Cherma Medical Cannabis Grow

Thumbo, man is it good to be back on island. Thanks for the kudos. Been gone 5 days too long.
Just another question,
how long until short season ends?

My plants are on full budding

but im scared they wont finish "/

The Sun is moving back North since Dec 22, Daylight hours are increasing each day. Short season starts ending now. Even plants in bud now will finalize. Some might stretch a little. But if there is an area to start some for long season I would be getting prepared to start some seeds in the next 39 days, that is Iindoors, and transition them to outdoors in 30 - 45 days. If you start from seed now outdoors you run the risk of getting a mid / short season budding out in June or so, this varies on your strain. I tend to stick with short strains and fast budding, as it narrows down, possible mold problems, and weather damage. Of course long season monsters are a beautiful sight coming in at 8'-18'. But also might catch an eye of someone that does not appreciate a cannabis plant of that beauty.

did you cross the AK-WhiteRhino yourself?
No I did not. This one was given to me from an old friend, we trade strains back and forth to amuse ourselves. However, this is the last I am growing of this one strain. It is not that I doubt my givers genetic knowledge of this strain, I just do not find it for my personal likings. The 3 clones that are 45 days in flower are still 30 + days out. The high report from her mother harvested 3-4 weeks ago is a bright energetic, somewhat ho hum high, the smell is an outrageous ginger hawaiian spice. the yield is great, the taste is a rather dark strong lime green, with a hint of vanilla, the time is long to make it there, even in the short season. Long season this lady would be somewhere near 8-10' tall 10' 'round. These will go to the bubble bags and retire their services into wet trichrome goo balls. They are very susceptable to mold as rain is prevalent here at all times of the year.

Been gone for a few days and am thankful for my caretaker. It is great to be back on Island. :smokin:
Flowering bed 25 days now.

IMG_2079lo_25_days_into_flower_ST_x_6-_45_days_AK_flower_x_3.JPG

Sweet Tooth 25 days into flowering
IMG_2143lo_ST_25_days_bud_1.JPG

Sweet Tooth x Skunk 8 weeks from seed
IMG_2104lo_ST_x_SK_8_weeks_from_seed_21.JPG

Same as above
IMG_2111lo_ST_x_SK_8_wks_frm_seed_4.JPG

some photos did not upload to show comparison sizes of same plants but 2 were vegged 21 days longer.

All is well and healthy. Liquid feeding and application of fertilizers has been 2 times in 25 days. The soils are almost 4 feet deep. Liquid feeding is only the Bat Guano Budswel, Earth Juice Bloom. 3 0z each per gallon of water.

The AK x WR will be gunned down after this harvest and not returned. The ST will remain,as well as the ST x SK. The Nor Cal Indica will also cease to exist. Only the fittest are to survive out here.

I will find out where the other photos uploaded went to to continue, and I apologize for being unable to attend all matters here at 420 this last week due to prior off island engagements, and feel great about being back.

I am going to go watch the CNBC show on tonight as I missed it this last week.

Beautiful work Cherma... I just love all the background plants too... I was hoping that WRxAK would have worked out, it sounds like a pretty damn mean cross... Great job Cherma...

Aloha, and I AM BACK!!! Finally. " What a Long Strange Trip its Been" :smokin:
I most humbly apologize to each & everyone of you as this last 3 weeks has been filled with a rather hectic travel schedule and diversities that have had or almost got the best of me. It is hard to leave this Island, and returning to her is always a blessing. But as with any Cannabis Warrior, we, Move On & Move Forward. Missions Accomplished.
The Flower Beds are doing great, as they were designed to virtually run on auto pilot in case of my absencia. The veg room however must have daily care to ensure that they keep on living. (That is another story for another day.)
IMG_2310lo_ST_x_Sk_9_wks_from_seed_21_days_more_in_veg_mostly_skunk_traits.JPG

This is the sweet Tooth X Skunk this one has mostly the Skunk Traits
IMG_2609lo_ST_shine_on_you_crazy_diamond.JPG

