Cherry Pie Peanut Butter Cookies - By Cannapotshop

Mountainman80

Hello canna fam I'm starting two new strains.cherry pie peanut butter cookies I'm growing in potting soil.using bestva bp1000 grow light in a 24-28 inch closet.I have six inch exsaust by vivasun. For nutes.I'm useing flora group.trio set.and calmag
Geramantion method paper towel in zip lock.1-20-2023

20230120_080721.jpg

20230120_080716.jpg

Good morning @Mountainman80

Nice start to your grow journal, is the Bestva BP1000 the only light you have for your grow space?
Don't get my wrong it will work, it just takes a little longer.

I have been think about trying out some PB cookies and Cherry Pie, mind if I stick around and enjoy the scenery?

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Yeap I bought that light just for the size my grow iv already done test run with it your more than welcome to follow me will be updating the seed came from.cannapotshop.

There should be a light give away for 4/20, so keep an eye on the sponsors.
I have also used that light in one of my light manipulation runs in a 2x4 tent. She did as well as can be expected. The light was a little small, but you have a better size area to pull a nice size plant.

Grow well my friend,

Tok..

Also, Thank you, for mentioning one of our seed sponsors @CannaPot
I will check them out.

There should be a light give away for 4/20, so keep an eye on the sponsors.
I have also used that light in one of my light manipulation runs in a 2x4 tent. She did as well as can be expected. The light was a little small, but you have a better size area to pull a nice size plant.

Grow well my friend,

Tok..

Also, Thank you, for mentioning one of our seed sponsors @CannaPot
I will check them out.
Definitely give cannapotshop shout out there seeds are very fresh they popped over night in paper towle.
Yes I can grow.one huge plant.in my grow but.I'm.running these.seed.for @cannapotshop.I figure I should be able.to.run 4.smaller.plants.top.them let them all.bush out should fill my.grow wall to wall .I have a journal.my last run was test run with bestva bp1000 I was happy with the results nice.rock hard.buds.although the buds.could been.bigger I'd not complained.s bit.but for s budget Light bestvs does have some nice lights for less than 100$ bloomspect is another budget light that work.good.only for 3 years they start to drop.in light strength. I believe all.led lights start dropping. After so long using them.natural.wear and tear .

Two tsllist ones are 4days old waiting for one more.to pop up one popped.up today 😊i.plan on topping them all may have to put a wire across the middle to tie them too whats shaking your way my friend @Bill284
I'm hoping to get the new stat installed in the VIVOHUT today.
But I've a dentist appointment today so who knows what will be completed.
Hope everything is going well today Amigo. :high-five:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

First.two.peanut butter.cookies.from(.@cannapothempshop)/second.two are cherry.pie.there behind some.will.play catch up.later.😊@Bill284 other two seed didn't sprorut I have 2more getmanating now. The first.two.2weeks.almost.second.two week.half.

20230201_055524.jpg

20230201_055504.jpg

Back
Top Bottom