Cherma Medical Cannabis Grow

Mahalos all a few days have passed the rain has let up, took a little to test some days back and it is dried enough to be tested and approved.
IMG_2799lo_Sweet_Tooth_x_Skunk_9_5_wks_from_seed_20_days_veg_48_days_flowering.JPG

Sweet Tooth x Skunk 69 total days seed to finish. Smoke report. Has a sweet apple spice going down and a Skunk kick thick n big on the end. Initial front lobal heady with a medium intensity body high.
IMG_3033lo_ST_going_Purple_again_gee_weez.JPG

IMG_3042lo_Sativa_Rides_all_the_way_to_see_the_stars_Hop_on_guys_and_gals.JPG

IMG_3007lo_ST_x_Sk_with_a_2_Papaya.JPG

IMG_2996lo_ST_41_days_flower_3.JPG

IMG_2987lo_ST_41_days_flower_strain_is_now_2_years_old.JPG

IMG_2910lo_On_top_of_ol_skunky_all_covered_in_420cap.JPG

IMG_2925lo_ST_x_SK_mostly_ST_traits_very_wet_with_trichs_9_5_weeks_from_seed.JPG

This one is cloned as it shows the best of the both strains and greatest resin production
IMG_2895lo_420Magazine_and_Sweet_Tooth_getting_acquainted.JPG
always thinkin of the great people at 420Magazine
IMG_2806lo_Sweet_Tooth_39_days_flower_4_days_dry.JPG
This Sweet Tooth bud top had to be tested it was39 days into flowering and 4 days dried. As usual, she performs well, Sweet and smooth going down long heady high, with long legs, even keeled.
IMG_2813lo_Flower_Bed_1_41_days_flower_ST_65_days_flower_Sativas.JPG

So are these legal for you to grow? Since their for "medical" purposes? Anyways very nice grow there its nice to see them out side in there naturul habitat :goodjob:

a couple of those shots have inspired me to start a new thread...
Mahalo Nui, as I too have been inspired by yourself.

So are these legal for you to grow? Since their for "medical" purposes?
Yes, I have been a Medical Cannabis Patient and caregiver since 2001, on January 25th 2003 I took myself off all prescribed pain relievers I had been on for 5 years after an accident,Vicoden, Diazapam, Bextra, Vioxx, and Protoinix. My insurance companies no longer pay out the $800.00 per month, and my $120.00 co pay. My Insurance premiums are now lower than ever, but still out of line.

The 2 strains Sweet Tooth & skunk themsleves are fast flowering. The Current Short Season here also makes them even go off faster. The sun has turned back North last Dec 22 so the days are getting longer, and soon it will be long season.
Those 3 Sativas are not being grown again. They just take way too long for that particular strain. Even in short season. I have other Sativas that come off much quicker.
The original strain was a gift, I just do not prefer it to the others I have

Mahalos Pan4 I hope for that day too.
I really like the short season here in the winter months. But the real fun comes soon enough for the long season ones later on this year.

Rock n Roll The Sun has finally stated showing itself again, the rains for the last 2 weeks + have done a little mold damage, very minor though. No worms have entered yet, usualy they do after a series of rain. The night time Temps have gotten down to 57 Degrees. That is cold for here. There is an abundance of snow on the Mountains right now.

Sweet Tooth x Skunk mostly skunk traits filling in
IMG_3184lo_St_x_Sk_10_wks_frm_seed_mostly_skunk_traits.JPG

IMG_3182lo_ST_x_Sk_10_wks_from_seed_mostly_Skunk_Traits.JPG

Same as above early morning sun coming up
IMG_3170lo_ST_x_Sk_Mostly_Skunk_Traits_Morning_Sun_10_weeks_from_seed.JPG

These 2 Sweet Tooth x Skunks each have the parents best traits left one has Skunk(Dad) right one has Sweet Tooth (Mother)
IMG_3173lo_St_x_Sk_10_weeks_from_seed_Best_of_both_strains_cloned.JPG

Flower Bed 1 coming in strong
IMG_3136lo_Flower_Bed_44_days_bud_sweet_tooth_70_days_flower_Sativas.JPG

Sweet Tooth Purples coming in stronger each day
IMG_3141lo_Sweet_Tooth_almost_Black_Purple_44_days_flower.JPG

Have a great sunshiny day :smokin:

Spring is near and upon us the Solstice is just around the corner. The Sweet Tooth is coming in fuller and more coloration. I attribute this to the addition of Budswel for the liquid feeding, and Azomite A Powdered Rock Phosphate. I naturally use FF Bloom. This combination has fattened up the buds and increased trichrome production. It has enhanced colors in mid and late stages of senesence. The Sweet Tooth x Skunk has both parents traits respectively. These have been cloned to further this cross breed. The Sativas in the flower bed next to the Sweet Tooths are 70 days into flowering. They are between 12" and 15" in circumference and 18-24" long they will go another 3-4 weeks. That is when that strains resin - THC production comes out in it strongest.
They all smell & taste as colorful as they appear.
IMG_3406lo_ST_Fall_color_changes_46_days.JPG

IMG_3391lo_St_x_Sk_mostly_ST.JPG

Sweet Tooth x Skunk mostly Skunk Traits
IMG_3396lo_St_x_Sk_mostly_SK.JPG

IMG_3385lo_ST_46_days_5.JPG

IMG_3387lo_ST_46_days_Glistening_in_the_cool_tropical_night_air.JPG

IMG_3379lo_ST_changing_colors.JPG

IMG_3375lo_ST_46_days.JPG

IMG_3378lo_ST_almost_Black.JPG

IMG_3362lo_St_and_Sativas.JPG

IMG_3351lo_ST_Purple_galore.JPG

IMG_3350lo_ST_46_days_3.JPG