Chiba's Soil Super Lemon Haze Auto, Moonshine Ryder Auto, Wild Pakistan Fem

ChibaChiba

Hi there!
Let me introduce myself, I'm Chiba.
Im 32, and im on my way to learn the art of growing :)
I have tried growing earlier, about 10 years ago, however without much success. In my earlier attempts, i used a Hps light that I got from a local greenhouse, claiming i was a student trying to grow the biggest tomatoes possible, to win a contest at school. The farmer was so impressed with my story, he gave it to me for free :laughtwo:
The Hps was probably way to powerful in my closet, and to get the temperature down, i had to use a pretty big fan to suck out the hot air. That again took all the moisture out, and every attempt failed. (also i used shitty seeds)

Now i have a bigger grow room, however still pretty small.
I was also vacationing in Amsterdam this summer. So i bought some Super lemon haze auto seeds from Amsterdam seedbank. As well as some other seeds from a different shop. Those sucked, as not one of the five would sprout. Unfortunately I don't remember the name of the brand :/Anyway, I wasn't sure about the Hps, but i gave it a go. It was better in the bigger room, but still i was having heat issues. I mentioned this to a colleague who also used to grow some a few years ago, and he offered me a slightly used led growlight for cheap. I threw the hps to the side, and got the led mounted over my plant. To my surprise I still had temperature issues. However this time the room got a bit cold. So i had to put a small oven in there, and voila! I got the temperature under control.

My colleague also gave me some seeds, so i sprouted one of each type. And got them uunder the light. Now the problem is that the SLH auto is in flower, while the wild pakistan fem and moonshine ryder is in veg.

Maybe someone could tell me what would happen if i did 20/4 light/darkness on the SLH auto through flower phase? Im guessing less yield?

So to summarize my grow:
Plants:
Super lemon haze auto - 9 weeks in from seed
Wild pakistan (Aunt of Farouk) Feminized - 2 weeks in from seed.
Moonshine ryder (lowrider x bluemoonshine) semi auto - 1 week in from seed.
Grow medium: Premixed rose soil, mixed with perlite.
Fertilizer: a mix my friend gave me. But im thinking of using only Stinging nettle fertilizer on the two youngest ones. (AOF and MR.)
Light: 180w led growlight.
Fan: My floorfan fit perfectly above the plants, shaking them gently :)

And here are some pictures from my grow so far :
DSC_025822.JPG
DSC_025918.JPG
DSCPDC_0001_BURST20170828133156696.JPG

DSC_028720.JPG
DSC_028823.JPG
DSC_029125.JPG

DSC_029526.JPG
DSC_029231.JPG

Awesome! That means i can run everything under the same light all the way :D btw. Shouldnt my SLH be taller now, since its already like 2 weeks into flower? Every other SLH plant i see online is huge compared to mine...

A lot of factors come into play, with Autos if they get slowed down early in veg they wont be huge producers. Use this grow as a learning experience and apply what you learn to your next grow.

Yes, that is my plan, im just happy that I might get to see some buds for the first time :) I did use a regular fluorescent light tube for a couple of weeks before my grow room was done, then it had 2 weeks with hps, together with some temperature differences before it stabilized when i got the led. Im guessing all these things combined gave my girl a turbulent first month. So i guess that migh be the reason shes a bit short for her age. Im planning on veg'ing the feminized Wild pakistan for quite a while before I start the flowering. So I'm excited to see how much she'll produce :D

Can't wait to have the first rip on homegrown. I bet it taste even better knowing I didn't pay for it :D also, im gonna do some LST on my youngest plants, as well as im gonna top it more than once (like i did on the SLH) Just wish i could speed up time in my grow room :D i had a friend watch them while i was at a wedding over the weekend. And man what a blast it was to see them after three days :D they got so big!

Lol yea they're amazing, just never get in a hurry. And if you see a problem wait until you understand the problem before you act. It will save you a lot of frustration.

PW's Perpetual Playhouse

Heres my new journal, stop in and say hey to everyone. A lot of good growers hanging out there.

Another question :

Right now my plant leaves have yellow tips (just barely) if im not mistaken thats because of to much fertilizer. Correct? In that case, I can just water with regular water until the leaves start getting lighter green, right? Or should I just water like two or three days before i give the plant a weaker water/fertilizer mix?

Just mix your nutes a little milder and continue your regular schedule. Their looking pretty happy so dont make any major changes. Just back off on nute strength and they'll be fine

Yes, water fully then let it dry out for 2-3 days. Feel how light the pot feels when its dry down to an inch or so. Then you'll know when to water/feed.

I usually only give her (SLH) like a cup of water at the time, so she kinda feels dry down to an inch usually, but again, she have a big bucket as a pot, so i guess she have big roots... And the soil is probably wet further down. Do you water until some water come out of the bottom when you wait in between? Cause water never runs through with me...

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom