Chocolate Mint OG Medicine

And because i Could not sleep i ordered a hygrometer, thermometer and a ph meter. Lets go pro .

If you do it then do it right, right?!

Cant wait to see If Everything is neutral now...
right and those tools will be needed.
Those plant combos should be good too. I have grown sativas next to indicas. There are many ways to keep the canopy even.

right and those tools will be needed.
Those plant combos should be good too. I have grown sativas next to indicas. There are many ways to keep the canopy even.

Thank you for the info! I am even more Positive now ..

420-magazine-mobile1915678766.jpg

And I bought Some upgrades today again.

Biobizz grow, biobizz top-max, sillica and foliar furtilizers

Lets grow This!

#biobizz #grow #top #yield

Does anybody knows if you can edit the begin post? i found out you only see the growbox half done in my livingroom... not really eyecandy if you know what i mean... also i can update some info about my growth...

Does anybody knows if you can edit the begin post? i found out you only see the growbox half done in my livingroom... not really eyecandy if you know what i mean... also i can update some info about my growth...

I was unable to figure out how to edit the beginning of a post.

Those ladies are looking great. Really nice job on the DIY box! My newest idea is to put my tent up on a box so I do not have to bend down:laughtwo:. I used a similar sized tent. I will be following along, those lights are interesting to me :). The LEDs will be very beneficial if you run into height restraints like I did lol. Such a cool board and the family tree is inspiring. Can not wait to see how your first indoor grow goes. Feel free to check out my similar sized grow, listed as the LED grow in my signature.

Again fantastic job!:thumb:

I was unable to figure out how to edit the beginning of a post.

Those ladies are looking great. Really nice job on the DIY box! My newest idea is to put my tent up on a box so I do not have to bend down:laughtwo:. I used a similar sized tent. I will be following along, those lights are interesting to me :). The LEDs will be very beneficial if you run into height restraints like I did lol. Such a cool board and the family tree is inspiring. Can not wait to see how your first indoor grow goes. Feel free to check out my similar sized grow, listed as the LED grow in my signature.

Again fantastic job!:thumb:

Thank you for all the compliments.

I cant click the link, Could you copy it in a message here?

Do you have Some tips to? Dont get me wrong, I love the compliments, but i can Also use Positive feedback ;)

Can you tell more about height restraints? It sounds interesting to me!

420-magazine-mobile1504841833.jpg

Ok so I had to put her in, i Could not see her go bad in all the rain... so now She is in the living room and when the weather Goes better She Will be going back outside :) She is already in flower mode so the light wont be a problem i think?

420-magazine-mobile372030329.jpg

And I had a minor shock... one of my baby's had like a very Tiny "web" in it. So i have cut the brench off and throwed it away. Do you guys know What This Could be? The pic is not very Sharp..

Just post it as an update.....better that way, it shows your progress.

. If you ever need to edit a post.....just tap the post once it appears in your thread. A small pencil will appear top.right....click it and edit away!

Ok so I had to put her in, i Could not see her go bad in all the rain... so now She is in the living room and when the weather Goes better She Will be going back outside :) She is already in flower mode so the light wont be a problem i think?

And I had a minor shock... one of my baby's had like a very Tiny "web" in it. So i have cut the brench off and throwed it away. Do you guys know What This Could be? The pic is not very Sharp..
I'm not good with my insects, but I would NEVER EVER bring an outside plant inside. Whatever that is has eayen a lot.....
Check out Van Stanks grow where he's trying to get rid of Spider mites...... Absolutely horrible and if he wasn't experienced, he'd have lost them. That's insects, I'd put it back outside, rain or not.....even in a garage, don't take a chance of transferring insects to your healthy plants inside.

Looks like . caterpillar I pick them off all the time.

I'm not good with my insects, but I would NEVER EVER bring an outside plant inside. Whatever that is has eayen a lot.....
Check out Van Stanks grow where he's trying to get rid of Spider mites...... Absolutely horrible and if he wasn't experienced, he'd have lost them. That's insects, I'd put it back outside, rain or not.....even in a garage, don't take a chance of transferring insects to your healthy plants inside.

Good point, ill leave it in tonight and reconsider putting it back tomorrow

Not sure what your weather is like but needs more light at early bloom. Is it going to rain non stop, or will there be periods of sun light? I pulled mine under the awnings as much as I good during rain, but unless there is an unusual storm it is rare that the sun doesn't shine everyday here. The more light the better. What are Day and night temps there? ❤️.-..

Not sure what your weather is like but needs more light at early bloom. Is it going to rain non stop, or will there be periods of sun light? I pulled mine under the awnings as much as I good during rain, but unless there is an unusual storm it is rare that the sun doesn't shine everyday here. The more light the better. What are Day and night temps there? ❤️..-..

I have put her in the garden house... after the spider story I got spooked out a little. sche is in front of the window now and tomorrow I Will put her back out.

There is a lot of rain coming This week but ill keep my eye on her .

The temp Will be 13 Celsius outside tonight and the days are like 17 max I think... we Will see What happens

Back
Top Bottom