Sweet Tooth solo here, she is really getting soaked in Trichcrome development and color change at this date.
IMG_2586lo_St_note_bud_development_all_the_way_into_ground.JPG

The growth is all the way into the soil for maximum output
IMG_2563lo_St_Mauka_Dew.JPG

Mauka Dew on Ms. Sweet Tooth in the morning
IMG_2538lo_ST_37_days_flower_3.JPG

Sweet Tooth 37 days into flowering changing her colors
IMG_2517lo_ST_AK_having_morning_conversation_in_the_wind.JPG

Sativas at 60 days flower talking to a Sweet Tooth 37 days flower The Sativas are getting real fat, but will still go another month +
IMG_2512lo_ST_37_days_into_flower.JPG

Ladies dancing in the morning wind and sunrise

The liquid fertilizers that are being used are Budswel and Earth Juice Bloom. Application of this is every other watering. The soils beds were prepped much earlier on and I have listed the mixture earlier in my journals, but all can be found in Cherma Photo Gallery if you need to. The flowering beds are not used to Veg in. We are getting close to winding down the "Short Season" here in Hawaii. Long Season is right around the corner, and starts have begun. That is where the bigger, taller plants come into play.
May the Bongs be filled for all of you::roorrip:

Welcome Back Cherma..... The ladies are looking spectacular....What a beautiful garden you have.... I really like the Budswell, I use that and AO for a nice little tag team.. Looking good Mr. Cherma... :peace:

Mahalo Be Irie, I alomst fell out of my truck Friday as when I pulled up to the local little grocery store 20 miles away, a 67 VW Camper Van, in original condition pulled in with "California" plate on it " "BeIrie". We had a good conversation. The gardens are winter time and I enjoy that privledge of year round outdoors. I am getting ready for long season here. Last week Hawaii Legislation initially passed the amounts of plants from 3 in Bud - 4 in veg, to 12 total plants any stage with 7 oz dry. I also am a " Caregiver" and they will limit us to 5 Patients per Caregiver. This will also help my patients. To keep it legal currently has been a major challange for all of us who are caregivers.

That is so damn cool that you caught that.. That should have been me in the VW!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:
They changed ours last year, we were limited as caregivers to five patients, but that was overturned. We are allowed 3 in veg and 3 in flower 6 total and 2 z's in its usable form. We do get to add a few plants per patient if they get a doc's note... The 2 z's is kinda screwy, and I wish they would kick the plant count up a few... :peace:

:bigtoke:Mahalos 420, Pan4gold49. Grateful to be back :thanks:
The Sweet Tooth is a 45-50 day max flower cycle. However we are getting massive rains and this always brings on the ickies, i.e.. worms & mold. If the plants were in an earlier stage of flowering I would use " DIPEL" a BT. This will blow up the insides of the little worms naturally, causing no harm to the flowers or end users.
I have stopped liquid feeds of Budswel and EJ Bloom. The last 2 weeks will be at the mercy of the weather. There is enough nutrients built into the flower bed to sustain all nutrient requirements without liquid additives. But, more is better, when you know how to apply them.
The clones that survived are doing well as are the new 8WW and 9 ICE that were a gift somewhere from Amsterdam. I am rather private on which seed banks.
On my journeys across the oceans a couple weeks back I was also gifted some Oaxacan and Zacateca's strains. That is what I started with here in 1976. Damn nice for old friends to come thru.

Beautiful flower bed.

The first plant I tried to grow was Oaxacan, in 1975 or 1976. It went through 3 transplantings (from a pot to the earth, and then relocated). I was kind of young and not very stealthy. Who would guess that Mom could ID the good stuff so easily? Nevertheless, after a month or so of vegetative growth, and then being buried under a pile of yard waste, I harvested it, dried it, and rolled it into a joint that my friend and I smoked. Amazingly, this small bit of leaf was better than the buds the seed came from, my friend and I both agreed. Homegrown's alright with me. It's the way it should be. :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom