friends to the show that never ends we're so glad you could attend come inside, come inside.
** White Widow x White Rhino (WWWR)*** inside buds:
IMG_8591lo_WWWR_Inside_Branch_Buds.JPG

**WWWR***
IMG_8579lo_WWWR_2.JPG

**WWWR again**
IMG_8600lo_WWWR_8.JPG

**WWWR Inside branch Nugs**
IMG_8567lo_WWWR_inside_bud.JPG

**WWWR Winter Colors** on a Christmas Day**
IMG_8644lo_WWWxWR_Xmas_colors.JPG

**WWWR lateral Branch Bud**
IMG_8660lo_www_x_wr_7.JPG

**Trippy Blues, Greens and some purps lavs coming in**
IMG_8659lo_www_x_wr.JPG

**WWWR ready to cut** Merry Christmas:grinjoint:"
IMG_8666lo_www_x_wr_9.JPG

**Sweet Tooth" from seed at 67 days"
IMG_8681lo_Sweet_Tooth_1.JPG

**WWWR Very fruity"
IMG_8684lo_www_x_wr_13.JPG

** 1st Lady x White Rhino at 90 days from seed**
IMG_8710lo_1st_lady_x_wr_3.JPG

**1st Lady x White Rhino 2"
IMG_8701lo_1st_lady_x_wr_2.JPG

**WWWR & Daughters**
IMG_8714lo_www_x_wr_mother_in_bud_4_daughters_just_set_to_flower_merry_christmas_ladies.JPG

** Truck bed Farming**
IMG_8687lo_LM_x_WR_TRUCK_BED_FARMING_2.JPG

stay Tuned for more down on the ol' ranch:surf:

Cherma, every time I see you in my CP, my eyes light up and I just can't wait to get over and check out the pics.... There is nothing I don't like about them, your garden and scenery are always top notch...QUOTE]

Isn't that the truth. This is in my top 3 favorite journals for sure.

Aloha fellow Growers, Stoners & Tokers alike: Been awhile here as the great winter swells have permeated the Hawaiian Islands again.
Some new stuff to see and post. Not a whole lot though, but hey it is winter here and we still grow outside. 247365
20 Year Hawaiian Strain
IMG_8946lo_20_year_old_Kona_Strain.JPG

IMG_8815lo_Winter_Garden_Beds.JPG

IMG_8944lo_Starts_Seeds_Clones.JPG

Winter Clones 3 weeks into flowering
IMG_8812lo_4_WW_x_WR_clones_3_weeks_into_flower.JPG

Cannabis & Orchids
IMG_8810lo_Lemon_Mist_x_WR_with_Orchids_5_years_

Lemon Mist x WR 3 weeks into flower
IMG_8788lo_Lemon_Mist_x_WR.JPG

Okay, winter sesaon took it's toll here. Started new strain from long season cross. First Lady x WR and also WW x WR, Lemon Mist x WR. The latter is what killed me off. Somewhere in the genes a hermie came thru. There was none in either of the original seeds. Also Bred back the F.I. lost all but 5 due to the proverbial White Flies while they were indoors getting vegged out.

The new Kona Strain was given to me finally by an old grower dude friend after years of pleading with him. Some growers just do not want to share at all. I am just the opposite. Trading is good.
The Decembers planting of the clones and seed strains have another 4-5 weeks to go.
The Larger beds are being prepped for Mid to long season, Adding in the following. Crushed Volcanic Cinder, Green Sand, Bat Guano (N) lime, Sunshine mix 3 (NO MORE FFOF or PRO MIX) too much powdery mold associated with this over here. Have not had any since I switched to SS 3. and deleted any FFOF.
I have taken Abberations good advice on pre flushing before fertilizing. What a difference. Thanks Abbreration. It was just an extra step I was too lazy to do. Well worth its weight in bud!!! I recommend this procedure. :surf:
Toke with ya soon out there.

:popcorn:welcome back my friends to the show that never ends we're so glad you could attend come inside, come inside.
** White Widow x White Rhino (WWWR)*** inside buds:
IMG_8591lo_WWWR_Inside_Branch_Buds.JPG

**WWWR***
IMG_8579lo_WWWR_2.JPG

**WWWR again**
IMG_8600lo_WWWR_8.JPG

**WWWR Inside branch Nugs**
IMG_8567lo_WWWR_inside_bud.JPG

**WWWR Winter Colors** on a Christmas Day**
IMG_8644lo_WWWxWR_Xmas_colors.JPG

**WWWR lateral Branch Bud**
IMG_8660lo_www_x_wr_7.JPG

**Trippy Blues, Greens and some purps lavs coming in**
IMG_8659lo_www_x_wr.JPG

**WWWR ready to cut** Merry Christmas:grinjoint:"
IMG_8666lo_www_x_wr_9.JPG

**Sweet Tooth" from seed at 67 days"
IMG_8681lo_Sweet_Tooth_1.JPG

**WWWR Very fruity"
IMG_8684lo_www_x_wr_13.JPG

** 1st Lady x White Rhino at 90 days from seed**
IMG_8710lo_1st_lady_x_wr_3.JPG

**1st Lady x White Rhino 2"
IMG_8701lo_1st_lady_x_wr_2.JPG

**WWWR & Daughters**
IMG_8714lo_www_x_wr_mother_in_bud_4_daughters_just_set_to_flower_merry_christmas_ladies.JPG

** Truck bed Farming**
IMG_8687lo_LM_x_WR_TRUCK_BED_FARMING_2.JPG

stay Tuned for more down on the ol' ranch:surf:

So I take it the truck is to drive where ever the sun is available! :rofl:

Have 4x4 will plant. long walk out in the back 40, so to speak. The truck bed thing is only in winter months so we can keep fresh flowers all year long.
Long Season buds still are in abundance, hehe. Lucky we live Hawaii>

Lucky we live Hawaii thanks Nobleweed, U2 Superweed. Hey Super Bowls Sunday 2010
** Playing Field, 10 species one for each set of yard lines**
IMG_9118lo_Super_Bowl_Sunday_Field_2010.JPG

**Super Bud Bowl Sunday with the HooR**
IMG_9116lo_SBS_2010_10_kinds_for_game.JPG

:roorrip:, just some simple pleasures of being able to enjoy the fruits of ones labors>
In case you are wondering, yes we made it thru all 10 yard line species.

:surf: been awhile since being in forum during these winter months the swells hit real nice out here. Winters are mant for breeding during the off season and prepare for the Long Season. In this time I have been crossing several of my favorite strains to secure gentics for the upcoming season. Always testing before put into production. Here are some pics of the Hawaiian winters herb.

IMG_9738lo1l_x_wr_6.JPG

IMG_9741lo1l_x_wr_7.JPG

IMG_9716lo_ww_x_wr_2.JPG

IMG_9734lo_1l_x_wr_5.JPG

IMG_9705lo_KD1.JPG

IMG_9700lo_1l_x_wr_3.JPG

IMG_9703lo1l_x_wr_4.JPG

IMG_9695lo_1st_lady_x_white_russian.JPG

The ones that turned out real good were the 1st Lady X white russian> the color schemes are wild and the taste is a sour apple mixed in with a smooth mango aftertaste on the pallet. Thick smoking. Very cerebral with a medium body. The White Widow x White Russian is very intoxicating, easy to clone, good yields.

See ya soon again, is everyone ready for Spring gardening? Compost in the ground, lime, guanos? Happy planting out there :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom